AOC busted: eating without a mask on.

This is fucking stupid and the right has a strange obsession with this chick

That being said I think she would be dangerous if she runs for president

Edited by Vini
6 hours ago, Vini said:

She might stir up an insurrection on the capitol, or maybe she will claim the election was stolen from her, or maybe she will call the state election official to find her thousands of votes, or maybe she will try to stop the certification of the election she lost, or maybe she try will pressure Ukraine interfere in an American election. 

Or worse yet claim covid is a hoax from the start and turn a pandemic into a political agenda by claiming it will miraculously disappear after the election.

Yea she would be too dangerous as President. 

Edited by Goukosan

Uhh she fled New York and its strict COVID regulations for a vacation in Florida, which has almost no restrictions and has been heavily critized by her in the past because of it. I think she deserves to be called out for that

But what makes the situation worse is how she responded to it. She basically made the random implication that this shows republicans want to fuck her and have sexual feelings for her. This chick is dumb as rocks

AOC roasted for saying Republicans who criticize her 'just wants to date me' after caught maskless | Daily Mail Online

8 hours ago, Vini said:

Bigotry is at the core of the right wing. It's why right wing media just moved the collective hate of women (especially women of color) so easily from Hilary to Pelosi to her to Ilman. 

They just have to say a name and show a face and the culture will do its thing. 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Uhh she fled New York and its strict COVID regulations for a vacation in Florida, which has almost no restrictions and has been heavily critized by her in the past because of it. I think she deserves to be called out for that

But what makes the situation worse is how she responded to it. She basically made the random implication that this shows republicans want to fuck her and have sexual feelings for her. This chick is dumb as rocks

AOC roasted for saying Republicans who criticize her 'just wants to date me' after caught maskless | Daily Mail Online

Lol oh God, Twincel is back at it again. What if I told you that her mother lives in Florida? And this vacation was new years? So what you have is a woman visiting her mother during the Christmas/NYE holidays. Seems when you actually use context, it seems way less sinister than it really is.

But this is how low information bottom feeders like you form opinions. Even fucking Vini saw this as absurd and yet you still gobbled enough MAGA dick to reiterate the acknowledged stupidity already pointed out to you. 

And her date repsonse was to a former Trump appointee tweeting about her boyfriends feet and highlighting them in a photo. Because that's not weird as fuck right? Like that sounds normal in that worm brain of yours? 

She's actually being kind. They don't want to date her, they want to dominate her. They want her to know her place. This is why the right attacks her in such disingenuous ways they bounce back and forth with her being a poor child of immigrants who wipes with her bare hands as to a genius schemer posh debutante in the same breathe. 

Like, yes she fled NYC to Florida to have lunch with her boyfriend. Because Florida isn't having a spike as well? Like how does your brain work? Why can't you even maintain a "broken clock" level of discourse? A year ago people thought you were baiting, and you seem even dumber now than you did then. Lol Jesus fucking Christ. 

10 hours ago, Twinblade said:

She is fully vaccinated and can do exactly what she did in Florida in NYC. 

She deserves to be called out for being fully vaccinated? Lmfao Twinblade Lmfao

35 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

She is fully vaccinated and can do exactly what she did in Florida in NYC. 

She deserves to be called out for being fully vaccinated? Lmfao Twinblade Lmfao

"but what made the situation worse" 

This is the right wing danger. I'm not worried about a war with China or Russia as much as simple minded Americans who are easily turned into outrage bots over fake policy agendas. 

It's never ending and we're at the mercy of the honesty and decency of shameless, dishonest, and unethical people. Morons like Twincel are getting more radicalized each day. 

The Tea Party were the big dumb asses angry for no reason and made the right even worse than before, only to be outdone by MAGA one election cycle later, and one year into Biden now Trump is becoming too lefty for them. 

I've seen the video where Candace Owens is now claiming that Trump might have declining health and or doesn't actually read in order to discredit him.