Hades wins SXSW GOTY award TCHBR

21 minutes ago, Remij said:

That's a lot of tears because an old PC game nobody cares about is Switch's best game... and beat TLOU2 :rofl: 

Idiot :omglol: 

That "old" game was also better than anything on PC last year clown 🤡 

:drake:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

That "old" game was also better than anything on PC last year clown 🤡 

:drake:

Nope.  Because you said nobody cared about this game until it was on Switch... so that means PC could have had better games last year... you just wouldn't know unless they hit Switch.

It's your logic dumbass :mj: 

25 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nope.  Because you said nobody cared about this game until it was on Switch... so that means PC could have had better games last year... you just wouldn't know unless they hit Switch.

It's your logic dumbass :mj: 

again... All those tears to say the Switch version won GOTY over all PC games :juggle:

You were gone for few weeks and came back still crying about Hades winning GOTY on Switch 😂🤣

Edited by Goukosan
5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

again... All those tears to say the Switch version won GOTY over all PC games :juggle:

You were gone for few weeks and came back still crying about Hades winning GOTY on Switch 😂🤣

I made this thread lmao.... YOU are the one crying about it :rofl: 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Yes you made the thread that backfired into you face 😂🤣

A thread about an old PC game winning GOTY in 2020 really stuck it to me eh.... :drake: 

Nah I don't think so.  This thread instantly became about a Sheep who got caught in his own stupid logic as soon as he entered it :rofl: 

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

A thread about an old PC game winning GOTY in 2020 really stuck it to me eh.... :drake: 

Nah I don't think so.  This thread instantly became about a Sheep who got caught in his own stupid logic as soon as he entered it :rofl: 

says the guy that got caught in his stupid logic that Hades full release was in PC in 2018 (it wasn't) which then led to the Switch version claiming GOTY for the 2020 release. 

Its months later and your dumbass is still making threads about it.... only to own yourself again.... how hurt are you really? 😂🤣

Edited by Goukosan
6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

says the guy that got caught in his stupid logic that Hades full release was in PC in 2018 (it wasn't) which then led to the Switch version claiming GOTY for the 2020 release. 

Its months later and your dumbass is still making threads about it.... only to own yourself again.... how hurt are you really? 😂🤣

Hades was on PC in 2018.. that's factual bitch.  Not my fault you're getting mad like a whiny cunt cause I point out that fact... LOL

I'm fine with your logic though... because you're admitting Switch's best games... are PC games from years before that "nobody cared about" :shrug: 

:rofl: 

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Hades was on PC in 2018.. that's factual bitch.  Not my fault you're getting mad like a whiny cunt cause I point out that fact... LOL

I'm fine with your logic though... because you're admitting Switch's best games... are PC games from years before that "nobody cared about" :shrug: 

:rofl: 

Thanks for making another thread about the Switch version winning GOTY over all PC games games last year :drake:

Thanks for making another thread about the Switch version winning GOTY over all PC games games last year :drake:

It's an old PC game... that won over all Switch and PS games last year... including Laughs at Us 2.. and AniLOL Crossing :drake: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

It's an old PC game... that won over all Switch and PS games last year... including Laughs at Us 2.. and AniLOL Crossing :drake: 

The "Old" PC version didn't win shit, the Switch 2020 version did.   Your stupid ass logic from MONTHS ago is still owning your dumbass...  make another thread about it months please 😂🤣

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The "Old" PC version didn't win shit, the Switch 2020 version did.   Your stupid ass logic from MONTHS ago is still owning your dumbass...  make another thread about it months please 😂🤣

Yea, it didn't.  Nobody cared about it.

And yet... it was Switch's 2020 GOTY...

LOL PC games nobody cares about win console GOTYs... whine to me more about it PLS :hest: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Yea, it didn't.  Nobody cared about it.

And yet... it was Switch's 2020 GOTY...

LOL PC games nobody cares about win console GOTYs... whine to me more about it PLS :hest: 

It was GOTY over all PC games last year..... make more threads crying about it please. :juggle:

You really cared about this to make yet ANOTHER about this as soon as you came back from getting banned for losing your shit in a big hissy fit 😂🤣

6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

It was GOTY over all PC games last year..... make more threads crying about it please. :juggle:

You really cared about this to make yet ANOTHER about this as soon as you came back from getting banned for losing your shit in a big hissy fit 😂🤣

It was GOTY over all Switch and PS games last year... LOL keep crying about that.  I can't believe an old PC game nobody cared about beat TLOU2... and NIntendLOL :rofl: 

And you REALLY care about this enough to throw hissy fits every time I do :rofl: :smilecry: 

Just now, Remij said:

It was GOTY over all Switch and PS games last year... LOL keep crying about that.  I can't believe an old PC game nobody cared about beat TLOU2... and NIntendLOL :rofl: 

And you REALLY care about this enough to throw hissy fits every time I do :rofl: :smilecry: 

Why would I cry that a Switch game beat out all games on PC? You cared about this so much you made YET ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT IT😂😂

I'm laughing at your dumbass... just how I laughed at you for getting banned for being a bitch and then ban dodged like a pathetic loser :luff:

Why would I cry that a Switch game beat out all games on PC? You cared about this so much you made YET ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT IT😂😂

I'm laughing at your dumbass... just how I laughed at you for getting banned for being a bitch and then ban dodged like a pathetic loser :luff:

Why would you keep responding to me if you didn't care.

You DO though... LMAO

Old ass PC game winning Nintendos GOTY and overall GOTY over TLOU2 in 2020 :rofl: 

Rem you're so OWNED :lemming: 

:omglol: 

Just now, Remij said:

Why would you keep responding to me if you didn't care.

You DO though... LMAO

Old ass PC game winning Nintendos GOTY and overall GOTY over TLOU2 in 2020 :rofl: 

Rem you're so OWNED :lemming: 

:omglol: 

Im laughing at your dumb ass still getting owned by your own logic MONTHS later, just how I laughed at your rage quit from the board like the little bitch that you are :juggle:

Everyone already moved on, but apparently you're still hurt because you crawled back on your hands and knees to System Wars to make another thread about HADES winning GOTY on Switch. 😂🤣

Just now, Goukosan said:

Im laughing at your dumb ass still getting owned by your own logic MONTHS later, just how I laughed at your rage quit from the board like the little bitch that you are :juggle:

Everyone already moved on, but apparently you're still hurt because you crawled back on your hands and knees to System Wars to make another thread about HADES winning GOTY on Switch. 😂🤣

LOL you're trying REALLY hard now with the insults :rofl: 

First thing I did when I "came back" was tell Twinblade to ban me again... except permanently.. :drake: 

Yea... everyone moved on?  Oh wait nope... I came here and you idiots were still saying the same shit from before :smilecry: 

You're the fucks that can't move on LMAO.  You and Jehurey will be here till the end... sucking each other's dicks.  Circle-jerkhureying each other off.

I came back around again because I know you both were missing that person who would smack you and call you his bitch :geese: 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

remij claims the other person is getting mad and throwing insults.........and he sounds absolutely livid and cussing all over the place like a child.:drake:

You're the one who claims saying Mexican's like Xbox is racist and bigoted... holy fucking shit :lawl: