some dude recorded and mocked police while dying

you guys saw that shit? the guy was speeding apparently, got pulled over and a truck caught 4 officers. he then recorded their last moments for like 3 minutes and then fled.

that's so fucked up, i feel sick reading this.

https://www.theage.com.au/national/victoria/porsche-driver-bragged-to-a-mate-about-driving-at-300km-h-court-hears-20200511-p54rtv.html

I find as I get older, shit like this gets to me more than it used to.  I used to be able to watch all sorts of demented death and dying shit... but now I'm getting older and I have a kid, and it just depresses me.  When you're young, it seems like you're invincible... but man, when you get older and start thinking about your own mortality and shit it hits you different.

I didn't read that link, but from what you posted, that's just sad and fucked up.  You hear of lots of cops being killed during stops in that way... cars and trucks clipping them on the sides of the roads.  It's crazy how much danger you're in when stopped on the side of a major highways.  Gotta be smart about that shit because you simply cannot count on others to drive safely.

I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE done 230k/m in my Camaro SS one day, on an *unamed* public road. :glad: 

I kind of feel for this guy because the truth about having a nice car is that you'll be harassed by police every day, no matter what you do. They'll give you hundreds in tickets for exhaust, noise, and other dumb shit. eventually you just become numb to it and know to avoid them as much as possible, get a radar detector, and brush up on your rights to see what they're actually allowed to stop you for.

I got pulled over once, got my car towed, and then the cops dropped me on the side of the freeway to find my own way home.  They cunt cop even lied, fabricated a report, and the judge ended up throwing the case out because it was full of blatant lies. Thank God I got an honest judge, because the cops here are all crooked scum.

Fuck the cops. fuck them to hell. bunch of jealous angry people that can't stand to see someone, especially someone young, with a nicer ride than them.

As for this guy in his porsche, though did some psychopathic shit that was uncalled for,  i'm sure they harassed the hell out of him too, leading to him having such low regard for them.

RIP to that officer... but, OH, WELL. :yeshrug:

Edited by Bodycount VII
  • Upvote 1
Just now, Bodycount VII said:

I did 230k/m in my Camaro SS one day, on an *unamed* public road. :glad: 

I kind of feel for this guy because the truth about having a nice car is that you'll be harassed by police every day, no matter what you do. They'll give you hundreds in tickets for exhaust, noise, and other dumb shit. eventually you just become numb to it and know to avoid them as much as possible, get a radar detector, and brush up on your rights to see what they're actually allowed to stop you for.

I got pulled over once, got my car towed, and then the cops dropped me on the side of the freeway to find my own way home.  They cunt cop even lied, fabricated a report, and the judge ended up throwing the case out because it was full of blatant lies. Thank God I got an honest judge, because the cops here are all crooked scum.

Fuck the cops. fuck them to hell. bunch of jealous angry people that can't stand to see someone, especially someone young, with a nicer ride than them.

As for this guy in his porsche, i'm sure they harassed the hell out of him too.

Word has it there was a police dog in the car too, and that dog got fucked up too and the guy was mocking it as well as the police man.. whatchu say about that?  :lupe:

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I find as I get older, shit like this gets to me more than it used to.  I used to be able to watch all sorts of demented death and dying shit... but now I'm getting older and I have a kid, and it just depresses me.  When you're young, it seems like you're invincible... but man, when you get older and start thinking about your own mortality and shit it hits you different.

I didn't read that link, but from what you posted, that's just sad and fucked up.  You hear of lots of cops being killed during stops in that way... cars and trucks clipping them on the sides of the roads.  It's crazy how much danger you're in when stopped on the side of a major highways.  Gotta be smart about that shit because you simply cannot count on others to drive safely.

I never cared about seeing people die if it was like shit like getting shot on a security footage or something like that .

But when its up close and personal , I was always ecckk about it . I've only seen a few videos like that but they are still clear in my mind . Blah. 

Anyway , speeding penalties should be applied to current road conditions. 

This guy seems like a rich nut job. If that turbo s is his, he had BANK . Interesting that a complete nut was so successful in life .

• Like 1
1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

I never cared about seeing people die if it was like shit like getting shot on a security footage or something like that .

But when its up close and personal , I was always ecckk about it . I've only seen a few videos like that but they are still clear in my mind . Blah. 

Anyway , speeding penalties should be applied to current road conditions. 

This guy seems like a rich nut job. If that turbo s is his, he had BANK . Interesting that a complete nut was so successful in life .

Yea it does depend on the situation.  But these days, I just hate seeing video of innocent people dying, especially when you know they are going to die, and you're just watching them as they have no idea what's coming.  It's just sad.

It's just crazy to think that there's a good chance that some camera out there is going to capture your death, and it could end up on the internet very easily these days.  Not that I'd care after I'm gone, but.. just weird to think about.

Sucks for the families to know videos are out there of family members dying and being spread. 

But , we live on a world where views mean more to people than anything else .

3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Sucks for the families to know videos are out there of family members dying and being spread. 

But , we live on a world where views mean more to people than anything else .

Yea, that's the thing.  And people are insensitive as fuck with stuff like that.  I mean, we all are probably all guilty of that... but all those people in those videos have family and friends and once that shit is out...it makes an already terrible thing, worse.

Ah well, that's why like I said, I try to stay away from a lot of it now.  There's times though when there's important lessons to be learned from those incidents too, and sometimes seeing the very real consequences is what it takes to get people to take certain things more seriously.

28 minutes ago, Bodycount VII said:

I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE done 230k/m in my Camaro SS one day, on an *unamed* public road. :glad: 

As for this guy in his porsche, though did some psychopathic shit that was uncalled for,  i'm sure they harassed the hell out of him too, leading to him having such low regard for them.

If only there was dash cam footage prior to him being pulled over that showed him weaving through traffic while speeding.