Jonb, this is why you should not get a WRX

5 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

What an odd design. Never actually looked into it. That motor's internals are all kinds of fucked up.

Subbies have been known for having their boxer line of engines.

They were like Mazda with the rotary engines although they already stopped doing that.

Just now, MalaXmaS said:

Subbies have been known for having their boxer line of engines.

They were like Mazda with the rotary engines although they already stopped doing that.

Oh lawd, I forgot about the rotary engines. They burned oil all the damn time. I was actually a brief fan of the RX8 until I learned more about the problems that came with the motor. 

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Oh lawd, I forgot about the rotary engines. They burned oil all the damn time. I was actually a brief fan of the RX8 until I learned more about the problems that came with the motor. 

I am not gonna lie. 

I became a huge fan of the RX7s once I saw the F&F. :ben:

I would always pick the RX7 FC as a starter car and was this close to getting an actual old FC for like five grand (this was like 15 years ago) till I found out rotaries are a fucking nightmare for mechanics to work with.

Edited by MalaXmaS
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, MalaXmaS said:

I am not gonna lie. 

I became a huge fan of the RX7s once I saw the F&F. :ben:

I would always pick the RX7 FC as a starter car and was this close to getting an old FC for like five grand (this was like 15 years ago) till I found out rotaries are a fucking nightmare for mechanics to work with.

Only time I "owned" an RX8 was in Need for Speed Underground 2. It was pretty awesome. :ben:

4 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Only time I "owned" an RX8 was in Need for Speed Underground 2. It was pretty awesome. :ben:

Never liked the RX8 though.

It was too bulky and actually slower than the RX7.

Around the time all Japanese companies were downgrading their cars.

Mitsubishi did the same with their Eclipse line.

1 minute ago, MalaXmaS said:

Never liked the RX8 though.

It was too bulky and actually slower than the RX7.

Around the time all Japanese companies were downgrading their cars.

Mitsubishi did the same with their Eclipse line.

It was brief. I've never really been a fan of Japanese cars. American muscle B)

8 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Wait. You have the same year as my SI and they only gave you 16.5?

2017 . Thats right about kbb value and it had 2 small dents and needed new tires . I was expecting about 16 going in so I was fine with that .

• Upvote 1
30 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

2017 . Thats right about kbb value and it had 2 small dents and needed new tires . I was expecting about 16 going in so I was fine with that .

I kkb mine too and its about high 18s but mine is in pristine condition, no dents and very low mileage.

However I can get more for mine.

Doubt its in the condition to get max kbb value . Most cars never are and it tells you the percentage that is on the site . Like next to none.  Wasn't gonna bother haggling when they gave me 3 grand off the subaru and 0.9 apr

I could have sold it outright and got a lot more sure but that's not worth the hassle for a couple grand. 

• Geese 1
26 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Doubt its in the condition to get max kbb value . Most cars never are and it tells you the percentage that is on the site . Like next to none.  Wasn't gonna bother haggling when they gave me 3 grand off the subaru and 0.9 apr

I could have sold it outright and got a lot more sure but that's not worth the hassle for a couple grand. 

Thats good apr.

Enjoy the car.

• Thanks 1