Forspoken gameplay

Nice graphical downgrade, that draw distance is shorter than Twinblade's dick. Also, it looks dreadfully boring to play, that combat encounter almost put me to sleep.

Another rushed and directionless Japanese POS. Square Enix can't make decent AAA productions unless they have a minimum of 5 years like FF7R.

I mean, it did take them 10 fucking years to make FFXV, an awful, empty open world, shallow action RPG with terrible characters, world and story. :D 

• Haha 1

What does it mean to Forspeak?

Definition of forspeak

1 now dialectal British : to cast a bad spell over : bewitch especially by immoderate praise don't boast about the child, lest you forspeak him
2 obsolete : to speak against : asperse

So the title of the game is "Don't Talk too much shit"

56 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Nice graphical downgrade, that draw distance is shorter than Twinblade's dick. Also, it looks dreadfully boring to play, that combat encounter almost put me to sleep.

Another rushed and directionless Japanese POS. Square Enix can't make decent AAA productions unless they have a minimum of 5 years like FF7R.

I mean, it did take them 10 fucking years to make FFXV, an awful, empty open world, shallow action RPG with terrible characters, world and story. :D 

Nah this looks much worse than FFXV. I feel like this must be SE's 'pay the bills' type game for next year. It just looks completely half assed in every way.

12 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Nah this looks much worse than FFXV. I feel like this must be SE's 'pay the bills' type game for next year. It just looks completely half assed in every way.

Agreed. Looks like they are in a rush to release a current gen game.