Game Pass’ Massive Growth Is Bringing Developers Some Surprises - Forbes

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dat Growth tho    https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2021/03/19/game-pass-massive-growth-is-bringing-developers-some-surprises/?sh=4fa4ae1762b4    

Yeah absolutely terrified to say something I have is awesome.    

Posted Images

Just now, Remij said:

Yes... terrified to say that without adding on some bullshit :hest: . 

I know it's hard for you to understand the full gaming sphere now that you decided to not have access to all platforms ;) You have to convince yourself that GP is actually all there is. A library so desperate that The Medium was actually praised :biggrin: 

But GP is literally the filler without having to spend money while I wait for the next Sony/Ninty banger and every other 3rd party game not on GP. 

Just now, madmaltese said:

I know it's hard for you to understand the full gaming sphere now that you decided to not have access to all platforms 😉 You have to convince yourself that GP is actually all there is. A library so desperate that The Medium was actually praised :biggrin: 

But GP is literally the filler without having to spend money while I wait for the next Sony/Ninty banger and every other 3rd party game not on GP. 

I... have to convince myself... that Game Pass is all there is? :drake: 

imout.gif

Just now, Remij said:

I... have to convince myself... that Game Pass is all there is? :drake: 

imout.gif

Just how you convinced yourself that Demons Souls PS5 lost it's 'Soul' so you weren't interested for now(92 meta, highest scoring Souls game ever).

How you convinced yourself no one cared about Miles Morales (Been Top 5 selling game every single month since release, even outselling multiplat giants like Valhalla in 2021 so far. 3rd highest selling game of 2021 too and already 8th highest for last 12 months)

How you convinced yourself that all new Sony games are coming to PC.............eventually. You've waited 6 years for Bloodborne so I guess any wait is worth it... right... right. 

3 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Just how you convinced yourself that Demons Souls PS5 lost it's 'Soul' so you weren't interested for now(92 meta, highest scoring Souls game ever).

How you convinced yourself no one cared about Miles Morales (Been Top 5 selling game every single month since release, even outselling multiplat giants like Valhalla in 2021 so far. 3rd highest selling game of 2021 too and already 8th highest for last 12 months)

How you convinced yourself that all new Sony games are coming to PC.............eventually. You've waited 6 years for Bloodborne so I guess any wait is worth it... right... right. 

Uh, DS on PS5 was completely forgotten lmao... 

Miles Morales... is a PS4 game... and sold like shit on PS5 😉

And.... Sony's games ARE coming...  LMAO Gays Dawn is the first of an entire slate of them sweet cheeks. (Bloodborne among them)

Care to go on? :drake: 

Edited by Remij
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

gawww-aaww---awwww-dayum.

madmal is destorying the Legend of Beggar Vance, over here.:lawl:

brought his butthurt into this thread because I left him hanging in the other one :ovolol: 

Just now, Remij said:

brought his butthurt into this thread because I left him hanging in the other one :ovolol: 

he's now directing his butthurt at me in a second thread.

dayum, madmal really tore you a new asshole, didn't he?

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

he's now directing his butthurt at me in a second thread.

dayum, madmal really tore you a new asshole, didn't he?

No.. madmal bought a Game Pass subscription because Sony didn't have enough "good games" coming out quick enough :ovolol: 

Just now, Remij said:

Uh, DS on PS5 was completely forgotten lmao... 

Miles Morales... is a PS4 game 😉

And.... Sony's games ARE coming...  LMAO Gays Dawn is the first of an entire slate of them sweet cheeks. (Bloodborne among them)

Care to go on? :drake: 

Forgotten? Is this some new aggregate you have made up lol 92 meta, highest scoring Souls game ever. Best visual game released so far on any system. Bang bang Banger!

None of your comments had anything to do with it being a PS4 game. You went on and on about how no one wants it and it won't sell :biggrin: It is an absolute sales monster (on PS5 also). Probably one of the highest selling spinoffs/small dlc style content offerings ever. Plus so what if it's a PS4 game? Are we not going to talk about Halo Infinite when it comes out cause it's on X1? 

LMAO you still think that's an actual get :biggrin: It's last gen. No one cares. I've been telling you forever that Sony will eventually put all last gen games on PC to bring an audience to the PS5 and that's exactly what they are doing. God of War will be on PC too......right before GoW2 which will be PS5 exclusive. Meanwhile you'll be port begging till next gen again :tom:

FFVII had a 'PC footage' trailer and still isn't on PC and Sony don't give af about it to the level is on PS PLUS for free now :mj:

1 minute ago, Remij said:

No.. madmal bought a Game Pass subscription because Sony didn't have enough "good games" coming out quick enough :ovolol: 

Oh my god, he just ripped you another asshole.

and you are basically admitting that GamePass is redbox filler.

oh yeah, you're the one looking good here, Beggar Vance.:lawl:Your Legend grows.

And for the record, my initial comment wasn't even meant as a total negative. It's just truly what GP is atm. It is like the netflix. A lot of stuff, mostly junk, some good stuff but all filler till the real bangers like Better Call Saul and HBO tier shows come out. That's not entirely a negative, there is a huge space for that and it is a big portion of the gaming year.

9 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Forgotten? Is this some new aggregate you have made up lol 92 meta, highest scoring Souls game ever. Best visual game released so far on any system. Bang bang Banger!

None of your comments had anything to do with it being a PS4 game. You went on and on about how no one wants it and it won't sell :biggrin: It is an absolute sales monster (on PS5 also). Probably one of the highest selling spinoffs/small dlc style content offerings ever. Plus so what if it's a PS4 game? Are we not going to talk about Halo Infinite when it comes out cause it's on X1? 

LMAO you still think that's an actual get :biggrin: It's last gen. No one cares. I've been telling you forever that Sony will eventually put all last gen games on PC to bring an audience to the PS5 and that's exactly what they are doing. God of War will be on PC too......right before GoW2 which will be PS5 exclusive. Meanwhile you'll be port begging till next gen again :tom:

FFVII had a 'PC footage' trailer and still isn't on PC and Sony don't give af about it to the level is on PS PLUS for free now :mj:

lmao dude, it's forgotten... barely made a blip.  No shit it's a great game....... one that I played back when it launched on PS3...  

And No.. it's not the best visuals on any system ever lmfao...

And sure, my comments did.  I argued that it wasn't a big PS5 game and that it didn't sell as well as the PS4 game did... and it didn't... and wont.

You haven't been telling me for forever that Sony will put it's games on PC to bring them to PS5.  Because that's NOT what they are doing at all.. lmao.

I love how your response... is to tell me... YES all the games are coming :cry: bubuuuuuu you have to wait :tear2: 

After I already told your fucking ass that I don't give a shit about "waiting" :hest: 

Hilarious the argument 2 years ago was.. "Sony's games will NEVER be on PC"... and now it's "of course they are coming... but they'll be late".... It's the EXACT same shit I was making fun of the Lemmings for way back when theirs started coming over.  LOL.. I remember you even agreeing with me when Jerhurong was arguing with me about HZD and others... I told him, I KNEW they were coming... and just had to wait for them to be announced for him to be owned.. and you agreed.

Keep up that faith though...  I'll be sure to smack you in the face with it too just like Dusthurey Rhodes over there :hest: 

Edited by Remij
1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

And for the record, my initial comment wasn't even meant as a total negative. It's just truly what GP is atm. It is like the netflix. A lot of stuff, mostly junk, some good stuff but all filler till the real bangers like Better Call Saul and HBO tier shows come out. That's not entirely a negative, there is a huge space for that and it is a big portion of the gaming year.

Yes it was.  There's lots of great fucking games on Game Pass... but you simply couldn't say it was great... without adding in a jab. Gotta add the jab or the retarded sheep on this forum might start to argue with you :rofl: