Fox News finishes year as most watched channel on basic cable, trumps (no pun intended) liberal rivals

https://www.mediaite.com/news/fox-news-wins-2021-how-the-network-went-from-last-place-in-january-to-crushing-cnn-and-msnbc/

The real kicker is that more democrats and independents tuned into it than they did for CNN and MSNBC :RISITAS: guess even the lefties are tired of the fake news and constant scandals those networks are involved in.

• Twinblade★ changed the title to Fox News finishes year as most watched channel on basic cable, trumps (no pun intended) liberal rivals
7 hours ago, Twinblade said:

https://www.mediaite.com/news/fox-news-wins-2021-how-the-network-went-from-last-place-in-january-to-crushing-cnn-and-msnbc/

The real kicker is that more democrats and independents tuned into it than they did for CNN and MSNBC :RISITAS: guess even the lefties are tired of the fake news and constant scandals those networks are involved in.

No...........angry right-wingers simply flock to Fox News when they've lost an election, and hope to find reasons to bash Biden.

Pretty much exactly what you did here on your right-winger forum.

10 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Thoughts on the Txts. Messages sent my Fox news hosts on Jan 6th to Mark Meadows? :wonder:

5 hours ago, jehurey said:

No...........angry right-wingers simply flock to Fox News when they've lost an election, and hope to find reasons to bash Biden.

First, its not mine its Cooke's. Second, all posts (as long as they're within the rules of the forum) are allowed here. People with right and left leaning views can freely express themselves without fear of being threatened with having their posts deleted. A far cry from your far left echo chamber.

5 hours ago, jehurey said:

Fox News always leads in ratings because right wing propaganda always sells. Ask any average person to name a far right writer/blog/radio host/news caster and they'll be able to with ease, they probably will be able to name one actual left leaning source at best. 

When there's a Republican president, they function as a white house propaganda mill and a crack pot conspiracy launderer when we have a democratic one. 

Fox has conered the angry white viewers for two decades now. 

13 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Lol this nigga said constant scandals like their wasn't a whole movie last year about Fox News scandals and there isn't all of the Jan 6 texts that are out. 

And this roach makes a Fox news dick sucking thread yet is completely unaware of any of this? I know I joke how uninformed Fox viewers and Slingblade is in general, but this is fucking meta ignorance. 

On 2021-12-24 at 1:16 AM, Twinblade said:

You can make a thread if you really want a discussion about that. I haven't followed the story so I don't really have an opinion on it yet.

Shocker!!!!!!!!?????!!!!!

Wonder why that is?  :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
  • 2 weeks later...

You can make a thread if you really want a discussion about that. I haven't followed the story so I don't really have an opinion on it yet.

So have you caught up as yet?  More texts have been released.   Thoughts? :trump2:

On 2021-12-24 at 2:19 AM, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol this nigga said constant scandals like their wasn't a whole movie last year about Fox News scandals and there isn't all of the Jan 6 texts that are out. 

And this roach makes a Fox news dick sucking thread yet is completely unaware of any of this? I know I joke how uninformed Fox viewers and Slingblade is in general, but this is fucking meta ignorance. 

Have you seen the new trove of texts that Sean Hannity sent me to mark Meadows which shows he knew about the planning for Jan 6th and he was directly aiding the Trump and Co?   

Fox was literally acting as a propaganda outlet for the Trump white house Wow.... 

Twinblade and Cooke "There is nothing to see here, these aren't the Droids you're looking for" 

• 1 month later...

Its been almost 7 weeks now, you still haven't followed that story as yet? :umad:

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I guess i've been distracted by all the recent scandals at CNN.

Imagine if it was confirmed that they were the Literal propaganda wing of the white house like those Fox txt messages show....interesting how you still haven't followed that story as yet :umad:

4 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Its been almost 7 weeks now, you still haven't followed that story as yet? :umad:

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Imagine if it was confirmed that they were the Literal propaganda wing of the white house like those Fox txt messages show....interesting how you still haven't followed that story as yet :umad:

You bump this now after CNN just imploded over Jeff Zucker admitting to having an affair with Andrew Cuomo's former communications director and coaching Andrew on how to get off the hook for being a masher and a granny killer? :biggrin:

1. Hannity has repeatedly said he isn't a journalist unlike CNN's primetime hosts who lie and claim they're journalists. And need I remind everyone, an activist pretending to be a journalist is by definition a propagandist. 

2. Hannity warned Trump that the January 6th protest wouldn't go according to plan, he recommended Trump promptly denounce the protest when it became violent, and then immediately did so himself. He took the exact opposite positions that Trump did.

Do you have any self-awareness? :umad:

• Upvote 1
48 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Sick burn, you should teach whattaboutism for slow learners. 

Like a few threads down where TB condemned China and you immediately pivoted to whatabout Republicans? You and Goobs do that frequently.

4 minutes ago, Saucer said:

You bump this now after CNN just imploded over Jeff Zucker admitting to having an affair with Andrew Cuomo's former communications director and coaching Andrew on how to get off the hook for being a masher and a granny killer? :biggrin:

1. Hannity has repeatedly said he isn't a journalist unlike CNN's primetime hosts who lie and claim they're journalists. And need I remind everyone, an activist pretending to be a journalist is by definition a propagandist. 

2. Hannity warned Trump that the January 6th protest wouldn't go according to plan, he recommended Trump promptly denounce the protest when it became violent, and then immediately did so himself. He took the exact opposite positions that Trump did.

Do you have any self-awareness? :umad:

Sean, Laura and others went on air and claimed to the public and their audience the total opposite of what they told Trump via txt and tried to pass responsibility for the what happened in to groups that they knew had nothing to do with it. 

But besides that. 

An affair =/= the propaganda wing of the white house.  

That's the most stupidest and brain dead false equivalency I've seen from you and bit you've had some stinkers. :sabu: