PS Plus 'free' games for June.

Star Wars Squadrons  (excellent choice)

Virtua Fighter 5:  Ultimate Showdown (the new one)

Operation Tango

Not bad at all. I might subscribe just for VF5.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I meant for the day... there's E3 in 2 weeks  

this only works as bait............from your perspective.............because, well...........LOOK AT THESE GAMES       I mean, my god man. Xbox is practically asking for

@Remij @jehurey @Twinblade ok, i agree with all points..   a: this is systemwars, where comparable games, systems and/or services are fair ammo   but...   b. we shou

now lets check on XBL gold:

two games that are three years old and would be given away for free in a Humble Bundle. A PS2 game that was ported as a launch game for X360 back in 2005.

And an 8 year old X360 game.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

now lets check on XBL gold:

two games that are three years old and would be given away for free in a Humble Bundle. A PS2 game that was ported as a launch game for X360 back in 2005.

And an 8 year old X360 game.

^try to stay on topic, would you.. you've been warned about this before :francis: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

^try to stay on topic, would you.. you've been warned about this before :francis: 

yup, we're talking about free games on the services.

or at least I am.

you're not, in fact , its obvious you're trying to provoke me, directly.

not gonna work here. go do it somewhere else. I'll keep on talking about these free games.

Just now, jehurey said:

yup, we're talking about free games on the services.

or at least I am.

you're not, in fact , its obvious you're trying to provoke me, directly.

not gonna work here. go do it somewhere else. I'll keep on talking about these free games.

The thread is about PS Plus.  Not Xbox GWG.  It's obvious you're just trying to provoke the lemmings.

I'm course correcting you.  Stick to the topic thanks.  You've been told.

Just now, Remij said:

The thread is about PS Plus.  Not Xbox GWG. 

i'm not derailing it by talking about the most logical thing to compare it to.

this is now the second post in which you are just talking about me.

talk about the PS games, or these pathetic Games with Gold games, and how they compare to the PS+ free games.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

i'm not derailing it by talking about the most logical thing to compare it to.

this is now the second post in which you are just talking about me.

talk about the PS games, or these pathetic Games with Gold games, and how they compare to the PS+ free games.

Yes you are.  This thread has nothing to do with Xbox.  You're just trolling, and derailing this thread by wanting to make it about Xbox.

Can you REALLY not participate in a thread without derailing them and talking about Xbox? :wonder: 

Doesn't seem like you can.  The mods definitely need to teach you to stop.

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yes you are.  This thread has nothing to do with Xbox.

it has to do with free game services, and what type of games those are.

go be butthurt somewhere else............you're the only person here not remotely or logically talking about the topic.

its not my responsibility to walk on eggshells because of other people's feelings. take some responsibility.

this is now the THIRD post you have made in which you are just complaining about me.

talk about these free games, either on their own, or how they logicall compare.

Edited by jehurey
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

it has to do with free game services, and what type of games those are.

go be butthurt somewhere else............you're the only person here not remotely or logically talking about the topic.

its not my responsibility to walk on eggshells because of other people's feelings. take some responsibility.

this is now the THIRD post you have made in which you are just complaining about me.

talk about these free games, either on their own, or how they logicall compare.

It's not about Xbox.  This isn't a thread about Xbox's free games this month.

Go make a thread about that if you want.

This thread is about PS Plus.

Like... how fucking stupid are you that you can't understand that. 

Trolling Lemmings with an obvious bait is the definition of derailing this thread.  This thread wasn't made with the intention to compare it to GWG...

That's entirely on YOU... and your butthurt about Xbox.

So go make that thread and get the fuck out of this one.

That's 4 times I've had to tell you.

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

It's not about Xbox.  This isn't a thread about Xbox's free games this month.

Go make a thread about that if you want.

This thread is about PS Plus.

Like... how fucking stupid are you that you can't understand that. 

Trolling Lemmings with an obvious bait is the definition of derailing this thread.  This thread wasn't made with the intention to compare it to GWG...

That's entirely on YOU... and your butthurt about Xbox.

So go make that thread and get the fuck out of this one.

That's 4 times I've had to tell you.

No one cares what you "tell" anybody.

Go cry somewhere else. Look at your post, you're literally angry.

I'll keep making comparisons of PS plus pretty good free games.

to the absolute patheticness of Xbox offerings.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

No one cares what you "tell" anybody.

Go cry somewhere else. Look at your post, you're literally angry.

I'll keep making comparisons of PS plus pretty good free games.

to the absolute patheticness of Xbox games.

@-GD-X He derailed this thread with an obvious attempt to troll lemmings and make this thread about Xbox.

Thread was perfectly fine until he joined in.

Very clear and obvious attempt to change the topic and discussion of this thread.

In other words... he's already successfully fucked it up... as he does.

There only person in this thread who is not talking about free games being offered, and judging whether or not those games are remotely good.

Its also the same person is came into this thread to specifically talk about people..and not the subject.

Just now, jehurey said:

There only person in this thread who is not talking about free games being offered, and judging whether or not those games are remotely good.

Its also the same person is came into this thread to specifically talk about people..and not the subject.

You didn't come into this thread to talk about PS Plus games... you came in to talk about Xbox GWG games... and troll lemmings.

Take your shit to it's own thread.

This is the last time you're being told.

Let's think logically........if another thread is created about Games with GOld, and we obviously show what Microsoft is doing this month.

People are going to make fun of it by...........doing what????????????

Comparing it with PS+ to highlight how bad it looks.

And nobody would consider that derailing. I cannot emphasize how silly this complaint is.

Edited by jehurey
8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Let's think logically........if another thread is created about Games with GOld, and we obviously show what Microsoft is doing this month.

People are going to make fun of it by...........doing what????????????

Comparing it with PS+ to highlight how bad it looks.

And nobody would consider that derailing. I cannot emphasize how silly this complaint is.

No.. Logically.... if I go into a thread about games with gold... and only talk about PS Plus.... and always bringing up playstation... I'm derailing that thread :lemming: 

This thread wasn't created with the intention of comparing it to Xbox's free games this month... it was about discussing PS Plus' free games... the games themselves... not the service as compared to anything else...

The derail... comes from your obvious baiting attempt and only wanting to talk about the topic through the context of Xbox.....

You have no interest in this thread topic... aside from how it relates to Xbox.

You're derailing the fuck out of this thread... and it's fucked now.  And it's all because you can't just admit that's what you did.

Edited by Remij

I don't see the problem, both are services that periodically give their users free games so they absolutely can be part of the same discussion. If we didn't allow these types of comparisons then we couldn't have any threads where people compare games e.g. someone posts about Battlefield and someone else compares CoD to it, etc. They're a similar type of game (Military shooter) and warrant being compared much like PSN+ and Games with Gold are similar services.

You are really grasping for straws here remij.

Just now, Remij said:

No.. Logically.... if I go into a thread about games with gold... and only talk about PS Plus.... and always bringing up playstation... I'm derailing that thread :lemming: 

This thread wasn't created with the intention of comparing it to Xbox's free games this month... it was about discussing PS Plus' free games.

The derail... comes from your obvious baiting attempt and only wanting to talk about the topic through the context of Xbox.....

You have no interest in this thread topic... aside from how it relates to Xbox.

You're derailing the fuck out of this thread... and it's fucked now.  And it's all because you can't just admit that's what you did.

No, the only person derailing the thread is the one making massive amounts of whining and not talking about these games.

Here let me get it back on track

Man those PS+ games are pretty good. Especially compared to this absolutely DOG SHIT

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

I don't see the problem, both are services that periodically give their users free games they absolutely can be part of the same discussion.

This discussion isn't about the service... it's about 3 fucking games... lmfao how stupid are you? :wonder: 

• -GD-X★ locked and unlocked this topic