Xbox Live changes to Xbox Network and MS is buying Discord

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Sony and Nintendo ceding their platforms for MS to do business

.........is MS serving Sony and nintendo.

If that's the case, Sony already won over Microsoft when Microsoft ceded their platform for MLB The Show.

Congrats on walking into a Checkmate.

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

The platform owner cedes their business to the 3rd party publisher? What kinda retarded ass logic is that? 😐......You guys say the dumbest shit just to argue 🤣😂

especially since, in the post right before he attempted that logic............he clearly insinuated that if Sony and Nintendo put their games on any other platforms, they've clearly lost.

in the VERY next post..........he attempts that Olympic-level spinning.:drake:

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

.........is MS serving Sony and nintendo.

If that's the case, Sony already won over Microsoft when Microsoft ceded their platform for MLB The Show.

Congrats on walking into a Checkmate.

Sony and Nintendo... are serving MS their platform you stupid FUCK :mj: 

And in that case MS already won over NintendLOL when they ceded their platform to MS' games :rofl: 

WALKED right into that one LOL

6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The platform owner cedes their business to the 3rd party publisher? What kinda retarded ass logic is that? 😐......You guys say the dumbest shit just to argue 🤣😂

I never said ceded their business.. I said ceded their platform.  If MS can run Xbox network on Sony's devices... that's ceding their platform homie...

Kinda like how Epic is trying to get Apple to cede their platform to them so they can conduct their own business on their devices. :hest: 

Edited by Remij
1 minute ago, Remij said:

Sony and Nintendo... are

....being served by Microsoft.

Sorry. Microsoft goes third party on Sony and Nintendo platforms..............Microsoft loses the system wars.

Simple as that.

You're not smart enough to spin your way around that simple, observable fact.

Thanks for admitting that Microsoft already lost when they put their game on Switch.

Yeah.........I already told you MS turned into a third-party publisher..........not recently, but years ago.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, Remij said:

Sony and Nintendo... are serving MS their platform you stupid FUCK :mj: 

And in that case MS already won over NintendLOL when they ceded their platform to MS' games :rofl: 

WALKED right into that one LOL

I never said ceded their business.. I said ceded their platform.  If MS can run Xbox network on Sony's devices... that's ceding their platform homie...

Kinda like how Epic is trying to get Apple to cede their platform to them. :hest: 

The platform is part of their business dumbass. 

I'm not having this stupid brain dead argument with you bro, you and Jehurey can go back and forth in the mud. 

Keep saying dumb shit just to argue for pages and pages... obviously you have nothing better to do:drake:

Just now, jehurey said:

....being served by Microsoft.

Sorry. Microsoft goes third party on Sony and Nintendo platforms..............Microsoft loses the system wars.

Simple as that.

You're not smart enough to spin your way around that simple, observable fact.

MS is being served Nintendo's and Sony's platform... on a platter :trump: 

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The platform is part of their business dumbass. 

I'm not having this stupid brain dead argument with you bro, you and Jehurey can go back and forth in the mud. 

Keep saying dumb shit just to argue for pages and pages... obviously you have nothing better to do:drake:

i love it when he attempted the "MS has actually won" logic, because it always falls apart with any degree of scrutiney, and he get's angry in the process.

Observe:

Just now, Remij said:

MS is being served Nintendo's and Sony's platform... on a platter :trump: 

Phil Spencer...........is on his knees.

And he ain't praying.:drake:

He is, uh..................."serving":trump:

11 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Not a fan of the name. XBL is better. 

Where are you seeing MS buying Discord? Cause that would be massive. 

They haven't.  The news is that Discord are in talks with one company apparently... and people are speculating it's MS.

6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Teams is really powerful, they could have tried to make a version of that focused on gaming.

which is why Microsoft buying discord doesn't make alot of sense, unless they're just planning on stealing the name.

but, even that wouldn't work, because if you converted the platform to something else, even something as good as MS Teams, they'd lose alot of people in the transition.

So, the only way it makes sense is if MS buys discord and doesn't alter it to keep the userbase. So what does that mean if they buy a communications app that is independent of MS software platform?