Amnesia Rebirth gameplay

7 hours ago, kokujin said:

looks nauseating to me lol. maybe I'm not used to it. 

these games can be great at story telling but the gameplay loop can be annoying. figuring out how to proceed and solving problems is the fun part but avoiding monsters etc can turn into a lame wait game.

you should play Soma, it has a "you cannot die" mode and I'm sure you will love the story. this is for you koko, defo, it will challenge your superior intellect :mj: 

2 hours ago, kazi said:

these games can be great at story telling but the gameplay loop can be annoying. figuring out how to proceed and solving problems is the fun part but avoiding monsters etc can turn into a lame wait game.

you should play Soma, it has a "you cannot die" mode and I'm sure you will love the story. this is for you koko, defo, it will challenge your superior intellect :mj: 

a challenge of my intellect? I must download this. I haven't been challenged in a while.

:|      jp. I think I played a clickity clickity game before. their limbs are not attached.   :scared:    if there's a game like this, on the PSN, I can download/purchase one next month.

don't have a decent enough PC to run squat.  Somo huh.  I mean, I have the uncharted collection like 7 feet away from me. Could play that?

2 hours ago, kokujin said:

a challenge of my intellect? I must download this. I haven't been challenged in a while.

:|      jp. I think I played a clickity clickity game before. their limbs are not attached.   :scared:    if there's a game like this, on the PSN, I can download/purchase one next month.

don't have a decent enough PC to run squat.  Somo huh.  I mean, I have the uncharted collection like 7 feet away from me. Could play that?

:mj: 

1 hour ago, kokujin said:

??

did you compreehend anything i wrote??

you say you lost contacts? well, make contacts again? you do know more people? just get some