3060 TI Benchmarks (More than capable card for 1080p/1440p)

5 minutes ago, JonbX said:

I think this gen consoles are going to hold there own against PC quite well if you take out RT. But then again RT on PC is even a killer unless you have a 3090/80. Once these consoles start choosing 30fps and RT over 60 ( if that happens ) itll be right back to PC for me. Maybe the consoles will get AMDs DLSS solution but i doubt its gonna be too good.

Thats why im buidling a new beastly pc now so it will last the next 7 or 8 years, even if the consoles release a mid gen refresh they wont beat top PC cards now. Ill prob get a 3060ti to slap in my current PC too for my gameroom PC. 

The 3090 is $1500 and can’t even run Valhalla at 60 FPS at 4K. What makes you so confident to think that a card like that is going to be able to hold up several years from now? Building a future proof PC is simply not feasible nowadays, and even if it was you would not be able to play games that are built to take advantage of the hardware. You would be playing games built for consoles, that are then thrown on PC at the last minute.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yet, you can't find a single one at retail for MSRP.

But you played Metro on an old 980 at 30fps

I’ve played metrosexual maxed out and demons souls looks better. 

Just now, Twinblade said:

The 3090 is $1500 and can’t even run Valhalla at 60 FPS at 4K. What makes you so confident to think that a card like that is going to be able to hold up several years from now? Building a future proof PC is simply not feasible nowadays, and even if it was you would not be able to play games that are built to take advantage of the hardware. You would be playing games built for consoles, that are then thrown on PC at the last minute.

Yes it FUCKING CAN run Valhalla at 4K 60fps.

God you're fucking DUMB

Just now, Twinblade said:

A 3090 can run ACV at 4k60 . Maybe not at all maxed out settings. But your PS5 isnt gonna be running maxed out settings.

Im not sure why youd even bring up a 3090. It wrecks the shit out of PS5. Like its not even a fair comparison. But yeah, i agree at 1500 dollars its a rip off. Its not a necessity, its a luxury. 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Yes it FUCKING CAN run Valhalla at 4K 60fps.

God you're fucking DUMB

In 8 years a 3090 will still be DESTROYING consoles even if the consoles get a mid gen refresh and thats just fact lmfao. I dont know what TB is smoking lately. The 3060TI is going to beat the NG consoles.

1 minute ago, JonbX said:

In 8 years a 3090 will still be DESTROYING consoles even if the consoles get a mid gen refresh and thats just fact lmfao. I dont know what TB is smoking lately. The 3060TI is going to beat the NG consoles.

Yep, exactly.  They aren't even in the same league.

Twinky is on some dumb shit lately.  Probably upset cause he can't figure out how to build a PC that doesn't give him problems and cost him an arm and a leg.  He's probably just disgruntled and so for idiots like him that's why consoles exist.

The funny thing though is that he's still going to build his PC anyway... and game on it. :lul: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Yep, exactly.  They aren't even in the same league.

Twinky is on some dumb shit lately.  Probably upset cause he can't figure out how to build a PC that doesn't give him problems and cost him an arm and a leg.  He's probably just disgruntled and so for idiots like him that's why consoles exist.

The funny thing though is that he's still going to build his PC anyway... and game on it. :lul: 

I had some issues with PC gaming in the past but i was just PC dumb. Now i know better and while there is some dumb shit that happens with PC sometimes its easily the best gaming experience if you want it to be.

IF the consoles stick with 60fps gaming ill just game primarily on console. If not, there is always the option with PC. One thing i know is i am done with 30fps games. I dont care about 120+ but if a game is 30fps, fuck that.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, JonbX said:

I had some issues with PC gaming in the past but i was just PC dumb. Now i know better and while there is some dumb shit that happens with PC sometimes its easily the best gaming experience if you want it to be.

IF the consoles stick with 60fps gaming ill just game primarily on console. If not, there is always the option with PC. One thing i know is i am done with 30fps games. I dont care about 120+ but if a game is 30fps, fuck that.

30FPS is fine for most games anyway, but you are missing the point. The 3090 is more powerful than the PS5's gpu on paper but it doesn't matter because no games are going to take full advantage of that power. Multiplats used to have entire graphical effects on PC that were missing from consoles, but now all versions are practically identical and the only added thing you get on PC is higher framerate.

Look at the PS4, apparently its GPU is based on a measly 7850. That card is 8 years old, and I can guarantee you that nobody in 2012 could predict that a GPU with that architecture would be able to produce visuals like what we've seen in UC4, Horizon, God of War, TLOU2, etc.

6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

30FPS is fine for most games anyway, but you are missing the point. The 3090 is more powerful than the PS5's gpu on paper but it doesn't matter because no games are going to take full advantage of that power. Multiplats used to have entire graphical effects on PC that were missing from consoles, but now all versions are practically identical and the only added thing you get on PC is higher framerate.

Look at the PS4, apparently its GPU is based on a measly 7850. That card is 8 years old, and I can guarantee you that nobody in 2012 could predict that a GPU with that architecture would be able to produce visuals like what we've seen in UC4, Horizon, God of War, TLOU2, etc.

30fps is not fine, its garabage. Luckily so far we are seeing consoles push 60fps minimum (besides Watchdogs) and some even offering 120fps modes. Fuck 30fps.

And no console games are going to run PC Ultra settings next gen just like they didnt last gen. Most console games are medium settings with some high settings. Sure these cross gen console games will produce great results compared to what last gen top end GPUS will produce.

And those games that compete with a 7850 are low res and 30fps. Same could be done on comparable video cards.

PC will always beat console. The 3060ti will most likely beat console. Thats just is what it is. If it isnt worth it to you, i get that. But it doesnt make it any less true.

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, JonbX said:

30fps is not fine, its garabage. Luckily so far we are seeing consoles push 60fps minimum (besides Watchdogs) and some even offering 120fps modes. Fuck 30fps.

And no console games are going to run PC Ultra settings next gen just like they didnt last gen. Most console games are medium settings with some high settings. Sure these cross gen console games will produce great results compared to what last gen top end GPUS will produce.

And those games that compete with a 7850 are low res and 30fps. Same could be done on comparable video cards.

PC will always beat console. The 3060ti will most likely beat console. Thats just is what it is. If it isnt worth it to you, i get that. But it doesnt make it any less true.

Except theres already plenty of evidence showing that you and remij are wrong. Like I said, where are the PC games that surpass Demon's Souls and Miles Morales??? There just simply aren't any. If developers actually bothered making PC exclusives, then theres a chance we'd actually see another Crysis, which obviously shit all over anything a console could produce at that time.

Consoles are where the money's at, and thats why every studio focuses on building for those specifications and doesn't bother to take advantage of the thousands of dollars worth of more powerful hardware that make up PCs.

• Haha 1

lol just buy a console the hardware will get magically better overtime. - Twinblade

also lmfao jonB making sense and twinB somehow falling back to his retarded logic. what the fuck is happening it's like opposite day but every day. 

Edited by kazi
26 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Except theres already plenty of evidence showing that you and remij are wrong. Like I said, where are the PC games that surpass Demon's Souls and Miles Morales??? There just simply aren't any. If developers actually bothered making PC exclusives, then theres a chance we'd actually see another Crysis, which obviously shit all over anything a console could produce at that time.

Consoles are where the money's at, and thats why every studio focuses on building for those specifications and doesn't bother to take advantage of the thousands of dollars worth of more powerful hardware that make up PCs.

Those are cross gen games that don't even look that good lmao.