New iphone 12s are trash. All components are paired to the phone by serial.

9 hours ago, lostfool said:

Iphones are always 3 years behind Androids.  I mean seriously does the iphone 12 even have a manual camera yet? Itards need the phone to do it for them. 

The iPhone 12 camera is rated higher than every android phone available in the US. Hell, the iPhone 11 Pro Max is too. Lmfao you’re an idiot. 

S4PTD43.png

this years Galaxy just happened to pass the iPhone XS camera.. THIS YEAR :D that iPhone is 3 years old. Dude your hate has caused you to use inferior products for fucking years now :D 

Edited by ghostz life matters
3 hours ago, ghostz life matters said:

The iPhone 12 camera is rated higher than every android phone available in the US. Hell, the iPhone 11 Pro Max is too. Lmfao you’re an idiot. 

S4PTD43.png

this years Galaxy just happened to pass the iPhone XS camera.. THIS YEAR :D that iPhone is 3 years old. Dude your hate has caused you to use inferior products for fucking years now :D 

Ghostz with the fake news again. 

The galaxy S10 line beat the Xs at launch 3 years ago. 

The ranking summary on Dxomark.com is currently not including a bunch of phones for some reason (might be a glitch) but you can still find the reviews on the website. 

the S10 line had the number 1 camera scores on Dxomark.com for all of 2019 (tied with Huawei) 

20210101_152734.jpg

Edited by Goukosan
58 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Ghostz with the fake news again. 

The galaxy S10 line beat the Xs at launch 3 years ago. 

The ranking summary on Dxomark.com is currently not including a bunch of phones for some reason (might be a glitch) but you can still find the reviews on the website. 

the S10 line had the number 1 camera scores on Dxomark.com for all of 2019 (tied with Huawei) 

20210101_152734.jpg

Still worse than the iPhone, yikes. 

not to mention, the notes newest camera barely better than a 3 year old iPhones... 

but even if you went with the gs20, then youre forced to have awful audio quality 🧣

like I said, android is full of compromises. No single phone is even close to as good as an iPhone, LOL. 

also the 5g gs20 was 1400 :D 

and you still get a worse display :reg:

12 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Still worse than the iPhone, yikes. 

not to mention, the notes newest camera barely better than a 3 year old iPhones... 

but even if you went with the gs20, then youre forced to have awful audio quality 🧣

like I said, android is full of compromises. No single phone is even close to as good as an iPhone, LOL. 

also the 5g gs20 was 1400 :D 

and you still get a worse display :reg:

Bro you claimed that it took until this year for the current galaxy to have a better camera than the Xs, which is a flat out lie. 

The GS10 line was better at launch and for basically the entire year of launch.... for both Camera and screen. 

obviously The most current iPhone 12 will launch with a better screen and camera than a year old GS20.   And the GS21 will launch with a better screen and camera than the iPhone 12.   Same shit happens every year. 

Edited by Goukosan
19 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Bro you claimed that it took until this year for the current galaxy to have a better camera than the Xs, which is a flat out lie. 

The GS10 line was better at launch and for basically the entire year of launch.... for both Camera and screen. 

obviously The most current iPhone 12 will launch with a better screen and camera than a year old GS20.   And the GS21 will launch with a better screen and camera than the iPhone 12.   Same shit happens every year. 

The Note has a much worse camera. 

But, like I said. You can have a decent camera, sucks you have to make everything else second rate. How’s that snap and IG camera working? :D 

also, you’re using the $1400 version. Using the + version, yeah, your camera doesn’t even best last years iPhones lol. 

the $1200 version of the gs20 is worse than the base iPhone 11. LMFAO. 

https://www.dxomark.com/samsung-galaxy-s20plus-camera-review/

1 hour ago, ghostz life matters said:

The Note has a much worse camera. 

But, like I said. You can have a decent camera, sucks you have to make everything else second rate. How’s that snap and IG camera working? :D 

also, you’re using the $1400 version. Using the + version, yeah, your camera doesn’t even best last years iPhones lol. 

the $1200 version of the gs20 is worse than the base iPhone 11. LMFAO. 

https://www.dxomark.com/samsung-galaxy-s20plus-camera-review/

Nothing you just said has anything to do with the blatant lie you told that its only this recent galaxy that was better than the Xs when in fact the S10 line was better at launch and for the entire year. 

8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Nothing you just said has anything to do with the blatant lie you told that its only this recent galaxy that was better than the Xs when in fact the S10 line was better at launch and for the entire year. 

I wasn’t looking at the $1400 version that sold 4 units. I was looking at the + version, which.. yikes, is the one you have, isn’t it? 

13 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

I wasn’t looking at the $1400 version that sold 4 units. I was looking at the + version, which.. yikes, is the one you have, isn’t it? 

The + version also launched with higher scores than the Xs and anything else in its class at launch.    Try again. 

Screenshot_20210101-184334_Chrome.jpg

24 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Is this racism? Plenty of blacks own iPhones, well, ones with money. 

No, and even poor people have iphones.  It's literally a phone for stupid people

1 hour ago, ghostz life matters said:

The average iPhone owner makes a lot more money than the average android owner. :D 

Android's market share is over 70%.  Of course there is going to be a wage disparity.  I was using your dumb logic against you and you took the bait.  Congratulations you are an idiot.  

9 hours ago, lostfool said:

Android's market share is over 70%.  Of course there is going to be a wage disparity.  I was using your dumb logic against you and you took the bait.  Congratulations you are an idiot.  

The “premium” market share (phones over $400) is  majority iOS. Keep proving you fit the mold of a typical android user, lmfao.