Digital Foundry - Best Game Graphics of 2020

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

CP2077 is the accomplish of CD Projekt Red.

Not the PC.

And definitely not a loser company run by losers at Microsoft and Xbox.

And you clinging onto Half Life Alyx is hilarious, because they COMPARE IT and say its very much like TLOU2.

Pre-baked light, and highly textured and rendered small objects, and very realistic animations. (those are literally THEY WORDS for why they picked that game)

So congrats on needing a high-end PC from about 2017 onwards to slightly beat out a game....................designed for 2013 hardware that cost $400 at the time:lawl:

^that entire post :omglol: 

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

PC continues to be graphics king. Can't believe a few Sony Cultists here actually think PS took the spot over PC.   

Six PC games   Zero Switch games

Who gives a shit about Xbox consoles or the Switch?     PC dominates the list, TLOU2 is #5... and NO PS5 game looks better than CP2077 on PC     Sony couldn't even win this year wi

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

^that entire post :omglol: 

He just lost another argument.

Poor guy is butthurt at Sony, and still lost an argument. Lemming tried to take credit for CD Projekt Red's graphics:lawl:

Still getting popped in DA MOUTH!

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

He just lost another argument.

Poor guy is butthurt at Sony, and still lost an argument. Lemming tried to take credit for CD Projekt Red's graphics:lawl:

Still getting popped in DA MOUTH!

Congrats on making the most embarrassing post I've ever read on SW lmfao

All cause you're mad that a VR PC game beat every Sony game... except the one that had RT added to it... and yet it still lost to the vastly superior CP2077 on PC :mj: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Congrats on making the most embarrassing post I've ever read on SW lmfao

He's losing his shit.

Sorry........you making a thread to try and boast about a 13 year old port is the most embarassing post in SW history.

You're running away.

Which means you lost this argument (along with all the others).

Come back when you have an actual response.  Don't get mad because I literally threw Digital Foundry's words back at you to debunk your main talking point.:tom:

Just now, jehurey said:

He's losing his shit.

Sorry........you making a thread to try and boast about a 13 year old port is the most embarassing post in SW history.

You're running away.

Which means you lost this argument (along with all the others).

Come back when you have an actual response.  Don't get mad because I literally threw Digital Foundry's words back at you to debunk your main talking point.:tom:

"Lemming trying to take credit for CD Projekt Red's graphics" 

omfg :omglol: 

How about YOU come back when Sony doesn't get smacked around like a bitch in DF's best graphics video :tom: 

Just now, Remij said:

"Lemming trying to take credit for CD Projekt Red's graphics" 

Yup, you definitely did.

Dude. you created this thread to try and make Microsoft look good.

9 - Minecraft RTX (PC exclusive currently, Xbox B))
8 - Ori and the Will of the Wisps (PC, Xbox B))
7 - Doom Eternal (Xbox Game Studio B))
6 - Demon's Souls (Sony)
5 - The Last of Us Part II (Sony OMFG LMAO #5 🤣)
4 - Half Life Alyx (PC Exclusive B))
3 - MS Flight Simulator (PC exclusive currently, Xbox B))
2 - Spider-Man Miles Morales (Sony)
1 - Cyberpunk 2077 (PC best version by miles B))

PC and Microsoft dominating :blessed: 

Especially the Doom Eternal listing, that really gives it away that your main motivation with making this thread was to try and make Xbox look good by taking a credit that was NOT MADE UNDER any supervision of Microsoft or Xbox, and trying to say its "Xbox Game Studio"

Oh, I guess that means Sony takes credit for all previously made Insomniac games prior to buying them????????????????:tom:

BUS-TED

Oh my god...............you decided to argue me on this, and you LOST this argument, badly.

Just now, jehurey said:

Yup, you definitely did.

Dude. you created this thread to try and make Microsoft look good.

Especially the Doom Eternal listing, that really gives it away that your main motivation with making this thread was to try and make Xbox look good by taking a credit that was NOT MADE UNDER any supervision of Microsoft or Xbox, and trying to say its "Xbox Game Studio"

Oh, I guess that means Sony takes credit for all previously made Insomniac games prior to buying them????????????????:tom:

BUS-TED

Oh my god...............you decided to argue me on this, and you LOST this argument, badly.

Wow... you're LOSING YOUR SHIT HARD... :mj: 

Take it up with DF bitch... not my fault MS has more games on there than Sony does, and also not my fault that TLOU2 got beat by a 90fps PC VR title... and it's not even my fault that DF state the only reason MM is there is because of the RT:cruise: 

You get REALLY buttblasted HARD about MS...  DOOM is a MS franchise now... get used to it bitch :lawl: 

Just now, Remij said:

Wow... you're LOSING YOUR SHIT HARD... :mj: 

Take it up with DF bitch... not my fault MS has more games on there than Sony does, and also not my fault that TLOU2 got beat by a 90fps PC VR title... and it's not even my fault that DF state the only reason MM is there is because of the RT:cruise: 

You get REALLY buttblasted HARD about MS...  DOOM is a MS franchise now... get used to it bitch :lawl: 

he just ran away a second time.

Sorry, little too late for you to attempt projection.

You just lost the argument, and got busted for being a lemming trying to defend Xbox.

And you just surpassed yourself for making the "most embarassing post in SW history".

You just tried to GIVE MICROSOFT CREDIT for Doom Eternal's graphics, even though the Microsoft-Bethesda deal does not take effect until 2021, and they didn't even announce it until about 5-6 months after Doom Eternal had already released.

:tom:I absolutely popped this bitch in the mouth, up and down, throughout this thread:tom:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

he just ran away a second time.

Sorry, little too late for you to attempt projection.

You just lost the argument, and got busted for being a lemming trying to defend Xbox.

And you just surpassed yourself for making the "most embarassing post in SW history".

You just tried to GIVE MICROSOFT CREDIT for Doom Eternal's graphics, even though the Microsoft-Bethesda deal does not take effect until 2021, and they didn't even announce it until about 5-6 months after Doom Eternal had already released.

:tom:I absolutely popped this bitch in the mouth, up and down, throughout this thread:tom:

Sorry Jer... take the list up with DF :mj: 

And DOOM is a MS franchise.  You need help... since that statement makes you so HEATED :hest: 

Big Dick Phil Spencer is the one popping you in your mouth dude.. and you keep letting it happen cause you get so BUTTBLASTED :tom: 

Just now, Remij said:

Sorry Jer... take the list up with DF :mj: 

I did.

They are saying that HL Alyx is the same as TLOU2.

And Sony made another game even BETTER than that.

And Doom Eternal's graphics is not something MS or Xbox can take credit for.

Oh my god.............you are straight up CRYING now.:tom::tom::tom:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I did.

They are saying that HL Alyx is the same as TLOU2.

And Sony made another game even BETTER than that.

And Doom Eternal's graphics is not something MS or Xbox can take credit for.

Oh my god.............you are straight up CRYING now.:tom::tom::tom:

They say HL:A looks better than TLOU2

And they also say that MS Flight Sim looks better than TLOU2

They also say that MM is there due to the RT... 

Man... they're saying a LOT of stuff that's got you MAD :mj: 

Just now, Remij said:

#5 - TLOU

#4 - HL:A

Dumb bitch :kaz: 

Nope, I just told you that they say its "like TLOU2" and they even say it has the same small attention to detail and pre-baked lighting.

So.......they saying that it only ranks higher than TLOU2 because of VR...............which is hardware, and not a software accomplishment.  And its additional hardware that is necessary on top of having a PC. Meaning that a PC without VR would not make Half Life Alyx rank above TLOU2.

Sorry. Go take it up with Digital Foundry.

I'm actually using their own words when they compared it and specifically said "just like" TLOU 2.

Just now, jehurey said:

Nope, I just told you that they say its "like TLOU2" and they even say it has the same small attention to detail and pre-baked lighting.

So.......they saying that it only ranks higher than TLOU2 because of VR...............which is hardware, and not a software accomplishment.  And its additional hardware that is necessary on top of having a PC. Meaning that a PC without VR would not make Half Life Alyx rank above TLOU2.

Sorry. Go take it up with Digital Foundry.

I'm actually using their own words when they compared it and specifically said "just like" TLOU 2.

I have nothing to take up with DF... #4 > #5 bitch.  Yes... HL:A in VR is more technically impressive and visually appealing than TLOU2.  Yes, because of the VR.  That's what makes it look so good, and feel so immersive... something than TLOU2 could never hope to match.

So you see... TLOU2 got owned.... by a PC VR game running at 90fps.

And for your argument... it doesn't say much about TLOU2... when other traditional games beat HL:A... but not TLOU2.. :mj: 

I have nothing to take up with DF...

Yeah you do.

Its their words.  They specifically said "its like TLOU2" and their compliments of HL Alyx were exactly the same as TLOU2.

Which means that the only difference is VR hardware.

Take it up with them. You clearly can't argue what I am saying. (because its clearly true)

Just now, jehurey said:

Yeah you do.

Its their words.  They specifically said "its like TLOU2" and their compliments of HL Alyx were exactly the same as TLOU2.

Which means that the only difference is VR hardware.

Take it up with them. You clearly can't argue what I am saying. (because its clearly true)

Nope.  The list IS the list.  You need to ask them why their words apparently don't match up with their list order... in your opinion.

And sweetie... it doesn't matter what hardware is needed...  HL:A is a more visually impressive game than TLOU2... DF says so.

Still so hilarious that Naughty Dogs best game visuals ever.... are only enough to secure them #5 on the list... MS beat them with Flight Sim.. and CP2077 SMASHED that ass :mj: 

Nope.  The list IS the list. 

And those ARE their words.

They are the ones that said "just like TLOU2". The things they complimented HL ALyx they specifically said "just like TLOU2"

Which means that the only difference was VR hardware.

So................PC can't even take the credit, because you still need ADDITIONAL HARDWARE for HL Alyx to reach that immersion that they talk about. You can't achieve that with a PC alone.

Sorry. If you don't like it, take it up with Digital Foundry.

Don't get mad because I'm actually listening to what they are saying.

Just now, jehurey said:

So................PC can't even take the credit, because you still need ADDITIONAL HARDWARE for HL Alyx to reach that immersion that they talk about. You can't achieve that with a PC alone.

^^ jesus fucking christ :mj: 

:rofl: :rofls: 🤣😆

Just now, Remij said:

^^ jesus fucking christ :mj: 

:rofl: :rofls: 🤣😆

And he lost a fourth argument in this thread.

Damn, I'm good at POPPIN' HIM IN DA MOUTH.

Done, done. Onto the next one. Done, done, done, i go onto the next one.:blessed: