Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

no Sanders or Warren in Biden cabinet

23 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Lmfao at the first paragraph.  The point totally flew over your head 🤣

As for the second paragraph, yes those are his planned items.  That doesn't mean people like you still won't  put him through asinine purity tests that has nothing to do with anything important.... 

" So what he accomplished all those goals? who cares!! .... bbbbbut every member of his Cabinet wasn't a pure progressive, they switched ideologies late in life.... so their progressive agenda doesn't count, they're grifters :awww:

Simply ridiculous. 

What goals? Nothing I mentioned is in his agenda besides vague COVID relief promises and vague concessions on climate change action

And yeah they are going to get shit for appealing to progressives and then turning face when the vote isn't needed anymore

Besides, this isn't even to do with Biden. He never claimed to be progressive at any point, quite the opposite in fact. So you pretending he is going to be hitting goals for progressives and we will criticise him anyway is just delusional

He is not picking any progressives in his cabinet and thinking otherwise is also deluded 

Edited by Voidler
23 minutes ago, Voidler said:

What goals? Nothing I mentioned is in his agenda besides vague COVID relief promises and vague concessions on climate change action

And yeah they are going to get shit for appealing to progressives and then turning face when the vote isn't needed anymore

Besides, this isn't even to do with Biden. He never claimed to be progressive at any point, quite the opposite in fact. So you pretending he is going to be hitting goals for progressives and we will criticise him anyway is just delusional

He is not picking any progressives in his cabinet and thinking otherwise is also deluded 

Bro you continue to prove my point over and over with each post you make.. this is quite hilarious to watch 😂🤣😂😂

First off you were implying that Biden would get a pass for everything he does.... I pointed out that he wouldn't and that he be out up against asinine purity tests from his own party. 

You then proceed to do just that.. lmfao. 

My point with the goals was that  Even if he accomplished all of that... it wouldn't be 101% pure or his Cabinet members wasn't a progressive until recently... so all of a sudden it doesn't count to people like you. 

This thread is proof enough, Cooke is fake crying that a progressive like Bernie or Warren wasn't added.    You come in said Warren isn't pure enough and the PCC are grifters... they're not 1000% pure either.  Even though Yellen was the best choice for that post. 

He doesn't have to pick a progressive, a centrist, or a leftist or a right winger.  Stacking the cabinet with one sided picks lead to a shit show and a biased cabinet. 

If he had listened to you purity tests nut jobs he would have picked someone as a VP who would have passed the purity test.... but would have gotten killed by the Trump cult media machine and scared people away from voting for the democratic ticket.... and Trump would be President again. 

Edited by Goukosan
25 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Bro you continue to prove my point over and over with each post you make.. this is quite hilarious to watch 😂🤣😂😂

First off you were implying that Biden would get a pass for everything he does.... I pointed out that he wouldn't and that he be out up against asinine purity tests from his own party. 

You then proceed to do just that.. lmfao. 

My point with the goals was that  Even if he accomplished all of that... it wouldn't be 101% pure or his Cabinet members wasn't a progressive until recently... so all of a sudden it doesn't count to people like you. 

This thread is proof enough, Cooke is fake crying that a progressive like Bernie or Warren wasn't added.    You come in said Warren isn't pure enough and the PCC are grifters... they're not 1000% pure either.  Even though Yellen was the best choice for that post. 

He doesn't have to pick a progressive, a centrist, or a leftist or a right winger.  Stacking the cabinet with one sided picks lead to a shit show and a biased cabinet. 

If he had listened to you purity tests nut jobs he would have picked someone as a VP who would have passed the purity test.... but would have gotten killed by the Trump cult media machine and scared people away from voting for the democratic ticket.... and Trump would be President again. 

No I asked if YOU would be giving him a pass on everything he does. Then you've attempted to abstract it to everything and everyone in the party

You came waltzing into the thread declaring Yellen was a progressive because she had the backing of PCCC. As if that settled the matter. I brought in the counter argument that PCCC does not represent progressive interests and then you've gone on some ridiculous Jehurey esque tangent about purity tests on Biden

You think I dont know that progressives will hold him to a higher standard? No shit, where did I say otherwise?

Please stop the weak ass straw man arguments. You are flailing

3 minutes ago, Voidler said:

No I asked if YOU would be giving him a pass on everything he does. Then you've attempted to abstract it to everything and everyone in the party

You came waltzing into the thread declaring Yellen was a progressive because she had the backing of PCCC. As if that settled the matter. I brought in the counter argument that PCCC does not represent progressive interests and then you've gone on some ridiculous Jehurey esque tangent about purity tests on Biden

You think I dont know that progressives will hold him to a higher standard? No shit, where did I say otherwise?

Please stop the weak ass straw man arguments. You are flailing

again you're proving my point 🤣

I said from jump this particular thread is a non story... there is nothing to give a pass for.   Warren, Biden and Sanders are all allies and will work together.  Total non story. That weak ass argument you brought was already dead and buried.  

Who would be a better qualified choice than Yellen for that Cabinet position?   Please tell me?   Simply being a progressive doesn't qualify you for a cabinet position.   This isn't the Trump white house where all you had to do was be an alt right winger and that qualified you for a cabinet spot.

This thread is was big story for YOU because you prescribe to those asinine 110% purity test as shown with you saying Warren isn't progressive enough because she switched ideologies late in life.... lmfao.  

Again... if Biden had listened to you purity tests clowns... Trump would be waltzing into the white house again.