New Demon's Souls trailer and details revealed

50 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

It's no a Killzone 3 -> Shadowfall level jump but it still pretty damn good.

???????????????????????????? :cosby2:   I thought I was good playing the OG again but even I am amazed by the GRAPHICS JUMP. It looks nothing like that OG at all. 

This jump is the biggest I've ever seen. I hope mentioning Killzone was a fkn joke. :pavarotti: 

Looks really nice, the atmosphere is a tad different due to the big change in visuals, otherwise it seems like the same exact game, almost.

Im not very excited for this, Iv played the original to death, 6 times full playthrough, tons of pvp, easily my most played Souls game. 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Looks really nice, the atmosphere is a tad different due to the big change in visuals, otherwise it seems like the same exact game, almost.

Im not very excited for this, Iv played the original to death, 6 times full playthrough, tons of pvp, easily my most played Souls game. 

my most played souls as well, played it like 20 times or more I think last time in 2016.  every build, str, dex, faith, magic and all combinations, royal into thief etc. + PvP (mostly dex stunlock:kaz:  :aitch: ) 

and its the opposite for me, i wasn't interested because i could just play the OG but it looks incredible. super excited about it, this trailer convinced me (except maybe the maneater face like what the fuck :kaz: )

actually thinking about buying a playstation 5 now but im not sure yet. 

• Like 1