VGtech: Skyrim Special Edition PS5 vs Xbox Series X vs Xbox Series S Frame Rate Comparison (Next-Gen Update)

5 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

I think the XOX was because devs didnt gaf. It was always going to be niche.

With XSX sure games sell way more on PS, but on the scale we’re seeing there’s clearly some design flaws in the hardware too.

Not that any of it matters because no self-respecting gamer would ever game on Xbox

well we now have our answer. the majority of Xbox Series customers are playing on series S's - they're 1080p 30fps digital only crud gamers. of course devs don't bother to optimize.

yes that's right, series S is 50/50 with X - and the console has sold a total of 6 or 7 million units.

playStation 5 has sold a total of 15 million units where every console is equal and there is no gimped model.

PS5 is the king of graphics.

11 minutes ago, B C said:

well we now have our answer. the majority of Xbox Series customers are playing on series S's - they're 1080p 30fps digital only crud gamers. of course devs don't bother to optimize.

yes that's right, series S is 50/50 with X - and the console has sold a total of 6 or 7 million units.

playStation 5 has sold a total of 15 million units where every console is equal and there is no gimped model.

PS5 is the king of graphics.

Are you kidding me??? I thought for sure it would get left in the dust, like the cheaper 360/PS3 models.

Damn MS got their digital only wish too as the lemmings all jumped in to it head first.

It’s a good job xflop is irrelevant, all we can do is that developers dont give it too much time or effort because that thing could single handedly hold back gaming for an entire gen

I wonder if Switch 2 will outperform it :fatcruise:

42 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Series S also outperforms the Series X in a number of markets too :drake:

I remember when lemmings were so sure there wouldn't be a 1080p next gen Xbox 

I remember that too :RISITAS: DynaFlop was so sure, just like whipit was with the hyper memory cubes.

Lemmings are so stupid :D