Major restock of PS5 occurring at US Gamestop stores this morning

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well....not like he’s busy playing his PS5 eh.   

Do you recommend one tho? I see you haven’t  played yours in months.   list of PS5 games Jerry has ever played: 

How fucking SAD that people have to take ban bets to get Jehurey to play a fucking game on a system he brags about owning and a game that he brags about  

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, jehurey said:

no, it is.

it has the main ray-tracing feature that people are wanting when the consoles advertise ray-tracing.

semantics isn't going to help you at this point.

From Cerny himself 

image.png.9368f908939eb073ade52374b26fd12a.png

4 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

2 fuzz 2 nefarious is the trophy you get when you beat riff apart. Jehurey got it. 

9199EECE-C8B8-4D3C-A9E1-849E4516E279.jpeg

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4536-ratchet-clank/jehurey

^that is the 2016 game. He has not played one second of the new ratchet and clank. That is an overall list of the available achievements, not what jehurey has completed. 

here are his PS5 games :reg:

https://psnprofiles.com/jehurey?pf=ps5

Edited by ghostz life matters
Just now, JonbX said:

From Cerny himself 

image.png.9368f908939eb073ade52374b26fd12a.png

THANK YOU.

He is saying that the effects, as lined up from left to right, are his scale for determine FULL ray-tracing.

The hardest being reflections.

And full ray-tracing is theoretical, being completely out of reach.

So, in this case "full ray-tracing" is shadows and reflections, and Mark Cerny said he was "bullish, having already seen titles that use these features."

That was Miles Morales.

Thanks for helping me out, the smartest thing you've done is also the stupidest thing you've done.

@-GD-X Welp, you've seen enough.

And ghost clearly asked you to determine whether I've played more PS5 than Xbox this year.

And he clearly asked you to do some banning, because he was making a ban bet.

You've seen my profiles, and you can now ban ghost for losing his VERY OWN ban bet.

Just now, jehurey said:

@-GD-X Welp, you've seen enough.

And ghost clearly asked you to determine whether I've played more PS5 than Xbox this year.

And he clearly asked you to do some banning, because he was making a ban bet.

You've seen my profiles, and you can now ban ghost for losing his VERY OWN ban bet.

All we can see is that you started playing Spider-Man in 2020, stopped in January and haven’t played any ps5  since outside of 5 minutes of returnal. 

but you have played 14+ hours of 12 minutes. :blessed:

lemurey :smugcena:

1 minute ago, ghostz life matters said:

All we can see is that you started playing Spider-Man in 2020, stopped in January and haven’t played any ps5  since outside of 5 minutes of returnal. 

but you have played 14+ hours of 12 minutes. :blessed:

lemurey :smugcena:

Nope, he already sees that I played more PS5 this year.

And he already knows the length of 12 minutes....................he's played the game.

He knows that there is no way for me to even get 14 hours from that game.

I already explained that I had the game on and put the device to sleep, and it recorded that as gametime.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope, he already sees that I played more PS5 this year.

And he already knows the length of 12 minutes....................he's played the game.

He knows that there is no way for me to even get 14 hours from that game.

I already explained that I had the game on and put the device to sleep, and it recorded that as gametime.

Oh but you can actually spend up to 20 hours in it, which a big time fan like your self certainly did. 

https://gamerant.com/indie-game-12-minutes-20-hours-long-game-length/

so your defense is you put your phone to sleep but it still recorded game time. Either Android is shit or you’re completely lying :D 

either way, you’ve been absolutely slaughtered, don’t make me bust out the posts of you claiming to play the new ratchet…. :tom5:

2 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Oh but you can actually spend up to 20 hours in it, which a big time fan like your self certainly did. 

https://gamerant.com/indie-game-12-minutes-20-hours-long-game-length/

so your defense is you put your phone to sleep but it still recorded game time. Either Android is shit or you’re completely lying :D 

either way, you’ve been absolutely slaughtered, don’t make me bust out the posts of you claiming to play the new ratchet…. :tom5:

no, unless there was some achievement. which as you can see, i didn't even go for all the achievements.

sweetie...........there's no way for you to find an explaination, its a short game, I even explained it that I beat it in a little more than 2 sittings.

So no, GD knows that I've played way more PS5 than that.

Miles morales is easily longer than that.

No, you just lost the bet.

You're not going to move onto another subject...................you lost:blessed:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND now back on topic, maybe there are still some Playstations left. They also have a trade in bonus going on for those who want to trade up.

1 minute ago, ghostz life matters said:

I caught him lying AGAIN :vince: this is the first time he's used the "bu bu, I put my shitty phone to sleep and it still recorded gamete ;(" excuse:

first time he's mentioned the word sleep in months... :D 

sorry..........we're getting back to the subject of this thread.

if you want to cry about me.........or cry about things you can't afford, I suggest you make a thread about such crying.

On 2021-08-26 at 1:17 AM, jehurey said:

And I've played just as much Returnal as 12 minutes.

:tom:

Jerry has posted that he HAS rift apart, just has never played it (this was back in June):

39DGb8b.jpg

Let's see if he can still make the post now.

Let's see it, Jerry. :smugcena:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

:tom:

Jerry has posted that he HAS rift apart, just has never played it (this was back in June):

39DGb8b.jpg

Let's see if he can still make the post now.

Let's see it, Jerry. :smugcena:

So TWO WEEK BAN BET?

@-GD-X are you actually going to follow through and ban him this time.......i mean, he would LITERTALLY lost two ban bets in a span of an afternoon

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So TWO WEEK BAN BET?

@-GD-X are you actually going to follow through and ban him this time.......i mean, he would LITERTALLY lost two ban bets in a span of an afternoon

Two week ban bet when you beat it within the next week, fool.  :blessed: