Resident Evil Village To Offer Graphics & Performance Mode Like DMC5, Devs Putting PS5 to Full Use

11 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Yes NMH3 looks amazing..... keeping begging it might come to the PC twelve years later like part 2 :lawl:

Says Nintendo fankids who constantly beg Nintendo to port their old games forward for them:rofl: 

New Super Mario Deluxe (WiiU)

Mario Kart Deluxe (WiiU)

Captain Toad (WiiU)

SM64 (N64)

SMS (Gamecube)

SMG (Wii)

SM3DW (WiiU)

Bayonetta 1+2 (WiiU)

Hyrule Warriors (WiiU)

Pikmin 3 Deluxe (WiiU)

Tokyo Mirage Sessions (WiiU)

Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze (WiiU)

The Wonderful 101 (WiiU)

LOL

^every single one of those games is on PC too :roff: 

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cucksoles graphics settings.     Shit performance mode or shit graphics mode? 

What's waiting 12 months for a far superior version? Like I would have ever played DP2 at 20FPS on Switch or playing and paying for MH on Nintendo online.     Mentioning the obvious is not b

Who would have EVER thought at the start of last gen... that MS would fully embrace PC gaming... and Sony would start releasing their exclusives on PC?   LMFAO... nobody.   And her

Posted Images

55 minutes ago, Remij said:

And what you said doesn't make PC any less relevant idiot ROFL

It doesn't.  Just makes its a rip off.  You can buy a series x, ps5 , switch and a cheap laptop for less than a gaming pc that's as powerful as series x 😎

Hermshits 🤣🤷‍♂️

12 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Yes NMH3 looks amazing..... keeping begging it might come to the PC twelve years later like part 2 :lawl:

I already played NMH2 12 years ago though... 

Not like it ever got re-released on any platform up to this point, including Nintendo consoles. Everyone should just be glad you don't need to hook up a fucking Wii to play the game in 2021. lmfao

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Says Nintendo fankids who constantly beg Nintendo to port their old games forward for them:rofl: 

New Super Mario Deluxe (WiiU)

Mario Kart Deluxe (WiiU)

Captain Toad (WiiU)

SM64 (N64)

SMS (Gamecube)

SMG (Wii)

SM3DW (WiiU)

Bayonetta 1+2 (WiiU)

Hyrule Warriors (WiiU)

Pikmin 3 Deluxe (WiiU)

Tokyo Mirage Sessions (WiiU)

Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze (WiiU)

The Wonderful 101 (WiiU)

LOL

^every single one of those games is on PC too :roff: 

Only game on that list I bought on Switch was Bayonetta 2.   Everything else has been new games from launch until now :tom5:

38 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I already played NMH2 12 years ago though... 

Not like it ever got re-released on any platform up to this point, including Nintendo consoles. Everyone should just be glad you don't need to hook up a fucking Wii to play the game in 2021. lmfao

He retard, the point is 12 years later NMH2 is still not on PC.    Good Luck waiting another 12 years for NMH3 on PC :lawl:

12 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

He retard, the point is 12 years later NMH2 is still not on PC.    Good Luck waiting another 12 years for NMH3 on PC :lawl:

It took 12 years to be ported on Switch too. :facep:

12 years for NMH3? More like 12 months. PC has come a long way in the past 10 years.

Did Travis take 12 years to be ported? Lol, you're grasping at straws.

Keep praying your third party exclusives won't get ported. :tom: 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

It took 12 years to be ported on Switch too. :facep:

12 years for NMH3? More like 12 months. PC has come a long way in the past 10 years.

Did Travis take 12 years to be ported? Lol, you're grasping at straws.

Keep praying your third party exclusives won't get ported. :tom: 

Switch hasn't been on the market for 12 years clown :lawl:

The games are coming to Switch first and most times FOREVER.  You're the one praying and hoping it gets announced for PC... lmfao. 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Yes your obsession with that poster is a mental issue. Seek help kid. 

Your anger filled obsession is showing rn itt and every other thread you post In . You dont see that because you are a stupid asshole 🤣 loser 

38 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Switch hasn't been on the market for 12 years clown :lawl:

The games are coming to Switch first and most times FOREVER.  You're the one praying and hoping it gets announced for PC... lmfao. 

It could have been ported on WiiU or PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One... the point is it never got ported anywhere until now. You're talking like PC is the only system who didnt have the game for the past 12 years or something. 

Lol, almost every third party I wanted on Switch is coming to PC. What a worthless trash console. PC always win. :juggle: 

50 minutes ago, JonB said:

Your anger filled obsession is showing rn itt and every other thread you post In . You dont see that because you are a stupid asshole 🤣 loser 

You're the dumbass who is arguing that a phone is a better productivity tool than a PC.   How fucking stupid is that. Are you a child?  What grown adult with a real job would say some dumb shit like that? 

You're so angry that PC has literally taken all of Xbox games that you're arguing dumb shit. 😂😅

and let's not forget your obsession with that poster, you bring his name up in EVERY SINGLE THREAD even in the ones he hasn't even posted in. 

Seek help kid. 

Edited by Goukosan
12 minutes ago, Ramza said:

It could have been ported on WiiU or PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One... the point is it never got ported anywhere until now. You're talking like PC is the only system who didnt have the game for the past 12 years or something. 

Lol, almost every third party I wanted on Switch is coming to PC. What a worthless trash console. PC always win. :juggle: 

Except the ones you really really want. 

Keep hoping and praying for ports years after original release :lawl:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Except the ones you really really want. 

Keep hoping and praying for ports years after original release :lawl:

Lol nope.

Octopath Traveler - done.

Deadly Premonition 2 - confirmed.

Monster Hunter Rise - confirmed.

NMH3 -  high chance because NMH Collection is confirmed.

What else is there? Unreleased games we have never seen? but bu Bayo 3 and SMTV :kaz: 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Lol nope.

Octopath Traveler - done.

Deadly Premonition 2 - confirmed.

Monster Hunter Rise - confirmed.

NMH3 -  high chance because NMH Collection is confirmed.

What else is there? Unreleased games we have never seen? but bu Bayo 3 and SMTV :kaz: 

Let's go through that list. 

released more than a Year later

Not released more than a year later. 

Not released more than a year to wait. 

No announcement, keep begging. 

Only one of those is released, the rest you have to wait more than a year for and the others you're hoping and praying for. 

oh and FYI SMTV is releasing this year :juggle:

bbbbut it's teh vapor ware :cries:

I love how Gouko keeps peddling this "time frame later" bullshit... when 90% of Switches library is late ports :rofl: 

He's lost sight of the fact that all their exclusive and timed exclusive games are one of four things on PC:

Already released

Not released yet

Not announced yet

Not emulated yet

But they ALL will be one of those four things at some point... and that's a matter of FACT.. and thus the Switch is a useless piece of shit as a console  :hest: 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Let's go through that list. 

released more than a Year later

Not released more than a year later. 

Not released more than a year to wait. 

No announcement, keep begging. 

Only one of those is released, the rest you have to wait more than a year for and the others you're hoping and praying for. 

oh and FYI SMTV is releasing this year :juggle:

bbbbut it's teh vapor ware :cries:

What's waiting 12 months for a far superior version? Like I would have ever played DP2 at 20FPS on Switch or playing and paying for MH on Nintendo online. :kaz: 

Mentioning the obvious is not begging, if NMH1 and 2 are coming to PC then it's very likely NMH3 will follow at some point. You call that begging? I call it logic.

Oh wow amazing, a less than two minutes trailer of SMTV with no gameplay and no solid release date.  :hest:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Ramza said:

What's waiting 12 months for a far superior version? Like I would have ever played DP2 at 20FPS on Switch or playing and paying for MH on Nintendo online. :kaz: 

Mentioning the obvious is not begging, if NMH1 and 2 are coming to PC then it's very likely NMH3 will follow at some point. You call that begging? I call it logic.

Oh wow amazing, a less than two minutes trailer of SMTV with no gameplay and no solid release date.  :hest:

And that right there is the thing.  I mention what I hear about PS ports coming to PC and immediately him and the other butthurts around here latched on to this idea that I'm begging... so they have something they can derail my threads with.

And ROFL he's been waiting on Bayo 3 and SMT for forever lol... bubu this year guiz for sure :tear2: 

:rofl: 

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You left out the over 12 year wait for a PC port.   Enjoy the years wait for NMH3 and even longer wait while you beg for SMTV :drake:

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

And that right there is the thing.  I mention what I hear about PS ports coming to PC and immediately him and the other butthurts around here latched on to this idea that I'm begging... so they have something they can derail my threads with.

And ROFL he's been waiting on Bayo 3 and SMT for forever lol... bubu this year guiz for sure :tear2: 

Where's  the Bloodborne announcement?  7 years... still nothing. :lawl:

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

He's been mentioning those games to me for years and I couldn't give two shits. PG is trash now and I hated SMTIV on 3DS... :D 

• Haha 1