After promising to eradicate COVID as part of his election campaign, Biden now backtracks and claims its the states' responsibility

I think after 2 years we can all understand you can't policy away a respiratory virus. It's global, it has animal reseviours. It's going to infect everyone on the planet sooner than later. I fucking hate how this shit became political. 

Edited by Cooke
11 hours ago, Cooke said:

I think after 2 years we can all understand you can't policy away a respiratory virus. It's global, it has animal reseviours. It's going to infect everyone on the planet sooner than later. I fucking hate how this shit became political. 

You just realized that this virus being politicized was a huge blunder? Thanks for finally catching up two years later I guess. 

Hmm I wonder when was it made political and by whom? :trump2:

13 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You just realized that this virus being politicized was a huge blunder? Thanks for finally catching up two years later I guess. 

Hmm I wonder when was it made political and by whom? :trump2:

No I didn't "just realize this". 

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Uh huh, sure sure. 

better late than never :umad:

It's been fucking political since day fucking one. Trump, Biden, Trudeau, DeSantis, Cuomo, etc, doesn't fucking matter. They make policies based off public opinion rather than actual science. 

20 minutes ago, Cooke said:

It's been fucking political since day fucking one. Trump, Biden, Trudeau, DeSantis, Cuomo, etc, doesn't fucking matter. They make policies based off public opinion rather than actual science. 

The science that it will be gone by the summer because the summer heat will kill it?  Or any of the other countless BS claims you pushed for two years :umad:

36 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The science that it will be gone by the summer because the summer heat will kill it?  Or any of the other countless BS claims you pushed for two years :umad:

Never said it would be GONE in the summer. Nor did I say 2 weeks to flatten the curve and 2 shots will prevent you from getting and spreading covid. 

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Dat dishonesty :umad:

Youre lying. I said it will get better in the summer as more people are outside, the virus can't spread outside and sunshine helps. The summer of 2020 was great for the most part, same with 2021 until Delta hit. I said it would become seasonal, which it also did. I said it would mutate into a less virulent form, also correct. I said vaccines wouldn't end the pandemic, correct again! Maybe try to pay attention. 

7 hours ago, Cooke said:

Youre lying. I said it will get better in the summer as more people are outside, the virus can't spread outside and sunshine helps. The summer of 2020 was great for the most part, same with 2021 until Delta hit. I said it would become seasonal, which it also did. I said it would mutate into a less virulent form, also correct. I said vaccines wouldn't end the pandemic, correct again! Maybe try to pay attention. 

The Summer of 2020 saw some of the "hugest and bigly" numbers dufus:trump2:

"Any hopes that summer’s high temperatures might slow the spread of the coronavirus were smashed in June and July by skyrocketing cases across the country, especially in some of the warmest states." 

That notion, no matter how many times it was repeated, was never supported by science. 

The optimistic, though inaccurate forecast was among several persistent misconceptions about heat and light, and other issues related to the spread of the virus, that leave epidemiologists like Carlson increasingly frustrated. 

And lmfao at your dumbass still believing that the virus cannot spread outside :omglol:

Edited by Goukosan
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

The Summer of 2020 saw some of the "hugest and bigly" numbers dufus:trump2:

"Any hopes that summer’s high temperatures might slow the spread of the coronavirus were smashed in June and July by skyrocketing cases across the country, especially in some of the warmest states." 

That notion, no matter how many times it was repeated, was never supported by science. 

The optimistic, though inaccurate forecast was among several persistent misconceptions about heat and light, and other issues related to the spread of the virus, that leave epidemiologists like Carlson increasingly frustrated. 

And lmfao at your dumbass still believing that the virus cannot spread outside :omglol:

The fuck are you talking about? Show me it was spread OUTSIDE and not indoors where people were working and living with their families. Have you ever thought that maybe places where it was hot when it was spread is because they went inside for the AC and coincidentally a covid infection? 

You are like the antichrist of lies. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/04/13/covid-outside-safety/

Everyone with moderate intelligence understands coronaviruses have a far more difficult time spreading in larger volumes of air and circulation 

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

The fuck are you talking about? Show me it was spread OUTSIDE and not indoors where people were working and living with their families. Have you ever thought that maybe places where it was hot when it was spread is because they went inside for the AC and coincidentally a covid infection? 

You are like the antichrist of lies. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/04/13/covid-outside-safety/

Everyone with moderate intelligence understands coronaviruses have a far more difficult time spreading in larger volumes of air and circulation 

Any hopes that summer’s high temperatures might slow the spread of the coronavirus were smashed in June and July by skyrocketing cases across the country, especially in some of the warmest states." 

Here it is again because apparently your dumbass missed it again :umad:

You just claimed the numbers in the summer "were great for the most part"... That wasn't true... That was a huge surge in the numbers during the summer. 

Next you claim it can't be spread outside? Wtf... Its two years later and you're still uninformed about this shit. :drake:

Then you claim that it was people inside using ACs when what I quoted literally talks about summer heat and light and the misconceptions that the summer heat would make a difference.

What's even more funny is... You initially claimed that you didn't say that summer shit.... Then you turn around and say it... Lmfao... 

Stay self owned clown. 

Edited by Goukosan
16 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Any hopes that summer’s high temperatures might slow the spread of the coronavirus were smashed in June and July by skyrocketing cases across the country, especially in some of the warmest states." 

Here it is again because apparently your dumbass missed it again :umad:

You just claimed the numbers in the summer "were great for the most part"... That wasn't true... That was a huge surge in the numbers during the summer. 

Next you claim it can't be spread outside? Wtf... Its two years later and you're still uninformed about this shit. :drake:

Then you claim that it was people inside using ACs when what I quoted literally talks about summer heat and light and the misconceptions that the summer heat would make a difference.

What's even more funny is... You initially claimed that you didn't say that summer shit.... Then you turn around and say it... Lmfao... 

Stay self owned clown. 

You claimed I said covid would be GONE by summer. When I said it will get better in the summer and get bad again in the fall. 

We don't have a flu season in the summer because people are less likely to be indoors in most environments. We know covid spreads far more easily indoors, please for the love of God you must agree with this basic fact right? 

In most places covid did drop in the summer,  particularly northern states and Canada and most of Europe. 

I swear it's like you love covid and want it to continue to own people that says it's going to end. You're so gross. 

Why choose outdoor activities?

The COVID-19 virus is primarily spread from person to person among those in close contact, within about 6 feet (2 meters). The virus spreads through respiratory droplets released into the air when talking, coughing, speaking, breathing or sneezing. In some situations, especially in enclosed spaces with poor ventilation, the COVID-19 virus can spread when a person is exposed to small droplets or aerosols that stay in the air for minutes to hours.

When you're outside, fresh air is constantly moving, dispersing these droplets. So you're less likely to breathe in enough of the respiratory droplets containing the virus that causes COVID-19 to become infected if you haven’t had a COVID-19 vaccine.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/in-depth/safe-activities-during-covid19/art-20489385

Edited by Cooke
1 hour ago, Cooke said:

You claimed I said covid would be GONE by summer. When I said it will get better in the summer and get bad again in the fall. 

We don't have a flu season in the summer because people are less likely to be indoors in most environments. We know covid spreads far more easily indoors, please for the love of God you must agree with this basic fact right? 

In most places covid did drop in the summer,  particularly northern states and Canada and most of Europe. 

I swear it's like you love covid and want it to continue to own people that says it's going to end. You're so gross. 

Why choose outdoor activities?

The COVID-19 virus is primarily spread from person to person among those in close contact, within about 6 feet (2 meters). The virus spreads through respiratory droplets released into the air when talking, coughing, speaking, breathing or sneezing. In some situations, especially in enclosed spaces with poor ventilation, the COVID-19 virus can spread when a person is exposed to small droplets or aerosols that stay in the air for minutes to hours.

When you're outside, fresh air is constantly moving, dispersing these droplets. So you're less likely to breathe in enough of the respiratory droplets containing the virus that causes COVID-19 to become infected if you haven’t had a COVID-19 vaccine.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/in-depth/safe-activities-during-covid19/art-20489385

Who said that it can't spread indoors? You're arguing against a point that was never made. 

Hey retard the 2nd part of what I said you said was the summer heat will kill it.... You claimed you never said that and then turn around and say that it can't be spread outdoors in the summer... I mean how fucking stupid are you :drake:

First off Canada and Europe aren't "most places". 

Secondly just like the US, Europe saw a huge spike during summer 2020.

And For the rest of the world, Even countries with a tropical summer like climate all year round... Saw huge spike in summer 2020 and beyond. 

Lmfao Cooke lmfao

23 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Who said that it can't spread indoors? You're arguing against a point that was never made. 

Hey retard the 2nd part of what I said you said was the summer heat will kill it.... You claimed you never said that and then turn around and say that it can't be spread outdoors in the summer... I mean how fucking stupid are you :drake:

First off Canada and Europe aren't "most places". 

Secondly just like the US, Europe saw a huge spike during summer 2020.

And For the rest of the world, Even countries with a tropical summer like climate all year round... Saw huge spike in summer 2020 and beyond. 

Lmfao Cooke lmfao

Where in Europe was there huge spikes in the summer of 2020? Care to go look at the numbers for yourself?

https://www.google.com/search?q=germany+covid+&client=opera&hs=9tY&sxsrf=AOaemvK1oMjps4yFEPD1nuht1OHFATpzQQ%3A1640928305488&ei=MZTOYe6nHcyw0PEPu6-5wA8&ved=0ahUKEwiuhICmpo31AhVMGDQIHbtXDvgQ4dUDCA4&uact=5&oq=germany+covid+&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAMyBwgAELEDEEMyBwgAELEDEEMyBAgAEEMyBwgAELEDEEMyCggAELEDEIMBEEMyBwgAELEDEEMyCggAELEDEMkDEEMyBwgAELEDEEMyBAgAEEMyBAgAEEM6BAgjECc6EAguELEDEIMBEMcBENEDEEM6BwguELEDEEM6CAgAEIAEELEDOgUIABCRAjoKCAAQgAQQhwIQFDoFCAAQgAQ6BggAEBYQHkoECEEYAEoECEYYAFAAWL0SYIMVaAJwAngAgAHSAYgB1QqSAQYxNC4xLjGYAQCgAQHAAQE&sclient=gws-wiz

https://www.google.com/search?q=Uk+covid&client=opera&hs=JuY&sxsrf=AOaemvJUTKlP6Ji_meRPCyuYUYdLeKiQQA%3A1640928315809&ei=O5TOYYniMPfb0PEPjo-4-Ak&ved=0ahUKEwjJ6_Wqpo31AhX3LTQIHY4HDp8Q4dUDCA4&uact=5&oq=Uk+covid&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAMyBAgjECcyCggAELEDEIMBEEMyCggAELEDEIMBEEMyCggAELEDEIMBEEMyDQgAELEDEIMBEMkDEEMyCggAELEDEIMBEEMyBAgAEEMyCggAELEDEIMBEEMyCggAELEDEIMBEEMyCggAELEDEIMBEEM6CAgAEIAEELEDSgQIQRgASgQIRhgAUABYxApgowtoAHACeACAAUyIAakEkgEBOJgBAKABAcABAQ&sclient=gws-wiz

https://www.google.com/search?q=italy+covid&client=opera&hs=JuY&sxsrf=AOaemvJUTKlP6Ji_meRPCyuYUYdLeKiQQA%3A1640928315809&ei=O5TOYYniMPfb0PEPjo-4-Ak&ved=0ahUKEwjJ6_Wqpo31AhX3LTQIHY4HDp8Q4dUDCA4&uact=5&oq=italy+covid&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAMyCggAELEDEIMBEEMyCggAELEDEIMBEEMyCggAELEDEIMBEEMyCggAELEDEIMBEEMyEAgAEIAEEIcCELEDEIMBEBQyDQgAELEDEIMBEMkDEEMyCggAELEDEIMBEEMyBAgAEEMyBAgAEEMyBAgAEEM6BAgjECc6BAguEEM6BwguELEDEEM6BQgAEIAEOgcIABCxAxBDOgUIABCRAjoGCAAQFhAeOgkIABDJAxAWEB5KBAhBGABKBAhGGABQAFiLEWC0EmgDcAJ4AIABlAGIAfsIkgEEMTMuMZgBAKABAcABAQ&sclient=gws-wiz

:wonder:   I checked France, Sweden, Denmark, Ukraine, Norway, Austria, Italy, UK, Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, Spain, Greece, Lithuania.. none of them have significant covid in the summer of 2020, and summer of 2021 had some but it was far less than the covid they had during the winters. Its like you think Covid isnt a coronavirus and doesnt behave similar to other coronaviruses. :sabu:

Edited by Cooke
11 hours ago, Cooke said:

Where in Europe was there huge spikes in the summer of 2020? Care to go look at the numbers for yourself?

https://www.google.com/search?q=germany+covid+&client=opera&hs=9tY&sxsrf=AOaemvK1oMjps4yFEPD1nuht1OHFATpzQQ%3A1640928305488&ei=MZTOYe6nHcyw0PEPu6-5wA8&ved=0ahUKEwiuhICmpo31AhVMGDQIHbtXDvgQ4dUDCA4&uact=5&oq=germany+covid+&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAMyBwgAELEDEEMyBwgAELEDEEMyBAgAEEMyBwgAELEDEEMyCggAELEDEIMBEEMyBwgAELEDEEMyCggAELEDEMkDEEMyBwgAELEDEEMyBAgAEEMyBAgAEEM6BAgjECc6EAguELEDEIMBEMcBENEDEEM6BwguELEDEEM6CAgAEIAEELEDOgUIABCRAjoKCAAQgAQQhwIQFDoFCAAQgAQ6BggAEBYQHkoECEEYAEoECEYYAFAAWL0SYIMVaAJwAngAgAHSAYgB1QqSAQYxNC4xLjGYAQCgAQHAAQE&sclient=gws-wiz

https://www.google.com/search?q=Uk+covid&client=opera&hs=JuY&sxsrf=AOaemvJUTKlP6Ji_meRPCyuYUYdLeKiQQA%3A1640928315809&ei=O5TOYYniMPfb0PEPjo-4-Ak&ved=0ahUKEwjJ6_Wqpo31AhX3LTQIHY4HDp8Q4dUDCA4&uact=5&oq=Uk+covid&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAMyBAgjECcyCggAELEDEIMBEEMyCggAELEDEIMBEEMyCggAELEDEIMBEEMyDQgAELEDEIMBEMkDEEMyCggAELEDEIMBEEMyBAgAEEMyCggAELEDEIMBEEMyCggAELEDEIMBEEMyCggAELEDEIMBEEM6CAgAEIAEELEDSgQIQRgASgQIRhgAUABYxApgowtoAHACeACAAUyIAakEkgEBOJgBAKABAcABAQ&sclient=gws-wiz

https://www.google.com/search?q=italy+covid&client=opera&hs=JuY&sxsrf=AOaemvJUTKlP6Ji_meRPCyuYUYdLeKiQQA%3A1640928315809&ei=O5TOYYniMPfb0PEPjo-4-Ak&ved=0ahUKEwjJ6_Wqpo31AhX3LTQIHY4HDp8Q4dUDCA4&uact=5&oq=italy+covid&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAMyCggAELEDEIMBEEMyCggAELEDEIMBEEMyCggAELEDEIMBEEMyCggAELEDEIMBEEMyEAgAEIAEEIcCELEDEIMBEBQyDQgAELEDEIMBEMkDEEMyCggAELEDEIMBEEMyBAgAEEMyBAgAEEMyBAgAEEM6BAgjECc6BAguEEM6BwguELEDEEM6BQgAEIAEOgcIABCxAxBDOgUIABCRAjoGCAAQFhAeOgkIABDJAxAWEB5KBAhBGABKBAhGGABQAFiLEWC0EmgDcAJ4AIABlAGIAfsIkgEEMTMuMZgBAKABAcABAQ&sclient=gws-wiz

:wonder:   I checked France, Sweden, Denmark, Ukraine, Norway, Austria, Italy, UK, Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, Spain, Greece, Lithuania.. none of them have significant covid in the summer of 2020, and summer of 2021 had some but it was far less than the covid they had during the winters. Its like you think Covid isnt a coronavirus and doesnt behave similar to other coronaviruses. :sabu:

Pretty sure wave 2 was during the summer of 2020. Huge spikes is sort of relative, but the numbers did spike upward none the less.