I havent been interested in a PSVR game in a long time. This one is looking great tho.

The Walking Dead Saints and Sinners. Its already out on PCVR and highly praised, the trophies list has been uploaded on PSN so Im guessing the game is coming out very soon on PSVR.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/10754-the-walking-dead-saints-sinners

9/10 from IGN. Looks like a real solid survival horror zombie game and a substantial campaign by VR games standards. 

Im also getting this PSVR exclusive. Came out late last year.

Im tired of short VR games, I need substantial campaigns with unlockables, progression systems and replay value like this one. It looks weird on a flatscreen though.

Hey, I just read yesterday that PSVR is stealing a former Oculus exclusive. Vader Immortal.

Former Oculus exclusive Vader Immortal is heading to PlayStation VR this summer

Fight Darth Vader — in VR

By Chaim Gartenberg@cgartenberg May 4, 2020, 11:54am PDT

Vader Immortal — the formerly Oculus-exclusive VR Star Wars experience from ILMxLAB — is coming to PlayStation VR this summer. The three episodes of the series are set to be bundled together into a single collected purchase for the port.

Designed as an episodic narrative virtual reality experience, Vader Immortal puts players into the digital shoes of a smuggler who gets drawn into a larger scheme from the infamous villain. The story sees players work with — and, eventually, face off against — the Dark Lord of the Sith himself.

Wasn't there a thread earlier this year supposedly saying that PSVR had no more games coming out?

Who was the dumbass who made that thread?:drake:

Edited by jehurey
  • Haha 1

Pixel Ripped 1995 is also coming out next week on May 12. Thats another one Im interested in, its prequel 1989 was good but could have used more polish.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Hey, I just read yesterday that PSVR is stealing a former Oculus exclusive. Vader Immortal.

Wasn't there a thread earlier this year supposedly saying that PSVR had no more games coming out?

Who was the dumbass who made that thread?:drake:

DynamiteCrap of course! 

Gorn is also coming out this month, and Pistol Whip this June. Basically all the best PCVR games that can run on PS4 hardware are coming to PSVR.

PC devs cant turn their back on the 5 million + userbase on PSVR. They just cant. 

5 minutes ago, Ramza said:

DynamiteCrap of course! 

Gorn is also coming out this month, and Pistol Whip this June. Basically all the best PCVR games that can run on PS4 hardware are coming to PSVR.

PC devs cant turn their back on the 5 million + userbase on PSVR. They just cant. 

Of course they can't. Its basically double the size of the userbase for PC.

On 2020-05-03 at 9:49 PM, The Mother Fucker said:

VR = gimmick that you kids won't let die. 

why don't you die?

38 minutes ago, Ramza said:

The game just came out today, stealth release, no announcements whatsoever. lol

Will buy after I finish FF7.

i watched like 30min of that video cause the guy playing seems so friendly lol

2 minutes ago, kaz said:

i watched like 30min of that video cause the guy playing seems so friendly lol

His reviews are good. The guy as practically played every PSVR games to date. I respect his opinions. 

32 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

?  Is this your way of showing that you now defend gimmicks. GTFO here with 1994's gimmick. VR

Console gaming is a gimmick that dates from 1985. :killzone: