The New Microsoft Store

i like how they're going with overall bigger letter font for just about everything.  I know it seems silly if its on a 4K tv, but the people who are buying and gaming on 4K tv, they are the type of people whose vision is getting worse.

just make everything bigger.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

i like how they're going with overall bigger letter font for just about everything.  I know it seems silly if its on a 4K tv, but the people who are buying and gaming on 4K tv, they are the type of people whose vision is getting worse.

Uh lol.. ok

21 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Seems like they're bringing the Xbox UI in line with the Xbox App on PC.

This looks a lot better than the xbox app . Colors help out a lot 

6 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

This looks a lot better than the xbox app . Colors help out a lot 

It's better designed... but I mean, the general visual design is extremely similar.

I bet the PC app gets updated to be inline with this.

19 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I was hoping you were referring to the Microsoft store on PC. That shit has been garbage for the longest time and MS is still not interested in improving it.

This is running on pc

38 minutes ago, jehurey said:

one of the reasons why i hate console gamingsometimes no matter what kind of tv you have or how far you sit away from your screen there will be games with unreadable shit in it at some point or even entirely. 

Edited by kazuolicious
16 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

It's better designed... but I mean, the general visual design is extremely similar.

I bet the PC app gets updated to be inline with this.

itll prob be on pc before xsx launches . The general design is similar but this looks a lot slicker. 

• Like 1
Just now, kazuolicious said:

one of the reasons why i hate console gaming. no matter what kind of tv you have or how far you sit away from your screen there will be games with unreadable shit in it at some point or even entirely. 

Though I don't run into this often it definitely does occasionally and its terrible