Xenoblade 3 in the final stages of development, official announcement soon

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

No, its the fact that its a boring af singleplayer MMO with WoW quality combat.

Oh you're spewing this BS again.  Just admit you couldn't figure out the gameplay systems:cruise:

Edited by Goukosan
3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I put at least 40-60 hours into the first game before I called it quits, I know what im talking about.

The first game has a different system than both X and part 2, which also has a different system from each other. 

Not only that, 40 to 60 hrs in xeno is is barely scratching the surface of the game. 

So no you don't know what you're talking about. :reg:

Edited by Goukosan
6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

No, its the fact that its a boring af singleplayer MMO with WoW quality combat.

the combat was way worse than WoW, at least XBC.

I had a great time with the game, but none of that was a result of the combat. I unno if it gets better in the other ones.

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The first game has a different system than both X and part 2, which also has a different system from each other. 

Not only that, 40 to 60 hrs in xeno is is barely scratching the surface of the game. 

So no you don't know what you're talking about. :reg:

Sorry, but im not going to spend 150 hours on boring MMO quality grinding and repetition just to 'get the most' from the game. Playing through several shorter but more engaging RPGs would be a better use of my time.

Just now, Twinblade said:

Sorry, but im not going to spend 150 hours on boring MMO quality grinding and repetition just to 'get the most' from the game. Playing through several shorter but more engaging RPGs would be a better use of my time.

You played a small chunk out of an entire series in which each sequal has a different combat system to claim you know what you're talking about with the entire series. 

And when I call you out on it your response is you had better things to do with your time comfirming what I said that you don't know what you're talking about with the series :umad:

Just now, Goukosan said:

You played a small chunk out of an entire series in which each sequal has a different combat system to claim you know what you're talking about with the entire series. 

And when I call you out on it your response is you had better things to do with your time comfirming what I said that you don't know what you're talking about with the series :umad:

I've seen plenty of footage of the 2nd game. Its the same type of combat system, you spam hotkeys and watch the characters animate with terrible collision detection on par with WoW. Theres no feedback or impact to anything.

8 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I've seen plenty of footage of the 2nd game. Its the same type of combat system, you spam hotkeys and watch the characters animate with terrible collision detection on par with WoW. Theres no feedback or impact to anything.

Part 2 has the whole DRIVER vs blade mechanic which is the driving system behind gameplay.  

X has a totally different system driving it as well with the mechs. With real time Flight and transformation.  With verticality of the world playing a huge part in how everything is approached. 

13 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Part 2 has the whole DRIVER vs blade mechanic which is the driving system behind gameplay.  

X has a totally different system driving it as well with the mechs. With real time Flight and transformation.  With verticality of the world playing a huge part in how everything is approached. 

Thats fine If you guys like it, I just didn't find the core gameplay loop of this series to be enjoying. I would prefer if Nintendo invested in any of their other RPG franchises, shit even some kind of Last Story sequel or re-imagining on the Switch would be dope.

Damn, Monolith Soft works pretty quickly.

Especially considering that they assisted with created the overworld map for the Zelda team in BoTW.

And who knows if they assisted again in BoTW2, while making this game at the same time.

I would've liked something closer to Xenoblade Chronicles X, and have mechs return.