Resident Evil Village To Offer Graphics & Performance Mode Like DMC5, Devs Putting PS5 to Full Use

15 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Imagine a scenario where you spend upwards of $1500 just on a video card yet none of the games on your platform look as good as TLOU 2 on PS4. Wouldn’t that be hilarious?

wait a minute.......:roff:

I'm imagining one where you spent ~$1000 on a PC with no new GPU so then you had to buy a shit tier GPU just to tide you over until you could find one that you want... which you still haven't found.... meaning you've bought a "new" PC and have it completely bottlenecked by your absolutely shit GPU.

Oh wait, I don't have to imagine that... YOU ACTUALLY DID THAT :ovolol: 

• Haha 1
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cucksoles graphics settings.     Shit performance mode or shit graphics mode? 

What's waiting 12 months for a far superior version? Like I would have ever played DP2 at 20FPS on Switch or playing and paying for MH on Nintendo online.     Mentioning the obvious is not b

Who would have EVER thought at the start of last gen... that MS would fully embrace PC gaming... and Sony would start releasing their exclusives on PC?   LMFAO... nobody.   And her

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Says the dick sucking fgt who games on Switch. :kaz: 

And you always end up buying all consoles. $1500 for a PS5 and Series X with no exclusives... :pavarotti:

All three systems are $1300. And two of them murder your shitty basic bitch PC :D

2 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

All three systems are $1300. And two of them murder your shitty basic bitch PC :D

I'm talking CAD, the ''next-gen'' consoles are around $700 with taxes, possibly more and neither of your consoles are portable, so umm, lol. 

Nothing basic about the Asus Rog series gaming laptops, they're the best on the market, period.

I bet you gonna buy the upcoming Switch Pro, which won't even come close to outperform my laptop and you're gonna be all impressed. Oh look, I can play PS2 looking games like Fire Emblem at 1080p on the go! :mickey:

1 hour ago, Remij said:

You've spent more than that on consoles this past gen.. to play games that look and run worse :rofl: 

And his $1500 laptop sure as hell does more than just play games :omglol: 

PS4 $400

PS4 Pro $500

Xbox One $500

Xbox One S $300

Xbox One X $600?

:holeup:

• dead 1

But teh cad? :cry: if you are going to game on PC, get a real PC. Don’t brag about being some superior PC gamer when you are rocking a piece of shit, dated laptop. Unless you have a rig like Remij’s, you need to STFU :D 

15 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

But teh cad? :cry: if you are going to game on PC, get a real PC. Don’t brag about being some superior PC gamer when you are rocking a piece of shit, dated laptop. Unless you have a rig like Remij’s, you need to STFU :D 

No. :D I basically have a portable PC on the level of a Xbox One X, which is pretty awesome in of itself. It also pretty much cover all my gaming needs at the moment. Out of my 107 games on STEAM, only one felt like I could have used a better PC.

I love how you're speaking like I'm going to have a hard time getting a better PC than the currently worthless PS5 and Series X. Like it's some crazy unheard shit that only RemiJ can pull off. Don't worry, it's coming sooner than you may think. :pavarotti:

Cucksoles gaming :holeup: Never again.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Chill homie :D 

There's nothing wrong with his PC.  Not to mention Cows trying to act like everyone has a PS5 right now.. when 95% of all current PS consoles are PS4 base models :reg: 

The PCMR is about so much more than just visuals and performance... it's about the freedom and openness of the platform and being able to mod and emulate :blessed: 

We take care of our own :beckham: 

• Upvote 1

Cucksoles !! I basically have a 1500 portable one x 🤷‍♂️

Rofl 

Hermshits busting out the good ol , "well his pc does more than play games " argument 

like what ? What are you doing that's so important on your pc David? Or any hermit? Nothing lol 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Chill homie :D 

There's nothing wrong with his PC.  Not to mention Cows trying to act like everyone has a PS5 right now.. when 95% of all current PS consoles are PS4 base models :reg: 

The PCMR is about so much more than just visuals and performance... it's about the freedom and openness of the platform and being able to mod and emulate :blessed: 

We take care of our own :beckham: 

Don't forget the CONSTANT begging wnr waiting for ports :lawl:

12 minutes ago, JonB said:

Cucksoles !! I basically have a 1500 portable one x 🤷‍♂️

Rofl 

Hermshits busting out the good ol , "well his pc does more than play games " argument 

like what ? What are you doing that's so important on your pc David? Or any hermit? Nothing lol 

I need a good enough laptop to run games engines for my upcoming class in video games design.

Is that good enough, or am I supposed to use my PS4 and my phone for that?

I use it pretty much daily for just about everything. Zoom virtual meetings, mail, netflix, Ebay, etc. 

Who the fuck doesn't actually use a PC in their daily lives? 

Just now, Goukosan said:

PC Beggar Race (PCBR) 

:lawl:

Keep laughing but at the end of the day, it's what makes PC this fucking good, it's a porting ground for all platforms, including first party games. :D Plus the games are no more limited by consoles hardware and can be maxed out in all their glory.

The only thing missing are Nintendo first party games at this point and all other platforms would become obsolete. 

Plus free online and PC exclusives. Truly the best way to play games. :juggle: 

• Geese 1
5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

PC Beggar Race (PCBR) 

:lawl:

Nintendon't emulate our games :cries: 

:omglol: 

LMFAO! MH:R essentially perfectly emulated within a week or so of launch.  4K 30fps locked already possible.  60fps unlocked and performance getting better and better every week :mj: 

What a useless console :rofl: 

Edited by Remij
  • Geese 1
6 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Keep laughing but at the end of the day, it's what makes PC this fucking good, it's a porting ground for all platforms, including first party games. :D Plus the games are no more limited by consoles hardware and can be maxed out in all their glory.

The only thing missing are Nintendo first party games at this point and all other platforms would become obsolete. 

Plus free online and PC exclusives. Truly the best way to play games. :juggle: 

You're missing the Majority of Sony's First party games, All of Nintendo first party games, All of Sony's 3rd party exclusives, all of Nintendo's 3rd party exclusives and tons of the games that are ported to PC come years and years later. 

You have Remij here who has been begging for Bloodborne for 7 years now :lawl:

11 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nintendon't emulate our games :cries: 

:omglol: 

LMFAO! MH:R essentially perfectly emulated within a week or so of launch.  4K 30fps locked already possible.  60fps unlocked and performance getting better and better every week :mj: 

What a useless console :rofl: 

This guarantees the official PC release will BOMB next year... GLORIOUS. 

Meanwhile the Switch version sold 5 million the first week of release.

PC Beggar Race :lawl:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You're missing the Majority of Sony's First party games, All of Nintendo first party games, All of Sony's 3rd party exclusives, all of Nintendo's 3rd party exclusives and tons of the games that are ported to PC come years and years later. 

Nope.  Back in 2015 I never expected BB to EVER hit PC....

but now I know it's coming... funny how much can change in a single gen :hehe: 

This generation is going to be rough for cows.... which ironically means the butthurt Sheep.  Those are the ONLY people that whine about PC ports of games.  They do the whining for both Nintendo and Sony :D 

Just now, Goukosan said:

More like timed exclusive Sony's first party games and Nintendo first party games are the only thing missing. :D 

Sony and Nintendo third party exclusives??? Like what? Nioh, Death Stranding, Yakuza and Persona games? :kaz:  Or Travis Strikes Back, Octopath Traveler and Monster Hunter Rise? :hest:

It's over man. PC won. At best you can hope for niche third party exclusives, which may or may not come to PC at some point anyway. Wow. :D