Never had a chance to play Splinter Cell Conviction because didn't have a 360.

Till now.

Just beat it.

Great game, even though it deviated from the classic Splinter Cell formula of full sneaking around enemies.

Conviction forced you to confront enemies with the mark & execute system and it worked really well.

I remember back then when this game came out and Splinter Cell purists complaining about not being able to hide bodies.

Well that's because you really didn't need to.

The game was all about sneaking around enemies, mark and execute and move on.

yeah Conviction was a pretty solid, all-around single-player action game. Almost felt like Uncharted-type of action with some stealth elements.

Its the next game, Blacklist, that I had serious trouble getting into. Especially because I chose a side mission at the beginning, and it was basically a time survival mission where I had to hide and eliminate waves of enemies coming in for a period of time. And I couldn't beat it, and I wouldn't give up on it. And I ended up quitting and never actually selecting the first main quest mission.

And then I want to go back and play the OG Xbox version of Splinter Cell Double Agent, because that was different than the X360 version of Double Agent.

3 hours ago, ghostz life matters said:

What ever happened to this series?

Ubisoft can’t milk it for microtransactions. They don’t do these kind of story driven, single player games anymore.