Jill plays as Jill

This is actually pretty cool. Generally the models for games are just that, they're scanned for whatever the project is and paid and then sent on their way with no further interest, involvement or sometime even knowledge of what it's actually for.

It's really interesting seeing something like this play out.

RE3 Remake Jill is absolutely the new definitive Jill model for me.  I like what they did with her and Carlos in RE3 Remake.

Seeing Jill in her classic STARS outfit in this game left me with no doubt.  I hope we get a new game with Jill sometime in the future B) 

8 hours ago, Remij_ said:

RE3 Remake Jill is absolutely the new definitive Jill model for me.  I like what they did with her and Carlos in RE3 Remake.

Seeing Jill in her classic STARS outfit in this game left me with no doubt.  I hope we get a new game with Jill sometime in the future B) 

Yeah she looks great, if I'm being honest I never liked the remake Jill from Resident Evil for GameCube and 5 etc, I mean she doesn't even really look like Jill. I got the same vibes from he girl who played Claire in Resident Evil 2, their facial makeup and structure just didn't align with the idea of what I envisioned being these characters. Sasha on the other hand is Jill, like no doubt about it does she nail her physical look.

a1452b5e3a053ae0744dd2d8967946bb.jpg

ocXRhMz.jpg

This is Jill to me. 

37 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

If you go through her instagram she honestly looks like she could be related in some capacity to Milla Jovovich.

you mean he