Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Neo-Nazi shitbags surfacing in Colorado

4 minutes ago, Chicano3000 said:

Did you Nazi History Channel?

I'm just curious as to what you view as a Nazi since Nazis seem to by hiding everywhere these days. Also, wheres some sort of corroborating evidence for this thread? 

34 minutes ago, Liquid said:

Please tell us the threat of queer actors and heavy people on TV again. 

please don't use false equivalencies.  What i was talking about, and you already know this, is forced diversity for the sake of diversity instead of a meritocracy and have the best most qualified person get a position/job/whatever.  Sorry but does that make me a Nazi? I wouldn't want a business to hire me over someone more qualified simply because they want to hire a gay person to be diverse. Fuck that shit.  It's shallow, demeaning, and is most definitely NOT equality. 

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
1 hour ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

please don't use false equivalencies.  What i was talking about, and you already know this, is forced diversity for the sake of diversity instead of a meritocracy and have the best most qualified person get a position/job/whatever.  Sorry but does that make me a Nazi? I wouldn't want a business to hire me over someone more qualified simply because they want to hire a gay person to be diverse. Fuck that shit.  It's shallow, demeaning, and is most definitely NOT equality. 

The obvious question that you never seemed to ask yourself all these years is "what's forced diversity?" 

By your definition any case of diversity is forced. Yes, it's awfully big of you to pretend that you wouldn't take a job, but you're the same guy who will claim someone got a job they didn't deserve based on your feelings.