TLOU2 no longer in the PS Store Top 20 just 3 months after release

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Game's just sitting on store shelves too       This'll be expedited to PC in no time  

NPD just released today.    TLOU2 is Top 3 selling game of the year and still in the top 5 selling PS4 games for August.    lmfao at @Remij  thread backfire.      

LMFAO! 🤣

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Last years COD game?

This should have been the first one... easily.

So none of Naughty Dog's games would have outsold COD or AC this year......... sooo why would you think this would? 

The only thing that would have outsold those two if they were released this year are GTA and maybe Pokémon and even Pokémon might have not done it.  

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

So none of Naughty Dog's games would have outsold COD or AC this year......... sooo why would you think this would? 

The only thing that would have outsold those two if they were released this year are GTA and maybe Pokémon and even Pokémon might have not done it.  

This isn't being compared to this years COD... this is being compared to monthly sales of LAST YEARS COD...

and for fuck sakes stop posting AC like as if it was always some massive franchise on the level of COD....  The Switch retardation effect is in full swing where every game they release sells bajillions :tom: 

I would absolutely expect TLOU2 to continually outsell LAST YEARS COD monthly.. just 3 months after it's release... 

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

It's GoT's second month on NPD...

And TLOU2's 3rd...

Are you telling me a Sucker Punch game should ever sell more in a month just 3 measly months after Sony's BIGGEST GAME from their most popular and beloved studio?

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

This isn't being compared to this years COD... this is being compared to monthly sales of LAST YEARS COD...

and for fuck sakes stop posting AC like as if it was always some massive franchise on the level of COD....  The Switch retardation effect is in full swing where every game they release sells bajillions :tom: 

I would absolutely expect TLOU2 to continually outsell LAST YEARS COD monthly.. just 3 months after it's release... 

The last two AC games sold more than 12 million.... EACH.

But let's get back to this year. 

Let me say it again for you slowly. 

Which previous naughty dog game would have outsold COD and AC THIS YEAR....... THIS YEAR......again in case you missed it... THIS... YEAR. 

Not last year.. not year before... which Naughty dog game would have sold more than TLOU2? 

Oh yea... None. 

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Remij said:

And TLOU2's 3rd...

Are you telling me a Sucker Punch game should ever sell more in a month just 3 measly months after Sony's BIGGEST GAME from their most popular and beloved studio?

Yes, when the sucker punch game is also a success. Did you legitimately think TLOU2 was going to be 3rd in it's 3rd month in NPD? lol come on. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

Let me say it again for you slowly. 

Which previous naughty dog game would have outsold COD and AC THIS YEAR....... THIS YEAR......again in case you missed it... THIS... YEAR. 

Not last year.. not year before... which Naughty dog game would have sold more than TLOU2? 

Oh yea... None. 

Let me say it again for YOU slowly.

The. Last. of. Us. 2. should. be. outselling. COD:MW (last years COD GAME). monthly. at. this. point.

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

Yes, when the sucker punch game is also a success. Did you legitimately think TLOU2 was going to be 3rd in it's 3rd month in NPD? lol come on. 

Why wouldn't it be? :wonder: 

If games like BOTW can still be in the top sales YEARS later...

Just now, Remij said:

Let me say it again for YOU slowly.

The. Last. of. Us. 2. should. be. outselling. COD:MW (last years COD GAME). monthly. at. this. point.

Why should it when no other Naughty Dog game came close to  what COD or AC did numbers wise this year?     You keep saying it should.... why should it?  Who set that unrealistic expectation? 

No other game besides GTA and Pokémon have sold those numbers what AC and COD have sold this year. 

You're just retarded. 

Why wouldn't it be? :wonder: 

If games like BOTW can still be in the top sales YEARS later...

Have a look at how many non nintendo exclusive games are still top 3 in month 3 of NPD sales. Next to zero (actually zero that I can think of).

Yeah cause BOTW sales are mimicing Switch sales. Ppl buy a switch and BOTW. 

Come on man, you're smarter than this.

Just now, madmaltese said:

Let's use Sony's highest selling (not fastest anymore) PS4 exclusive ever as a standard. Do you know Spiderman's positions for 3 months in NPD?

Month 1: 1st

Month 2: 8th

Month 3: 10th 

lol

But TLOU2 should be 3rd in it's 3rd month. 

LemiJ-Cop the 2nd :drake:

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Have a look at how many non nintendo exclusive games are still top 3 in month 3 of NPD sales. Next to zero (actually zero that I can think of).

Yeah cause BOTW sales are mimicing Switch sales. Ppl buy a switch and BOTW. 

Come on man, you're smarter than this.

Animal Crossing

BOTW

Mario Kart 8D

Still selling the monthly units they are is absolutely ridiculous.. and THEY ARE ALL FULL PRICE STILL....

So you're telling me... that Sony's BIGGEST GAME... just 3 months after launch... not selling better than GoT isn't disappointing? lmao

Just now, Remij said:

Animal Crossing

BOTW

Mario Kart 8D

Still selling the monthly units they are is absolutely ridiculous.. and THEY ARE ALL FULL PRICE STILL....

So you're telling me... that Sony's BIGGEST GAME... just 3 months after launch... not selling better than GoT isn't disappointing? lmao

Spiderman is Sony's biggest franchise and was number 10 by month 3....Again where you keep getting that TLOU2 is Sony's biggest game and should be doing COD numbers?

Nintendo in general sells more first party games than Sony.... again.. where are you getting this expectation that TLOU2 would do better than Nintendo's evergreen titles? 

Animal Crossing

BOTW

Mario Kart 8D

Great non nintendo games those.

It's almost like people are buying games to go along with these monster switch sales.

Love how before it's "i'm comparing Sony to Sony" and now it's I'm comparing Sony to the behemoths of Nintendo and Call of Duty lol 

and also a little math lesson:

10+0+0+0+0+ is still more than 2+1+1+0.5+0.5 lol

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Spiderman is Sony's biggest franchise and was number 10 by month 3....Again where you keep getting that TLOU2 is Sony's biggest game and should be doing COD numbers?

Nintendo in general sells more first party games than Sony.... again.. where are you getting this expectation that TLOU2 would do better than Nintendo's evergreen titles? 

I have created this ridiculous standard in my mind and am now going to pass it off as the expected standard and anything else is wrong lol Sounds like someone we know.

10 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Let's use Sony's highest selling (not fastest anymore) PS4 exclusive ever as a standard. Do you know Spiderman's positions for 3 months in NPD?

Month 2: 8th

Month 3: 10th 

lol

But TLOU2 should be 3rd in it's 3rd month. 

Ok, now post TLOU2 vs GoT.

TLOU2

Month 2: 4th

Month 3: 12th

GoT

Month 2: 4th

Month 3: :bena: