Some early Steam Deck benchmarks

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

games designed for HD, and have PC textures...........uh, 800p is already watered down.

so you're getting both the watering down...........AND the low battery life.

And its "in line" Nintendo's estimates.

2 hours is BELOW Nintendo's estimates.

Hiding behind PC now are we?

Doom on Deck shits all over that abomination you and Goukosan were playing on Switch. Its the same damn game, they didnt have to lower EVERYTHING like they did for switch which looks worse than low settings on the PC.

2 hours minimum vs 2 of nintendos models that offer 2.5 hours or 3 hours. Are you fucking retarded? :drake: are you really trying to claim 30-60 minutes of extra battery nullifies the vastly superior games library and graphics of the Deck?

Heck 8 hours is 1 - 1.5 hours longer than two of Nintendos models. Better pray you got the XKW model :roff:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I guess thats not too bad but CyberPunk is probably going to be a good example out of what to expect once next gen games start coming out. And thats not too promising.

Its funny I look up Switch battery life and I see 2.5 to 6 hours  hardly worth bragging about. 4.5 hours - 6 hours if you want Nintendos inflated numbers   Valve claims 2 - 8 hours for steam

The fact that all Sheep can do is bang on about the battery over and over again says it all.   Graphics? Deck mops the floor with Switch   Games library? No contest, Switch gets an

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

30 minutes below, but guess what? Its peak is 90 minutes longer. So shooo.

that's a shitty 2d indie game, and you know it.

you're an idiot to try and boast about that.

4 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

The fact that all Sheep can do is bang on about the battery over and over again says it all.

Graphics? Deck mops the floor with Switch

Games library? No contest, Switch gets annihilated

Functionality? Full fledged PC capabilities vs limited Nintendo os.

but hey we may have an hour extra on the battery THHBO!! :drake:

no..........we can brag about games that you aren't playing.

no amount of shitty Steam games is going to compensate for that.

I love how you try to talk about "all these possibilities"  but never go in detail.

Because you don't know what is worth mentioning. So you leave it open ended.

Its clearly struggling to play NEW, cutting edge PC games.

I love how you guys try to compare it to a processor that was manufactured from 5.5 years ago, and boast about that. LOL its hilarious that you think you're making good points.

2 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Hiding behind PC now are we?

Doom on Deck shits all over that abomination you and Goukosan were playing on Switch. Its the same damn game, they didnt have to lower EVERYTHING like they did for switch which looks worse than low settings on the PC.

2 hours minimum vs 2 of nintendos models that offer 2.5 hours or 3 hours. Are you fucking retarded? :drake: are you really trying to claim 30-60 minutes of extra battery nullifies the vastly superior games library and graphics of the Deck?

Heck 8 hours is 1 - 1.5 hours longer than two of Nintendos models. Better pray you got the XKW model :roff:

We already know weaker Vega based  hardware similar to this emulates Switch nearly flawlessly, so all Nintendo games are now lost as well.

Switch has no reason to exist.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

We already know weaker Vega based  hardware similar to this emulates Switch nearly flawlessly, so all Nintendo games are now lost as well.

Switch has no reason to exist.

LOL, so he's basically saying that after all of that............if that fails, then try to steal Nintendo games.:drake:

Possibilities I don't go into detail with? You know what a PC is right? You know what a PC can do? Do I have to explain this to you? :tom:

I’m trying to understand where you’re coming from Jerry, I really am but all I’m getting is…

One very specific Switch model offers a bit better battery life than the Deck, therefore all other advantages are nullified and Switch wins

like…..what? :drake:

Its like you see one thing Switch has you think if you just keep arguing that over and over Nintendo wins. At what point do you realise you argue things for the sake of it rather than looking at the big picture.

Just now, TLHBO said:

Possibilities I don't go into detail with? You know what a PC is right? You know what a PC can do? Do I have to explain this to you? :tom:

I’m trying to understand where you’re coming from Jerry, I really am but all I’m getting is…

One very specific Switch model offers a bit better battery life than the Deck, therefore all other advantages are nullified and Switch wins

like…..what? :drake:

Its like you see one thing Switch has you think if you just keep arguing that over and over Nintendo wins. At what point do you realise you argue things for the sake of it rather than looking at the big picture.

He doesn't even play games, who cares what he thinks lol.

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

No I'm saying we have tens of thousands of games and are also taking yours.

No, you're not saying that.

You're saying that you are willing to extreme lengths to play better games.

I'd say its just easier to buy the platform that those games are on.

But however your desperation guides you.

Just now, TLHBO said:

Its amazing seeing you stall, and think that's its remotely working on me:drake:

Just now, TLHBO said:

What? Look under my name, it says hermit

But I love my bovine brethren :glad:

Doubtful, you operate more as a hateboy than as a fanboy.

A hermit doesn't go around saying that playing games at 800p is a "full experience" :drake:

I wouldn't be caught saying that on the guru3d forums.

Just now, jehurey said:

Its amazing seeing you stall, and think that's its remotely working on me:drake:

No I'm saying we have thousands of incredible games, and take yours at will. Great lengths lol? It takes ten minutes to configure these emulators...

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

No I'm saying we have thousands of incredible games, and take yours at will. Great lengths lol? It takes ten minutes to configure these emulators...

No, if the first thing that comes to you mind is "I need to try and get Nintendo games on here"..........that says quite a bit about the games that are natively made for your product. LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

Lol nice work ignoring half the post.

I’m not falling for your “playing dumb” schtick Jerry. You’re not Columbo. You know damn well what a PC is and what it’s capable of.

Just now, TLHBO said:

Lol nice work ignoring half the post.

I’m not falling for your “playing dumb” schtick Jerry. You’re not Columbo. You know damn well what a PC is and what it’s capable of.

I love how he gets to pretend that he isn't falling for anything..........and is trying to walk away without explaining in detail that I specifically challenged him to.

And he thought I wouldn't notice.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, if the first thing that comes to you mind is "I need to try and get Nintendo games on here"..........that says quite a bit about the games that are natively made for your product. LOL

Not the first thing, just the first thing I'd tell you because it shits on the need for your kids toy 

:hest:

This fucking troll :tom: 

Best not to feed him guys. It’s clear from everyone who has gone hands on that the Switch is out and the Deck is in. Let this clown circle jerk with himself over an extra hour of battery.

• aitch 1
4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Not the first thing, just the first thing I'd tell you because it shits on the need for your kids toy 

:hest:

except you just told me you had a need for those games.

which makes Nintendo look good, and make you look desperate.

you........uh...........didn't think that one through, all the way, did you?:drake:

4 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

This fucking troll :tom: 

Best not to feed him guys. It’s clear from everyone who has gone hands on that the Switch is out and the Deck is in. Let this clown circle jerk with himself over an extra hour of battery.

LOL don't get mad because I pointed out something you were doing, challenged you on it.........you backed away from that challenge while TALKING as if I was performing some sort of trickery on you.......and then you get mad again because I described what you did there, as well.