Devil May Cry 5 SE will not have any ray-tracing on Xbox Series S, only Series X (but will only arrive later in a patch)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Remij said:

Glad we have an understanding.  Now you run along and come back when you have something other than your opinion :tom5:

Idiot sheep:  Look... Series S can't even do this!  It's going to hold back next gen

Me: But... that's the point... they simply will gimp the Series S version

Idiot sheep :cruise: 

Hey Retard....  you were arguing against something you made up in your head.

I said three times already this situation had nothing to do with holding back games.... where the fuck is your dumbass getting it from? lmfao. 

But Lmfao at series S not being able to do RT on a last gen game :drake:

Edited by Goukosan
13 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

will it have rt in the ps5 version? 

PS5 has it at launch. 

Series X won't have it at launch. Will get it at a later patch. Developers are having issues implementing RT on Series X. 

Series S won't have it at all. 

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Hey Retard....  you were arguing against something you made up in your head.

Said three times already this situation had nothing to do with holding back games.... where the fuck is your dumbass getting it from that I said that? lmfao. 

But Lmfao at series X not being able to do RT on a last gen game :drake:

You literally just said that Series S "can't even do this" imagine how will hold back next gen games... god you're fucking DUMB :cruise: 

Sheep talking about graphics and "holding things back" :lul:

Edited by Remij
19 minutes ago, Remij said:

You literally just said that Series S "can't even do this" imagine how will hold back next gen games... god you're fucking DUMB :cruise: 

Sheep talking about graphics and "holding things back" :lul:

Damn kid you're still slow as fuck... yikkkes :holeup:😊

For the last time you slow ass motherfucker... Im laughing at how gimped Series S is. 

If your dumbass wants to argue about Series S holding back Series X games then that's a different topic....but not one I was talking about. 

For right now... im laughing at Series S not being able to do RT on a last gen game.... :drake:

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Damn kid you're still slow as fuck... yikkkes :holeup:😊

For the last time you slow ass motherfucker... Im laughing at how gimped Series S is. 

If your dumbass wants to argue about Series S holding back Series X games then that's a different topic....but not one I was talking about. 

For right now... im laughing at Series S not being able to do RT on a last gen game.... :drake:

Jesus christ... you're really fucking stupid.  I don't care what you WANT me to think you're saying... I'm attacking what you SAID.  You said I was owned...  Why am I owned because Series S isn't doing ray tracing in one game? :drake: 

Oh, that's right... because YOU and others on this forum have been peddling HARD that Series S will hold back Series X.  So, since you say it's SO GIMPED... and it's  "not a good sign" what exactly are you meaning.. other than "it will hold Series X back"? :danylol: 

I bring up the fact that despite it being gimped... it didn't hold the Series X from being the exact same as the PS5 version.  Which is all that I've ever been saying.  Then you retreated like a little bitch and cry "bubut I'm just laughing at it Rem" :cry: 

LMAO again... sheep talking about graphics and things being held back always amuses me.  You'll be LUCKY if the next gen Nintendo console supports RT at all either :cruise: 

Edited by Remij
26 minutes ago, Remij said:

Jesus christ... you're really fucking stupid.  I don't care what you WANT me to think you're saying... I'm attacking what you SAID.  You said I was owned...  Why am I owned because Series S isn't doing ray tracing in one game? :drake: 

Oh, that's right... because YOU and others on this forum have been peddling HARD that Series S will hold back Series X.  So, since you say it's SO GIMPED... and it's  "not a good sign" what exactly are you meaning.. other than "it will hold Series X back"? :danylol: 

I bring up the fact that despite it being gimped... it didn't hold the Series X from being the exact same as the PS5 version.  Which is all that I've ever been saying.  Then you retreated like a little bitch and cry "bubut I'm just laughing at it Rem" :cry: 

LMAO again... sheep talking about graphics and things being held back always amuses me.  You'll be LUCKY if the next gen Nintendo console supports RT at all either :cruise: 

It's a last gen came you clown..... its fucking hilarious that Series S cannot do ray tracing on a last gen game. 

Your Lemming persecution complex was triggered so hard that you imagined I said it would hold back series X for last gen games.....  so much so that you're arguing with yourself against that :drake:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

It's a last gen came you clown..... its fucking hilarious that Series S cannot do ray tracing on a last gen game. 

Your Lemming persecution complex was triggered so hard that you imagined I said it would hold back series X for last gen games.....  so much so that you're arguing with yourself against that :drake:

Yea... well, you don't understand ray-tracing... that much is clear.  Again... sheep talking about graphics :tom: 

Just now, Goukosan said:

Oh look another made up thing he wants to argue with himself about :drake:

You're laughing because a console can't do current gen games with RT... when many of those same current gen games bring a 2080/2080ti to it's knees with Ray tracing.. which is why Nvidia has DLSS to help compesate.. but yea... keep laughing

.. and this is after the forum was going on and on for forever about how useless RT was to begin with :drake: 

God I love all this walking back :hest: 

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

You're laughing because a console can't do current gen games with RT... when many of those same current gen games bring a 2080/2080ti to it's knees with Ray tracing.. which is why Nvidia has DLSS to help compesate.. but yea... keep laughing

.. and this is after the forum was going on and on for forever about how useless RT was to begin with :drake: 

God I love all this walking back :hest: 

Sloooooowwww Jonny = the forum now. Damn bro you're throwing everything at the wall hoping something sticks.   Take up that argument with him. 

Yes series S is gimped next gen system... thanks for finally catching up. 

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Sloooooowwww Jonny = the forum now. Damn bro you're throwing everything at the wall hoping something sticks.   Take up that argument with him. 

Yes series S is gimped next gen system... thanks for finally catching up. 

Yes.. this entire forum :tom: 

And of course the Series S is a gimped system... it was designed to be that way... The entire point is that IT will be the gimped system.. and not the Series X :drake: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Yes.. this entire forum :tom: 

And of course the Series S is a gimped system... it was designed to be that way... The entire point is that IT will be the gimped system.. and not the Series X :drake: 

Bro you're delusional, your persecution complex is showing. 

Yes it qas designed to be gimped.... and we're seeing how badly gimped it is now. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

Bro you're delusional, your persecution complex is showing. 

Yes it qas designed to be gimped.... and we're seeing how badly gimped it is now. 

What you're seeing is one game.  Relax dumbass. :dame:

28 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yes... a last gen game not designed to take advantage of the new architecture :drake: 

Again... sheep talking about graphics :cruise: 

Series S is too gimped to implement bro and Series X dev kits are trash...... LemiJ has been owned :drake: