Fox News finishes year as most watched channel on basic cable, trumps (no pun intended) liberal rivals

8 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Like a few threads down where TB condemned China and you immediately pivoted to whatabout Republicans? You and Goobs do that frequently.

He retard.. Read the thread... Twinblade has been avoiding addressing what Fox did... Its been weeks now..... He claimed he didn't have time a  few weeks ago to catch up om the story... Just following up to see if he got around to it.. :umad:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Sean, Laura and others went on air and claimed to the public and their audience the total opposite of what they told Trump via txt and tried to pass responsibility for the what happened in to groups that they knew had nothing to do with it. 

But besides that. 

An affair =/= the propaganda wing of the white house.  

That's the most stupidest and brain dead false equivalency I've seen from you and bit you've had some stinkers. :sabu:

Hannity renounced the violence as it was happening. What a smarmy lie.:umad:

And coaching the NY governor on how to get off the hook for being a masher and killing grannies is way worse then telling Trump to renounce the Jan 6th violence. That's the most stupidest and brain dead false equivalency I've seen from you and bit you've had some stinkers. :sabu:

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

He retard.. Read the thread... Twinblade has been avoiding addressing what Fox did... Its been weeks now..... He claimed he didn't have time a  few weeks ago to catch up om the story... Just following up to see if he got around to it..

Hey woketard fgt, stop trying to change the subject about your and Remy's hypocrisy over using whataboutism. :umad:

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

Hannity renounced the violence as it was happening. What a smarmy lie.:umad:

And coaching the NY governor on how to get off the hook for being a masher and killing grannies is way worse then telling Trump to renounce the Jan 6th violence. That's the most stupidest and brain dead false equivalency I've seen from you and bit you've had some stinkers. :sabu:

Re-read what I said you slow ass motherfucker... god damn your reading comprehension gets worse by the minute:sabu:

3 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Hey woketard fgt, stop trying to change the subject about your and Remy's hypocrisy over using whataboutism. :umad:

On 2021-12-23 at 11:13 PM, Goukosan said:

Thoughts on the Txts. Messages sent my Fox news hosts on Jan 6th to Mark Meadows? :wonder:

On 2021-12-24 at 1:16 AM, Twinblade said:

You can make a thread if you really want a discussion about that. I haven't followed the story so I don't really have an opinion on it yet.

On 2021-12-27 at 12:12 AM, Goukosan said:

Shocker!!!!!!!!?????!!!!!

Wonder why that is?  :umad:

On 2022-01-05 at 2:19 PM, Goukosan said:

So have you caught up as yet?  More texts have been released.   Thoughts? :trump2:

5 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Its been almost 7 weeks now, you still haven't followed that story as yet? :umad:

Saucer :sabu:

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

And now you're channeling your teammate Incel Jer because you have no idea what to do next. :pavarotti:

15 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Sean, Laura and others went on air and claimed to the public and their audience the total opposite of what they told Trump via txt and tried to pass responsibility for the what happened in to groups that they knew had nothing to do with it. 

But besides that. 

An affair =/= the propaganda wing of the white house.  

That's the most stupidest and brain dead false equivalency I've seen from you and bit you've had some stinkers. :sabu:

Read it again... Slowly until you understand it or keep arguing against a point I need made because you know you have no leg to stand on :umad:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Read it again... Slowly until you understand it or keep arguing against a point I need made because you know you have no leg to stand on

You keep spamming the same lie hoping to get a different result. Not only are you a smarmy liar, you're as incompetent as Incel Jer at it. :umad:

Why do you people do this? You sit here day after day, angry and willing to lie at the drop of a hat for a political war you have no power over. None of you are actually in the game. You're not even pawns. You're the dirt the pawns march over. Is it because you're angry at being powerless? :pavarotti:

Just now, Saucer said:

You keep spamming the same lie hoping to get a different result. Not only are you a smarmy liar, you're as incompetent as Incel Jer at it. :umad:

Still cant respond to what I actually said huh?... Maybe you should read it a few more times unil you comprehend it.... Or you continue to try smiley yourself out of it :cmpunk1: