Actually looks pretty good. But this game can eat a fatty. It should have been Gestalt. The father daughter combo just works so much better for the story of this game. 

2 hours ago, Delita said:

Actually looks pretty good. But this game can eat a fatty. It should have been Gestalt. The father daughter combo just works so much better for the story of this game. 

nah, I never played replicant cause it was japo exclusive or some shit. I don't see how a brother sister story combo would be inferior.

19 minutes ago, kaz said:

nah, I never played replicant cause it was japo exclusive or some shit. I don't see how a brother sister story combo would be inferior.

Because the brother sister relationship is something youve seen in every weeb animu shite millions of times. The father daughter relationship is manlier and something more out of an action movie

1 hour ago, Delita said:

Because the brother sister relationship is something youve seen in every weeb animu shite millions of times. The father daughter relationship is manlier and something more out of an action movie

I'm not a weeb like you, so i'm good. :mjgrin:  no really, i don't care if he's the daddyo or brother. I think gestalt will still remain my fav cuz I like the dude, the young guy probably sounds ridiculous with english VO.