Horizon: Forbidden West - gameplay

Holy shit, I only watched the first two minutes because I don't want to see anymore and just wait for the game.

But, they are really making improvements to how believable the eyes and eyebrow area moves, for all those other characters.

Like that guy at the beginning, you can see that he's surprised and his eyes make a surprised look.

And then when she walks to the two guards at the gate, and she wants to be let in, the one guard looks at the other guard like he's a dumb meathead who's unsure of himself, but he don't want to get in trouble.

He has this "uhhh, okay I guess":trump2: expression that is completely sold with his eyes, alone. Very cool stuff.

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

Holy shit, I only watched the first two minutes because I don't want to see anymore and just wait for the game.

But, they are really making improvements to how believable the eyes and eyebrow area moves, for all those other characters.

Like that guy at the beginning, you can see that he's surprised and his eyes make a surprised look.

And then when she walks to the two guards at the gate, and she wants to be let in, the one guard looks at the other guard like he's a dumb meathead who's unsure of himself, but he don't want to get in trouble.

He has this "uhhh, okay I guess":trump2: expression that is completely sold with his eyes, alone. Very cool stuff.

You should watch this one...

because then you would see that they confirmed the board game mini-game that I told your ass about back in August of last year :tom:

Oh and as a side note.. it's been fucking HILARIOUS watching you melt down over the past week or so!  When you step away for a few months and just look at this place.. holy shit.. how god damn embarrassing!  :hest:

So, I'll let you get back to it.

Edited by Remij
1 hour ago, Remij said:

You should watch this one...

because then you would see that they confirmed the board game mini-game that I told your ass about back in August of last year :tom:

Oh and as a side note.. it's been fucking HILARIOUS watching you melt down over the past week or so!  When you step away for a few months and just look at this place.. holy shit.. how god damn embarrassing!  :hest:

So, I'll let you get back to it.

LOL Beggij the Butthurt is back to whining.

And its hilarious that in his first post, he admits that he never left, and has been reading the forum this entire time.

Fantastic way to not make yourself look pathetic immediately.:hest:

I knew that an amazing PS5 graphical demo would be too much for him to resist.

also...................the board game mini game????????????  What are you talking about?

What argument do you think we had over a board game mini game in Horizon????????? I'm not aware of any mini-games in the Horizon series.

Edited by jehurey