Godlo Infinite

Just now, Remij said:

LMAO Jehurey LITERALLY begging for games in this thread :deadest:

And you do that in every thread.

And I'm not begging for it.

Its YOUR CLAIM.

You procure me the native 4K 120Hz Dolby Vision content to prove me wrong.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is on my PC     BF and COD ain't got textures like this                  The game is so crisp, clean, sharp, and detailed

you know 343 are hacks when the most hype new feature was brought to the table by titanfall 5 years ago. then again it keeps alive the 343 tradition of chasing trends and being a gen behind. halo is d

Dr Goop LMFAO. It is Sunday, he probably is at Church praying you are wrong about his LG OLED TV

Posted Images

Just now, jehurey said:

he's now trying to change the argument to PPI

:kaz::kaz::kaz::kaz::kaz:

he's lost the argument and he knows it.

1600p monitor.

He doesn't even have Dolby Vision.

Holy shit...............its even laughable for him to think that he believe he even has decent HDR, to begin with:lawl:

LOL Changing the subject?  You brought up me seeing the "individual pixels because there are less of them"

LMAO and now he's mad that my monitor ACTUALLY HAS MORE PIXELS PER INCH than his TV :drake: 

Jerky got owned by his boi Vincent.. I'm happy I was able to set the record straight that his OLED B9 is an old POS and doesn't have a powerful enough SoC :geese: 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

And you do that in every thread.

And I'm not begging for it.

Its YOUR CLAIM.

You procure me the native 4K 120Hz Dolby Vision content to prove me wrong.

bubu please give me something so I can try Dolby Vision :tear2: 

Have some self respect you stupid fuck!  We already know your TV doesn't support it at 120hz:lawl: 

Just now, Remij said:

bubu please give me something so I can try Dolby Vision :tear2: 

he's now trying to run away.

he can't play anything in Dolby VIsion at any resolution.

and now he can't even find native 4K 120Hz Dolby Vision content:kaz:

1600p.........and he even paid more for it than MY VIDEO CARD:lawl:

Just now, JonbX said:

Its gonna be funny when this whole forum is playing Halo together and Jerry is telling us we arent real hermits/gamers lol

You think playing Halo makes you a real hermit?

:kaz:Can you imagine somebody making that statement 5 years, 10 years, or 15 years ago?

Wow, you are dumb.

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

LOL Changing the subject?

Yup you are changing the subject.

Thanks for knowing you lost because you tried to hide your 1600p monitor from me, and I found it.

And the reason why you tried hiding it is because you knew you had lied about it being 4K.

it isn't

It isn't 8 megapixels

It doesn't even have Dolby VIsion

It has inferior pixel display tech

And you paid hundreds of dollars more for it:kaz:

Just now, jehurey said:

You think playing Halo makes you a real hermit?

:kaz:Can you imagine somebody making that statement 5 years, 10 years, or 15 years ago?

Wow, you are dumb.

You make the exact same statement that you did 10 years ago . You are dumb. Playing games makes you a hermit. Playing games makes you a gamer. You are none of those things. Yet you come here for your daily dose of attention since this is the only place you get it . Loser :reg:  Youll be banned soon anyway.

Just now, jehurey said:

Yup you are changing the subject.

Thanks for knowing you lost because you tried to hide your 1600p monitor from me, and I found it.

And the reason why you tried hiding it is because you knew you had lied about it being 4K.

it isn't

It isn't 8 megapixels

It doesn't even have Dolby VIsion

It has inferior pixel display tech

And you paid hundreds of dollars more for it:kaz:

I didn't hide anything LOL I've posted my exact monitor on this forum before LOL

And it's a higher PPI than your TV.  So my pixels are clearer and sharper :blessed: 

LOL and you're not getting out of the fact that you actually have a 1200p 60hz 16:10 monitor :mroff: 

I have a 4K Dolby Vision TV... LOL and I'd NEVER go back to a 16:9 display for gaming.  

I've evolved.. and the only thing you can claim is that your blacks are darker... LOL which is good for you considering there's no games being displayed on it ever :omglol: 

Just now, Remij said:

I didn't hide anything LOL

Yeah you did, you specifically hid it from me, when I asked you if you had an 8megapixel monitor, which is especially important since we were talking about video card being powerful enough to run a UE5 demo

Resolution and the number of pixels onscreen directly relates to its performance.

I was outputting 8 million+ pixels.

You said you were doing the same.

You

Were

Lying

And you knew it. I even tried listing the typed of ultrawide resolutions, 1600p, 1440p, 1080p, and you repeatly said that you were running 4K, clearly implying the same 8 megapixels.

You

Were

lying

And you were hiding your monitor's resolution, because you would've lost the argument right then and there.

Instead you lost it during this past weekend.:blessed:

6 minutes ago, JonbX said:

You make the exact same statement that you did 10 years ago

Yeah, because you were stupid and couldn't open a RAR file 10 years ago.

nothing needs to change.............because that's who you are.

Just now, jehurey said:

Yeah you did, you specifically hid it from me, when I asked you if you had an 8megapixel monitor, which is especially important since we were talking about video card being powerful enough to run a UE5 demo

Resolution and the number of pixels onscreen directly relates to its performance.

I was outputting 8 million+ pixels.

You said you were doing the same.

You

Were

Lying

And you knew it. I even tried listing the typed of ultrawide resolutions, 1600p, 1440p, 1080p, and you repeatly said that you were running 4K, clearly implying the same 8 megapixels.

You

Were

lying

And you were hiding your monitor's resolution, because you would've lost the argument right then and there.

Nope.  You said I had a 1440p monitor.  I said that was wrong... and it was. :reg: 

I didn't hide anything.  I simply didn't tell you what I had... and then you started spouting stupid shit :mroff: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Nope.  You said I had a 1440p monitor.  I said that was wrong... and it was. :reg: 

Nope, I specifically said are you rendering 8 megapixels.

And you lied and clearly implied you were running the same as me.

You got busted lying.

yIEgn1V.png

You're not getting out of this.

You got busted.............lying.

You just lost the UE5 demo argument, you just lost the monitor argument.

Clean sweep, and you even derailed your own pathetic thread about Halo while doing so.

I couldn't have asked for anything better.:blessed:

Just now, jehurey said:

yIEgn1V.png

I love how you keep posting that... which I straight up tell you that I game at Ultrawide 4K resolutions... LOL

And that's because you stupidly believe that 4K = 8M pixels... when it means ~4000 lines of horizontal resolution :tom: 

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

I love how you keep posting that... which I straight up tell you that I game at Ultrawide 4K resolutions... LOL

Yup and that's a lie.

I specifically say 8 MEGAPIXELS.

yIEgn1V.png

I love how you are trying so hard to not see that.

I love myself for being so smart and forward-thinking to be very clear when I said "8 megapixels", I could immediately see that you didn't want to speak about your monitor in detail.

And you were trying to use slight-of-hand to imply that you were running the same demo with the same pixel-rendering as me.

You

Were

Lying

And you just got busted...............and lost TWO ARGUMENTS in the process.

That's what you get, boyeee.

If you can't win the argument.............it doesn't matter if you lose it now, or lose it three months from now.

You're ass has lost. Too bad you weren't enough of a man to take the L back then, you actually made it worse for yourself by putting it off.

:blessed:Clean sweep

Edited by jehurey

Yup and that's a lie.

I specifically say 8 MEGAPIXELS.

I specifically told you 4K Ultrawide.. it doesn't matter what you said :tom: 

Because like I just fucking told you... you're an idiot that doesn't know what 4K actually means.  It's not my fault your lack of knowledge prevented you from understanding what I said :cruise: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

I specifically told you 4K Ultrawide..

And you lied.

You don't have actual 4K

You

Got

Busted

For

Lying

Remember, we were talking about PERFORMANCE on the UE5 demo...........and you know damn well that the amount of pixels your video card has to render affects the performance.

You were trying to say you were running it the same as me.

I was rendering 8 million pixels.

You weren't, and you tried to hide this.

You lost.

You lose, sweetie. BOTH ARGUMENTS.

This is even worse for you now, than it would've been had you been man enough to admit this 3 months ago.

And you lied.

You don't have actual 4K

You

Got

Busted

For

Lying

Remember, we were talking about PERFORMANCE on the UE5 demo...........and you know damn well that the amount of pixels your video card has to render affects the performance.

You were trying to say you were running it the same as me.

I was rendering 8 million pixels.

You weren't, and you tried to hide this.

You lost.

You lose, sweetie. BOTH ARGUMENTS.

This is even worse for you now, than it would've been had you been man enough to admit this 3 months ago.

Yea, my performance was better than yours... AND I was seeing more horizontal FOV :blessed: 

Clearer pixels too... higher PPI :aitch: 

And yes... my monitor IS actual 4K Ultrawide... my monitor IS what I say it is... unlike your TV and Jederpy Vision 60hz LOL :trump3: