PS5 reveal announced 11th of June

2 minutes ago, bhytre said:

It's funny though if they can show something exceptional with crazy graphics they kill Xflop and all its hype tomorrow

I think it's pretty safe to say they're going to be showing stuff with crazy graphics tomorrow... lol

They definitely wont show the console or announce a price.  Sony and MS are playing a game of chicken, so it will be interesting to see who buckles and announces first.

After what Sony shows tomorrow, Microsoft BETTER have something graphically crazy to counter with, and show it in July. lol.. all this talk about TFs... 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lemmings - developers know shit, we know better. 

I feel sorry for Bluepoint, the purists will eat them alive.

Was it "Dude, trust me" ?    

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

I think it's pretty safe to say they're going to be showing stuff with crazy graphics tomorrow... lol

They definitely wont show the console or announce a price.  Sony and MS are playing a game of chicken, so it will be interesting to see who buckles and announces first.

After what Sony shows tomorrow, Microsoft BETTER have something graphically crazy to counter with, and show it in July. lol.. all this talk about TFs... 

Their main competitive approach is Lockhart, just compete on cheapasses.

5 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

4chan rumour says FFXIV is PS5 exclusive.

It’s been like that since PS3. Shitty ‘rumor’, rather an obvious thing that will happen. Square and Yoshida have been wanting to make it for other platforms For years but Sony won’t support cross play with any other console. Square should tell them to fuck off since most of the userbase is on pc anyway since lolz who plays mmos on consoles 

Edited by Delita
2 minutes ago, Delita said:

It’s been like that since PS3. Shitty ‘rumor’, rather an obvious thing that will happen. Square and Yoshida have been wanting to make it for other platforms For years but Sony won’t support cross play with any other console. Square should tell them to fuck off since most of the userbase is on pc anyway since lolz who plays mmos on consoles 

I fucked up means to say FF16, FFXVI

3 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

I fucked up means to say FF16, FFXVI

That’s definitely fake. Square doesent make big budget exclusive rpgs anymore. Even the best sony could get for ffvii was a year exclusivity 

Edited by Delita