Resident Evil Village To Offer Graphics & Performance Mode Like DMC5, Devs Putting PS5 to Full Use

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

This guarantees the official PC release will BOMB next year... GLORIOUS. 

Meanwhile the Switch version sold 5 million the first week of release.

PC Beggar Race :lawl:

Ok, we'll see about that :omglol: 

Thread bookmarked :hest: 

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cucksoles graphics settings.     Shit performance mode or shit graphics mode? 

What's waiting 12 months for a far superior version? Like I would have ever played DP2 at 20FPS on Switch or playing and paying for MH on Nintendo online.     Mentioning the obvious is not b

Who would have EVER thought at the start of last gen... that MS would fully embrace PC gaming... and Sony would start releasing their exclusives on PC?   LMFAO... nobody.   And her

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

More like timed exclusive Sony's first party games and Nintendo first party games are the only thing missing. :D 

Sony and Nintendo third party exclusives??? Like what? Nioh, Death Stranding, Yakuza and Persona games? :kaz:  Or Travis Strikes Back, Octopath Traveler and Monster Hunter Rise? :hest:

It's over man. PC won. At best you can hope for niche third party exclusives, which may or may not come to PC at some point anyway. Wow. :D 

No publishers want to target JUST a single platform if they can help it.

Pubs want the most money possible

Devs want the most people to experience their game as possible

Only the platform holders have ANY reason to want to make something exclusive... and that's RAPIDLY changing because the platform holders themselves see the future where the device matters not.  The user and the engagement matters most.  And if they have compelling products... like Sony knows they do... then they KNOW they are leaving tons of money on the table.

The only ONLY reason this all isn't done already is because it takes time to change business models.  But you can very clearly see Sony beginning to make these moves.

49 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I need a good enough laptop to run games engines for my upcoming class in video games design.

Is that good enough, or am I supposed to use my PS4 and my phone for that?

I use it pretty much daily for just about everything. Zoom virtual meetings, mail, netflix, Ebay, etc. 

Who the fuck doesn't actually use a PC in their daily lives? 

Can do all that stuff on a console. 

Lmao , got some laptop and now you are a game designer 🤣 hermshits ROFL

1 minute ago, JonB said:

Can do all that stuff on a console. 

Lmao , got some laptop and now you are a game designer 🤣 hermshits ROFL

Shut up Jon.. I remember when I was clowning with you because you bought a PC with a lower end GPU, and then spend extra to get a 2060... you defended that thing too any time I tried to talk shit about it. :D 

1 minute ago, JonB said:

90 percent of switch games are old fucking ports. 

The irony of a Switch owner talking about begging for ports.. when the entire first 3 years were like... here's a WiiU port "OMFG AWESOME" here's another port "OH MAN WE EATIN" ect ect

:rofl: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Shut up Jon.. I remember when I was clowning with you because you bought a PC with a lower end GPU, and then spend extra to get a 2060... you defended that thing too any time I tried to talk shit about it. :D 

I'm not claiming consoles suck while playing on my 2060 tho 

Thhbo

10 minutes ago, Ramza said:

More like timed exclusive Sony's first party games and Nintendo first party games are the only thing missing. :D 

Sony and Nintendo third party exclusives??? Like what? Nioh, Death Stranding, Yakuza and Persona games? :kaz:  Or Travis Strikes Back, Octopath Traveler and Monster Hunter Rise? :hest:

It's over man. PC won. At best you can hope for niche third party exclusives, which may or may not come to PC at some point anyway. Wow. :D 

Both you and Remij are still begging for Bloodborne and other first party Sony games.... 

You're still begging and hoping for No more Heroes 3, SMTV, Bayonetta 3 etc to be announced for PC :lawl:

Just now, Remij said:

The irony of a Switch owner talking about begging for ports.. when the entire first 3 years were like... here's a WiiU port "OMFG AWESOME" here's another port "OH MAN WE EATIN" ect ect

It's literally still the same thing . It always will be . 

Just now, JonB said:

It's literally still the same thing . It always will be . 

They're also begging for higher framerates and resolution too :hest: 

PREES NINTENDO gib us 4K wif DLSS... the very tech that everyone on this forum was clowning on in the beginning aside from ME :rofl: 

I don't ever forget :beckham:

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Switch has more new AA and  AAA games exclusives games since launch than PC. :tom5:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

That's on 1X too.   You bought a series X to play last gen games? 

You bought a Switch to play WiiU games for the first 2 years :smilecry: 

And it's not last gen... it's cross-gen.

Let's not forget Twinky's thread where he said he has nothing to play on PS5 either :hehe: 

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

That's on 1X too.   You bought a series X to play last gen games? 

I bought a series x for quite a few reasons.  Better versions of current releases is just one of them.

Edited by JonB