EA is “very disappointed” with BF2042’s performance, possibly moving to Free to Play

8 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Ok, I can't defend the game anymore. Because of the bug fixing and having to add in features that should have been at launch like the scoreboard and VOIP, they just announced that Season One won't release until EARLY SUMMER :|. A live service game, that already launched with a low amount of content won't receive anything new for another 4-6 months at the very least. I can't believe it.

The only community the game will have left by then will be the fucking in-game bots....EA and DICE managed to fuck things up much worse here than they did with BFV.

• NPC 1
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Go play BC2 in portal and come tell me with a straight face that the gunplay is better. The bullet spread and deviation is out of control and anyone who prefers that is crazy. BF3 and BF1 are ok but s

Whatever Sony offers, Microsoft can offer double. 

Yeah he should just walk away from a series that had its best selling and one of its highest rated entries just a handful of years ago. Makes sense     They already have a winning formula, t

18 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Sorry bro, but we all warned you 

It needed a whole extra year in development to release in a decent shape. Even if they somehow manage to turn things around, their reputation (which was already not great begin with after BFV) is probably never going to recover. The series is in a really bad spot.