Xbox Series X 3rd party titles to be shown May 7

damn i hope xbox will finally get some real exclusives again, keep them on the console non of the fake exclusives la familia bullshit jon is cryin about as if pc guys and xbox guys are the same. 

10 hours ago, kaz said:

damn i hope xbox will finally get some real exclusives again, keep them on the console non of the fake exclusives la familia bullshit jon is cryin about as if pc guys and xbox guys are the same. 

ms releases will always be day 1 on both platforms, unless pc gets it first - like gears tactics :D 

1 hour ago, -GD- said:

ms releases will always be day 1 on both platforms, unless pc gets it first - like gears tactics :D 

i hate xbox but it's only because almost all of their games were shit (to me). I want them to succeed and have console exclusives again. SW discussion rn is one sided. 

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, kaz said:

i hate xbox but it's only because almost all of their games were shit (to me). I want them to succeed and have console exclusives again. SW discussion rn is one sided. 

sw aside, i'd love to see xbox succeed, as well. while i know many feel it peaked during the 360 era, i thought it was a beast with the OG 2001 console. i got halo, pgr, doa 3 and munch's odyssey when i bought it. while they weren't AAA exclusives (except for halo), they were still amazing exclusives imo. i'd like to see a few MS heavy hitters not be on GP or PC, and only drop on series x. but...i don't see that happening. i think this will be the last xbox hardware. gamepass seems to be their top focus, and it's probably a smart move (the netflix of games). 

• Upvote 1