Major restock of PS5 occurring at US Gamestop stores this morning

10 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Let's put it all together :tom: 

d5GAOX4.png

eaQ7M3l.png

bahahahahahahhaah

@-GD-X you tell me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

he completed both spiderman games this year, along with ratchet, totaling 30+ hours. 12 minutes is a 3 hours game lol. you can't go by achievements. i haven't beaten numerous games and will sometimes have like 15% achievements/trophies because i like to blast through them.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well....not like he’s busy playing his PS5 eh.   

Do you recommend one tho? I see you haven’t  played yours in months.   list of PS5 games Jerry has ever played: 

How fucking SAD that people have to take ban bets to get Jehurey to play a fucking game on a system he brags about owning and a game that he brags about  

Posted Images

Just now, -GD-X said:

he completed both spiderman games this year, along with ratchet, totaling 30+ hours. 12 minutes is a 3 hours game lol. you can't go by achievements. i haven't beaten numerous games and will sometimes have like 15% achievements/trophies because i like to blast through them.

He didn't beat Ratchet...

And those are all PS4 games :mj: 

4 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

He hasn’t played one second of ratchet LMAO.  Also, put out 14+ hours into 12 minutes. 

Edited by ghostz life matters
2 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

He hasn’t played one second of ratchet LMAO. 

he just lost the bet, and GD confirmed it.

:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

i love how GD just easily cut through the bullshit, and clearly explained that I played PS5 games more this year.

Just now, jehurey said:

he just lost the bet, and GD confirmed it.

:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

i love how GD just easily cut through the bullshit, and clearly explained that I played PS5 games more this year.

Here he is bragging again that he played more PS5 in one year... than he did ONE Xbox game :mj: 

Read that sentence again... :RISITAS:

ONE GAME.... JESUS :risitas2:

Just now, Remij said:

Here he is bragging again that he played more PS5 in one year... than he did ONE Xbox game :mj: 

Read that sentence again... :RISITAS:

ONE GAME.... JESUS :risitas2:

Can you imagine learning that you haven't played ANY Playstation game since 2014.

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

holy shit, thanks for lining that one up for me on a silver platter.

that was great.