Jerry's forum is the expected leftist disaster

No freedom of viewpoint, no facts which contradict their ideologies, no ability to hold a counter position.

Anything they don't like or contradicts them they censor and delete it. This is the stark contrast between the left and right.

Freedom of discussion, we don't care what you say and we'll talk your point until it's eviscerated.

The leftists though? They can't debate, they know they're wrong and forcefully shut down anything that highlights it.

RetardEra over there on a tiny scale.

32 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

No freedom of viewpoint, no facts which contradict their ideologies, no ability to hold a counter position.

Anything they don't like or contradicts them they censor and delete it. This is the stark contrast between the left and right.

Freedom of discussion, we don't care what you say and we'll talk your point until it's eviscerated.

The leftists though? They can't debate, they know they're wrong and forcefully shut down anything that highlights it.

RetardEra over there on a tiny scale.

Im sure a few of them will become bored of hearing themselves talk and venture over here to the land of the free

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Im sure a few of them will become bored of hearing themselves talk and venture over here to the land of the free

while i'm a democrat and a centrist (or moderate - whatever the term is), i prefer this board because i don't think conversations should just lean towards one social or political view. while i will always favor pro-democratic threads, i also want ones that call the party out on their mistakes. we need balance. 

3 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

while i'm a democrat and a centrist (or moderate - whatever the term is), i prefer this board because i don't think conversations should just lean towards one social or political view. while i will always favor pro-democratic threads, i also want ones that call the party out on their mistakes. we need balance. 

Most of my politics align with the left, but the woke movement completely lost me. It feels all superficial and is used as a shield to not actually do the things that require effort. It's like wearing a Kente cloth while airstriking wedding parties. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Most of my politics align with the left, but the woke movement completely lost me. It feels all superficial and is used as a shield to not actually do the things that require effort. It's like wearing a Kente cloth while airstriking wedding parties. 

yeah, the left have taken things too far.