Ori and the Will of the Wisps. An 'impossible' port.

1 hour ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

i havent played either of these yet. I dont want to give my money to microsoft :pffft:

Yea, it's best you save your money for the Zelda All Stars 35th Anniversary collection next year for $60 with 3 emulated games costing $20 a piece. :mj: 

• dead 1
1 hour ago, Remij said:

Yea, it's best you save your money for the Zelda All Stars 35th Anniversary collection next year for $60 with 3 emulated games costing $20 a piece. :mj: 

He can use that money to Purchase BOTW 2 next year :whew:

Nintendo already has a HD 2D Zelda engine that was used for Link's Awakening.  And they already have an HD version of the GC Zelda engine that was used for the WW HD remake..... 

So unlike the Mario Collection... there are fully remade Zelda classics out there already. 

So If the Zelda Anniversary collection gets remade like link's Awakening or Like the windwaker remake engine 😄😄😄

1 hour ago, Remij said:

but nintendo will get the money.  That's what matters LMAO sheep are really sheep ROFL

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

He can use that money to Purchase BOTW 2 next year :whew:

Nintendo already has a HD 2D Zelda engine that was used for Link's Awakening.  And they already have an HD version of the GC Zelda engine that was used for the WW HD remake..... 

So unlike the Mario Collection... there are fully remade Zelda classics out there already. 

So If the Zelda Anniversary collection gets remade like link's Awakening or Like the windwaker remake engine 😄😄😄

Yea, that's kinda my point... Nintendo didn't even care enough to REMAKE their classic Mario games for the new hardware.

So the Zelda collection might be a collection of games they've already remade... is that what you're bragging about? :smilecry: 

Limited time availability too :hest: 

Just now, Remij said:

Yea, that's kinda my point... Nintendo didn't even care enough to REMAKE their classic Mario games for the new hardware.

So the Zelda collection might be a collection of games they've already remade... is that what you're bragging about? :smilecry: 

Limited time availability too :hest: 

No, im saying they already have the HD remake engine which they can use to remake the Zelda games they haven't already and they have shown with Zelda do they are willing to do full on remakes.  

Or if he doesn't want to play a remake... he can purchase BOTW 2 :whew:

Just now, Goukosan said:

No, im saying they already have the HD remake engine which they can use to remake the Zelda games they haven't already and they have shown with Zelda do they are willing to do full on remakes.  

Or if he doesn't want to play a remake... he can purchase BOTW 2 :whew:

Eh, they have many engines they could have used to remake Mario games too... :Jeff: