3060 TI Benchmarks (More than capable card for 1080p/1440p)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yet, you can't find a single one at retail for MSRP.

But you played Metro on an old 980 at 30fps

I’ve played metrosexual maxed out and demons souls looks better. 

Just now, JonbX said:

Spiderman and MM are not native 4k in their 60fps modes either. And both look like slightly amped ps4 games. 3060TI is DEF faster than Ps5.

Of course.

Demon's Souls looks great... but there's many ways it's lacking compared to other games.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Of course.

Demon's Souls looks great... but there's many ways it's lacking compared to other games.

Its a cross gen game they kept off PS4 to make an exclusive for Ps5.

35 minutes ago, Remij said:

:tom: 

Metro Exodus looks better

RDR2 maxed out looks better

Detroit looks better

Control maxed out looks better

Horizon ZD looks better

FH4 looks better

The list is BIG.. of games that look better than those 2 fucking games :mj: 

LMAO.....I literally cannot take you seriously anymore.

39 minutes ago, JonbX said:

3060Ti is comparable to NG consoles for sure. Most likely better, and far better at RT

Where are all the games that are taking advantage of those cards and shitting on PS5's games though???

There isn't shit on that overpriced, overrated platform. Even when it comes to the 3090, theres nothing to actually use for it besides multiplat console scraps :D 

3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Where are all the games that are taking advantage of those cards and shitting on PS5's games though???

There isn't shit on that overpriced, overrated platform. Even when it comes to the 3090, theres nothing to actually use for it besides multiplat console scraps :D 

While that is true, the same can be said for consoles. There is nothing on Xbox or Ps5 that couldnt be done on X/Pro, or even the base consoles. You arent going to see anything that really pushes NG for quite some time.

I agree having a 3080/90 is pretty pointless right now. But once next gen gets rolling its gonna be a different story. And even the 3060TI is going to be sold for real NG games at 1080p/1440. And it will easily beat consoles in RT and with DLSS, that will most likely beat whatever solution AMD uses for the consoles.

High end video cards are indeed a rip off. This one is decently priced. Beats a 2080 and sometimes a 2080s for 400 bucks. Thats not a bad deal. Too bad you cant buy it, or any new video card. 

10 minutes ago, JonbX said:

While that is true, the same can be said for consoles. There is nothing on Xbox or Ps5 that couldnt be done on X/Pro, or even the base consoles. You arent going to see anything that really pushes NG for quite some time.

I agree having a 3080/90 is pretty pointless right now. But once next gen gets rolling its gonna be a different story. And even the 3060TI is going to be sold for real NG games at 1080p/1440. And it will easily beat consoles in RT and with DLSS, that will most likely beat whatever solution AMD uses for the consoles.

High end video cards are indeed a rip off. This one is decently priced. Beats a 2080 and sometimes a 2080s for 400 bucks. Thats not a bad deal. Too bad you cant buy it, or any new video card. 

Nobody makes proper PC games or even ports anymore dude. Now or 5 years down the line the story will be the same, hermits will either be playing indie trash or console multiplats and thats it.

PS5 however will still be getting the Naughty Dog, Insomniac, and Guerilla caliber games that squeeze every single ounce of energy from the hardware they're on. Just look at Uncharted 4, at its best the game still competes graphically with the best looking games out right now, even though it was an early gen PS4 game.

PC isn't leading the charge anymore like it was in the Crysis days, and dumping thousands of dollars on parts doesn't make the difference it used to.

4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Nobody makes proper PC games or even ports anymore dude. Now or 5 years down the line the story will be the same, hermits will either be playing indie trash or console multiplats and thats it.

PS5 however will still be getting the Naughty Dog, Insomniac, and Guerilla caliber games that squeeze every single ounce of energy from the hardware they're on. Just look at Uncharted 4, at its best the game still competes graphically with the best looking games out right now, even though it was an early gen PS4 game.

PC isn't leading the charge anymore like it was in the Crysis days, and dumping thousands of dollars on parts doesn't make the difference it used to.

You're a clown :mj: 

"PC's not leading the charge anymore" ... completely ignores Ray Tracing and the games that look far superior on PC than they do on consoles.. lmao.

Demon's Souls

demons-souls-screenshot-16-disclaimer-en

:hest: 

Metro Exodus..

47118379271_8225b7f1b8_o.png

5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

PC doesnt have to lead the charge. 90 percent of games that people play are multiplats, and PC will always perform better, have a higher res and have better RT than consoles.

Who cares what uncharted 4 looks like, lmfao. 

I agree that most people wont care about that. Or wont spend 2000 dollars on a PC to play better version of xbox/ps5 games. These new consoles are pretty beefy and are priced GREAT compared to PC. But PC is always going to be better. So if you aint with that fine, but a lot of people will be.

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

You're a clown :mj: 

"PC's not leading the charge anymore" ... completely ignores Ray Tracing and the games that look far superior on PC than they do on consoles.. lmao.

Demon's Souls

demons-souls-screenshot-16-disclaimer-en

:hest: 

Metro Exodus..

47118379271_8225b7f1b8_o.png

Nope. The character models in Demon's Souls are a weakpoint, theres no denying that. But the environments and the game as a whole shits on Metro. Its not even comparable :D 

And guess what....unlike you I've actually played both (I even played the Metro DLCs) so my opinion >>>>> your deluded PC fanboy opinion

Just now, Twinblade said:

Nope. The character models in Demon's Souls are a weakpoint, theres no denying that. But the environments and the game as a whole shits on Metro. Its not even comparable :D 

And guess what....unlike you I've actually played both (I even played the Metro DLCs) so my opinion >>>>> yours

You're right... it's not comparable... Metro is open and Demons is corridors... and even then there are areas which look WEAK. :reg: 

Animation is meh in Demon's Souls as well...

And I've played some Demon's Souls on PS5... and no, you haven't experienced Metro with RT, or at 4K :reg: 

3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

And guess what....unlike you I've actually played both (I even played the Metro DLCs) so my opinion >>>>> your deluded PC fanboy opinion

But you played Metro on an old 980 at 30fps

Edited by JonbX
  • dead 1

I didn't know rampant delusion was a Covid side effect :mjpls: Jon you might as well change your color to orange at this point :tom:

But I don't even need to use Demon's Souls. MM (which is also on PS4) shits all over those games. If you haven't seen one of the final areas up close in 4K with ray tracing on, then you are missing out big time. Probably the most impressed i've been with a game's visuals in years.

I didn't know rampant delusion was a Covid side effect :mjpls: Jon you might as well change your color to orange at this point :tom:

But I don't even need to use Demon's Souls. MM (which is also on PS4) shits all over those games. If you haven't seen that final area up close in 4K with ray tracing on, then you are missing out big time. Probably the most impressed i've been with a game's visuals in years.

30fps?

Im not saying Spiderman looks bad. But its literally just an amped up PS4 game with minor RT (and a 7.0 fucking trash can flop). Thats literally what PC is . Wonder why you have a problem with one but not the other?

And i do game on PC ive been playing on PC for years and my name was orange for a long time lol. Stop being an idiot.

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

But I don't even need to use Demon's Souls. MM (which is also on PS4) shits all over those games. If you haven't seen one of the final areas up close in 4K with ray tracing on, then you are missing out big time. Probably the most impressed i've been with a game's visuals in years.

What's delusional is you thinking consoles have anything on PC :hest: 

Medium settings 60fps with dips and screentearing :rofls: 

PC is going to separate itself even farther this gen with Ray Tracing and DLSS type shit.  Already at launch there is a $399 GPU that shits on the consoles.... by late next year... another 20% faster... then the year after that 30% faster... and then if you're lucky you get a mid gen refresh :mj: 

You are both a lost cause.

There is NOTHING that gives PC the edge over the now current gen consoles. And we all know PC is never going to get another Crysis, a single technology driven game that would actually make use of your laughably overpriced, $1000+ video cards.

You are going to be playing BARELY improved multiplat games (like you have been for years) while ill be playing the next true 'next gen' games on consoles. End of.

There is NOTHING that gives PC the edge over the now current gen consoles. And we all know PC is never going to get another Crysis, a single technology driven game that would actually make use of your laughably overpriced, $1000+ video cards.

You are going to play BARELY improved multiplat games (like you have been for years) while ill be playing the next true 'next gen' games on consoles. End of.

:omglol:

I think this gen consoles are going to hold there own against PC quite well if you take out RT. But then again RT on PC is even a killer unless you have a 3090/80. Once these consoles start choosing 30fps and RT over 60 ( if that happens ) itll be right back to PC for me. Maybe the consoles will get AMDs DLSS solution but i doubt its gonna be too good.

Thats why im buidling a new beastly pc now so it will last the next 7 or 8 years, even if the consoles release a mid gen refresh they wont beat top PC cards now. Ill prob get a 3060ti to slap in my current PC too for my gameroom PC. 

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

You are going to be playing BARELY improved multiplat games (like you have been for years) while ill be playing the next true 'next gen' games on consoles. End of.

Those true next gen games will be on PC and run at a higher FR, a higher resolution, higher settings and much better RT. Yeah Pc wont have NDs next gay game but who cares. It will have the best versions of 90 percent of the games that everyone plays.

I get not wanting to spend the money to have the best thing. Thats why consoles exist. But Pc will still be the best experience. And even if you just slap a new 400 dollar video card in your PC as well as an SSD upgrade if you need one. You are already beating NG console.

Thats not us being a lost cause. Im a primary console gamer but PC will always look and perform better and thats a fact.