Thread of MIA games at Gamescom

34 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

LemiJ avoiding the topic just like how that imaginary Kojima Xbox game and Halo SP avoided gamescom :drake:

I already spoke about the topic of this thread fuckwad.. before you came in here to Gouki it up  :drake: 

Now you're in the lying phase... like your boyfriend Jerry does when he's got nothing but needs to keep an argument going :rofl: :rofls: 

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

I already spoke about the topic of this thread fuckwad.. before you came in here to Gouki it up  :drake: 

Now you're in the lying phase... like your boyfriend Jerry does when he's got nothing but needs to keep an argument going :rofl: :rofls: 

You're still avoiding the topic of expected games that were MIA at gamescom. 

That Kojima reveal that never happened must have really traumatized you I see :drake:

There's nothing to argue about games that were expected but missing from gamescom :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You're still avoiding the topic of expected games that were MIA at gamescom. 

That Kojima reveal that never happened must have really traumatized you I see :drake:

There's nothing to argue about games that were expected but missing from gamescom :umad:

No I'm not.

I already responded to the topic.

Now I'm responding to your dumbass posts about your sources....

Don't get mad because you're trying to troll me and failing :mj: 

Just now, Remij said:

No I'm not.

I already responded to the topic.

Now I'm responding to your dumbass posts about your sources....

Don't get mad because you're trying to troll me and failing :mj: 

What games that were expected at gamescom but were MIA did you post about? :umad:

My post was about that imaginary Kojima Xbox game and Halo SP....both were expected.. But sadly MIA :feelsbadman:

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

What games that were expected at gamescom but were MIA did you post about? :umad:

My post was about that imaginary Kojima Xbox game and Halo SP....both were expected.. But sadly MIA :feelsbadman:

The Nintendo ones.  Literally my first post.  None of them were there.  A certain Sheep even said Nintendo was going to have lots more BANGERS in the year too.. like NMH3 and Metroid.

Don't be mad because I contributed to the thread... and all you tried to do was contribute to Gouko-rounding me.  You're STILL trying too :shake: 

Just now, Remij said:

The Nintendo ones.  Literally my first post.  None of them were there.  A certain Sheep even said Nintendo was going to have lots more BANGERS in the year too.. like NMH3 and Metroid.

Don't be mad because I contributed to the thread... and all you tried to do was contribute to Gouko-rounding me.  You're STILL trying too :shake: 

None of those Nintendo games were expected to be shown at gamescom... That was your deflection from th start :umad:

Unlike Halo SP and that imaginary Kojima Xbox games that were expected  at gamescom... But were MIA:drake:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

None of those Nintendo games were expected to be shown at gamescom... That was your deflection from th start :umad:

Unlike Halo SP and that imaginary Kojima Xbox games that were expected  at gamescom... But were MIA:drake:

You heard it right from the Sheep's mouth... they didn't expect anything from Nintendo for the rest of the year :jordan3:

All hopes were riding on NMH3 ffs:lawl: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

You heard it right from the Sheep's mouth... they didn't expect anything from Nintendo for the rest of the year :jordan3:

All hopes were riding on NMH3 ffs:lawl: 

More deflection from games expected at gamescom.   Can't stay on topic to save your life once again. 

:drake:

Just now, Goukosan said:

More deflection from games expected at gamescom.   Can't stay on topic to save your life once again. 

:drake:

No.. I made an off the cuff prediction the night before.. and it didn't pan out... whooptie-doo :woo:  I said it might happen... I wasn't really expecting it to happen.  Look at the thread... no ONE SINGLE PERSON said anything about my prediction being unrealistic...

...until it didn't happen... and now you're trying SO HARD to harp on that... because ......

you're mad at the fact that your BIG AAAe Switch game just got absolutely FUCKED by Gamespot.  4/10... lmfao you didn't see that coming at all.  :rofl: 

Gouki's list:

-MH: Rise

-NMH3

-Metroid

-Pokimanz

-Warioware

JESUS no wonder you MAD AS FUCK.. trying to Gouko-round me endlessly:rofl: 

I'm stepping off now... I have a 9/10 rated game to finish. :pavarotti:

6 minutes ago, Remij said:

No.. I made an off the cuff prediction the night before.. and it didn't pan out... whooptie-doo :woo:  I said it might happen... I wasn't really expecting it to happen.  Look at the thread... no ONE SINGLE PERSON said anything about my prediction being unrealistic...

...until it didn't happen... and now you're trying SO HARD to harp on that... because ......

you're mad at the fact that your BIG AAAe Switch game just got absolutely FUCKED by Gamespot.  4/10... lmfao you didn't see that coming at all.  :rofl: 

Gouki's list:

-MH: Rise

-NMH3

-Metroid

-Pokimanz

-Warioware

JESUS no wonder you MAD AS FUCK.. trying to Gouko-round me endlessly:rofl: 

I'm stepping off now... I have a 9/10 rated game to finish. :pavarotti:

And he is off to the races again trying to derail the thread with topics unrelated to MIA games at gamescom.  Just like I said from Jump. 

He absolutely cannot help himself,  keeps trying to bait into unrelated topics but is livid that I'm not biting and going and not around with him about unrelated shit. :umad:

Look at wall text LemiJ posted full of deflection and attempted thread derailment all because he doesn't want to talk about THE THREAD TOPIC.. games that were expected at gamescom but were MIA like..... Halo SP and that imaginary Kojima Xbox game :drake:

Edited by Goukosan