Thread of MIA games at Gamescom

• Twinblade★ changed the title to Thread of MIA games at Gamescom
48 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Bbbbbbut My sources told me it will be announced at gamescom along with Halo SP footage :feelsbadman:

Your sources should have told you NMH3 would be a 4/10 before you acted like it was going to be a BANGER :ovolol: 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

You're the one that started talking about your sources :pavarotti:

And that triggered you to the point that you tried to change the topic to start a remi-go-round about something unrelated to the thread topic:drake:

Try that shit with your secret crush jehurey, not me. :pffft:

Edited by Goukosan
14 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

And that triggered you to the point that tried to change the topic to start a remi-go-round about something unrelated to the thread topic:drake:

Try that shit with your secret crush jehurey :pffft:

I already told you I didn't change the topic... you already were talking about your sources :trump2: 

and LMFAO trying to co-opt my phrase used to describe what Jehurey does.. Sweetie.. the Jerry-go-round is a known quantity... It's going to be fun watching you and him trying to claim any time I respond in a way you don't like that I'm trying to "go-round" you.. lmfao :pavarotti: 

You're a good little bitch for Jehurey.  You're right there to add an extra spin for him when he's slowing down... the Jerry-Gouko-round :rofl: 

34 minutes ago, Remij said:

I already told you I didn't change the topic... you already were talking about your sources :trump2: 

and LMFAO trying to co-opt my phrase used to describe what Jehurey does.. Sweetie.. the Jerry-go-round is a known quantity... It's going to be fun watching you and him trying to claim any time I respond in a way you don't like that I'm trying to "go-round" you.. lmfao :pavarotti: 

You're a good little bitch for Jehurey.  You're right there to add an extra spin for him when he's slowing down... the Jerry-Gouko-round :rofl: 

Annnnd he is off to the races on the remi-go-round just like I expected. 

You cant stay on topic if your life depended on it.  :drake:

Yea you tried to change the topic to NMH3 review GS score hoping I would argue with you back and forth about something unrelated to this thread. 

Not going around with you for 20 pages like you and your secret crush jehurey does all the time over and over and over.  

Don't be mad because I'm not falling for your remi-go-round bait. :pffft:

Back to topic about MIA games at gamescom. 

The Kojima Xbox game and Halo SP wasn't at gamescom as your clown ass expected :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Annnnd he is off to the races on the remi-go-round just like I expected. 

You cant stay on topic if your life depended on it.  :drake:

Yea you tried to change the topic to NMH3 review GS score hoping I would argue with you back and forth about something unrelated to this thread. 

Not going around with you for 20 pages like you and your secret crush jehurey does all the time over and over and over.  

Don't be mad because I'm not falling for your remi-go-round bait. :pffft:

Back to topic about MIA games at gamescom. 

The Kojima Xbox game and Halo SP wasn't at gamescom as your clown ass expected :umad:

:rofls: :rofl: