Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Voter fraud is fake news

14 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, now that you've outed yourself as a White South African. you have absolutely no credibility on the subject of equality in America.

Ever.

Where did he say he was white? Are mixed race or black people not allowed to leave south Africa you racist titwad? 

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
1 minute ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Where did he say he was white? Are mixed race or black people not allowed to leave south Africa you racist titwad? 

besides the fact that's he's been acting like a racist for a while now, and the fact that he just gave the perspective of white south africa and said "we can't just give these people equality immediately..............we need to pace it out IN INCREMENTS"

I love how you thought you had me there. Instead you just ended up looking more uninformed.

Just now, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

Check your privilege cunt. Both my parents are mixed race. 

and you still have no credibility.

LOL, if they were mixed race, and they were races that offered credibility on the subject, you would've been saying which mix of races they were.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, he still isn't saying them, and is now stalling

Wow.. 

2 of my grandparents are black, 2 are white. Would you like me to break it down into percentages for you? Do you need the birth locations and tribe names of my ancestors too? See, you just showed us all your racist stereotypical beliefs. Fuck you. 

2 minutes ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

Wow.. 

2 of my grandparents are black, 2 are white. Would you like me to break it down into percentages for you? Do you need the birth locations and tribe names of my ancestors too? See, you just showed us all your racist stereotypical beliefs. Fuck you. 

No, i just showed that you are a racist south african, with your bullshit comparison. and you clearly side with the opinions of white south africans.

You literally said "we need to pace how we give other people equality" you LITERALLY just said that

fuck you, you racist piece of shit.