Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Ben Garrison: The Great Trumpkin

Oh, by the way...........um, you do realize that the actual Peanuts cartoon "Its the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" that this cartoon is trying to lampoon...........um, the Great Pumpkin never comes around no matter how much Linus wishes for it to materialize.

You do know that, right?

Nevermind, right-wingers are the dumbest fucking idiots who think they're making the edgiest jokes.

Just now, jehurey said:

Oh, by the way...........um, you do realize that the actual Peanuts cartoon "Its the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" that this cartoon is trying to lampoon...........um, the Great Pumpkin never comes around no matter how much Linus wishes for it to materialize.

You do know that, right?

Nevermind, right-wingers are the dumbest fucking idiots who think they're making the edgiest jokes.

No I don't know every cartoon lore thing. It's just a cute cartoon. Chill out, Christ. 

1 hour ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

No I don't know every cartoon lore thing. It's just a cute cartoon. Chill out, Christ. 

how is it a cute cartoon if you don't know what its lampooning?

you're trying to tell me that you know what the joke of this cartoon is, but you don't know what's going on in the picture.

26 minutes ago, jehurey said:

how is it a cute cartoon if you don't know what its lampooning?

you're trying to tell me that you know what the joke of this cartoon is, but you don't know what's going on in the picture.

I vaguely know what it is, nerd. I believe I saw it when I was really young. 

1 hour ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

I vaguely know what it is, nerd. I believe I saw it when I was really young. 

how am i being a nerd by knowing a common cartoon based on the most common comic strip in America?

you, uh.......really struggling to find something to respond with, aren't you?

5 hours ago, jehurey said:

how am i being a nerd by knowing a common cartoon based on the most common comic strip in America?

you, uh.......really struggling to find something to respond with, aren't you?

Do you have friends? And if so, do they punch you in the face often or only sometimes? You can't be this irritating in real life can you?

• Haha 1
  • Ben 1