Panzer Dragoon far exceeded sales expectations

2 hours ago, JONBpc said:

6.0 flop

To be fair it's a 1:1 recreation of the original. That's the way it should be, so I think the score is unfair since of course a 1995 game doesn't hold up today as well.

Plus it's coming to XBox and PS anyways. So performance issues won't be an issue which is one of the main complaints.

Edited by Team 2019
8 minutes ago, Bodycount VII said:

Time to get Orta and JSRF ported to Switch ASAP, sega. Let's erase Xbox from the history of the industry.

What a mistake that brand was.

JSRF and Orta look pretty poor compared to this remake, and that's on Switch. The original trailer had more effects, lighting etc. So the PS4/PC version is going to look even better.

Orta is next after the sequel, but tbh I'd rather they focus on the JRPG Panzer Dragoon Saga over Orta.

Just now, Team 2019 said:

JSRF and Orta look pretty poor compared to this remake, and that's on Switch. The original trailer had more effects, lighting etc. So the PS4/PC version is going to look even better.

Orta is next after the sequel, but tbh I'd rather they focus on the JRPG Panzer Dragoon Saga over Orta.

pretty sure they lost the code to JSRF and most of the OG XBox games. The only one that ever got ported was House of the Dead 3 that got thrown into one of those PS3 HD compilations.

7 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

To be fair it's a 1:1 recreation of the original. That's the way it should be, so I think the score is unfair since of course a 1995 game doesn't hold up today as well.

Plus it's coming to XBox and PS anyways. So performance issues won't be an issue which is one of the main complaints.

No its not and the controls are busted