Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Have you ever experienced racism first hand?

What are your stories?

I got called a kike by a blonde transgender lady who refused to date me

My artist friend also called me a kike because he got doxed, saying he never wanted to talk to me. I didn't have anything to do with the dox, he just got exposed and didn't care anymore. 

What about you? 

9 hours ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

What are your stories?

I got called a kike by a blonde transgender lady who refused to date me

My artist friend also called me a kike because he got doxed, saying he never wanted to talk to me. I didn't have anything to do with the dox, he just got exposed and didn't care anymore. 

What about you? 

Was she hot?

Just now, GeorgeW1000 said:

racism is often ignorance, again it's a loose concept. You're overthinking the word. 

No, I'm using it properly and not turning a clearly defined word and meaning into something it's not. This is why racism has basically lost its identity, a group of morons continually peddle things as racist which are absolutely not and it's watered down as a result. 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

No, I'm using it properly and not turning a clearly defined word and meaning into something it's not. This is why racism has basically lost its identity, a group of morons continually peddle things as racist which are absolutely not and it's watered down as a result. 

It's just a general, easy word to use. You're right antisemitism is different. 

On 2020-11-30 at 4:52 PM, GeorgeW1000 said:

It's just a general, easy word to use. You're right antisemitism is different. 

A guy in the SW discord was called a virgin and as a result banned the guy who said it because it's "racist".

You shouldn't use words unless they actually line up with the action, otherwise it makes no sense and destroys any meaning the word had.

It's like a border wall, literally nothing racist about it. Its goal isn't to keep brown people out, its goal is to keep illegal aliens out, and make drug and sex trafficking much harder. But a group of idiots still incorrectly call it racist.

39 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

A guy in the SW discord was called a virgin and as a result banned the guy who said it because it's "racist".

You shouldn't use words unless they actually line up with the action, otherwise it makes no sense and destroys any meaning the word had.

It's like a border wall, literally nothing racist about it. Its goal isn't to keep brown people out, its goal is to keep illegal aliens out, and make drug and sex trafficking much harder. But a group of idiots still incorrectly call it racist.

You can't control language, what people say, what what develops out of it. That's the change and advancement of language - and why it's a natural, progressive (I mean that in a way that it's open to informal changes). The fact that many people disagree with you what "racist" means shows that the concept is developing or becoming more general. It's a loose term and I use it loosely.