Playing Mass Effect for the first time

Never played these games just finished ME1 on legendary edition. 

Actually really enjoyed it the story and lore is very intriguing and it's not too deep and dense it's very accessible. The graphics are noticeably bad especially the terrain textures. Started first mission of ME2 and the graphics and already way better it seems they put more time into remastering the sequels. 

First game was only like 20 hrs long. 

What's your thoughts on these games. I heard people hate the third ending but don't spoil anything

i loved all of them. btw, me 1 was such a technical mess, back in the day, that i think it's actually the most improved title in the LE. 2 and 3, originally, had way more polish. 

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

i loved all of them. btw, me 1 was such a technical mess, back in the day, that i think it's actually the most improved title in the LE. 2 and 3, originally, had way more polish. 

Oh damn didn't know that makes sense. 

I made my character look like Denzel and he doesn't take shit from nobody

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

i remember trying out the first game for about 3-4 hours on my PC. The performance when the shooting starts was quite bad.

I spent most of the time reading the codex pages and trying to speak to as many people at the Citadel as possible.

First of all, having a game begin with the ENTIRE fucking info dump just there in the option menu, I think, is stupid. I almost have no choice but to sit there and read all of it.

i'm on ME 2, and i didn't realize 

Spoiler

there was a side mission with a vehicle that's comparable to the mako. don't know if this is part of a dlc, or something i would accidentally skip (i beat 2 like numerous times). pretty cool, though.