Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Trump and the republicans fake elector plot to steal the election EXPOSED.

Republicans in seven states Donald Trump lost (Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, and Georgia)   convened to fill out official-looking paperwork declaring him—not Joe Biden—the winner. Then, they sent those fake documents to Congress. 

Trump and his allies filed multiple lawsuits in their efforts to overturn the election, the fake electors mailed their paperwork after Trump’s efforts had been defeated and the election had been officially settled.

And before it's said that it's fake news, Trump's own staff went on national TV and said it back in Dec what they were going to do. 

And then "coincidently" Jan 6th happened when they tried to stop the congress from certifying the election by inciting an insurrection all while the fake electors mailed in their counterfeit documents.

Talk about Corrupt sore losers 

• 3 weeks later...

a conspiracy that has actual named conspirators, with specific dates, and we have evidence of their fake paperwork (which would be them attempting to make fake federal documents, which is highly illegal).

• 3 weeks later...
On 2022-03-10 at 8:03 PM, Sublyminal said:

They did this same stuff in 2016, they do it every election. This isn't something new, dude. 

They're all playing us against one another. 

Who submitted fake electors in 2016 in an effort to steal an election, while enticing an insurrection to stop the certification of the real electors? 

When did that happen in 2016? 

Just now, Goukosan said:

Who submitted fake electors in 2016 in an effort to steal an election, while enticing an insurrection to stop the certification of the real electors? 

When did that happen in 2016? 

Shit the democrats challenged 2016's election the same exact way that Reps challenged 2020. Again, they're playing us all against one another. They all need to be shot. 

33 minutes ago, Sublyminal said:

Shit the democrats challenged 2016's election the same exact way that Reps challenged 2020. Again, they're playing us all against one another. They all need to be shot. 

That's a false equivalency. 

Challenging a state where the margin of victory was ridiculous small is legal and happens every election, nothing is wrong with that. 

That's totally different from submitting fake electors (knowing damn well it was fake) while also trying to stop the certification of the real electors and on top of that also inciting an insurrection. 

Edited by Goukosan
4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

That's a false equivalency. 

Challenging a state where the margin of victory was ridiculous small is legal and happens every election, nothing is wrong with that. 

That's totally different from submitting fake electors (knowing damn well it was fake) while also trying to stop the certification of the real electors and on top of that also inciting an insurrection. 

They all submit alternate electors though, again, this shit has been going on for as long as the country has been in existence.  Bush v Gore in 2000, Florida already had alternates ready to go. It's standard procedure again, as a just in case. 

I'm going to tell you like I've told countless friends, that was not an insurrection. Had it been an insurrection, there was an estimated 40k people there. Not one of them had guns. If even 30% of them had been armed, DC would have fallen. God forbid had all 40k of them been armed. The national guard couldn't have gotten there in time, the only ones closer was the Marines at Quantico, but those are mostly MPs. They aren't combat hardened.  The capitol police would have been decimated as there are only 2000 of them. 

Yes, some police officers were beat, one even died of natural causes. And that one bitch got her chest splattered all over the wall but this was not an insurrection. This was just your normal protest. Besides, if this were really insurrection, why hasn't any of those idiots been charged with it? Most are being charged with trespassing. 

6 hours ago, Sublyminal said:

They all submit alternate electors though, again, this shit has been going on for as long as the country has been in existence.  Bush v Gore in 2000, Florida already had alternates ready to go. It's standard procedure again, as a just in case. 

I'm going to tell you like I've told countless friends, that was not an insurrection. Had it been an insurrection, there was an estimated 40k people there. Not one of them had guns. If even 30% of them had been armed, DC would have fallen. God forbid had all 40k of them been armed. The national guard couldn't have gotten there in time, the only ones closer was the Marines at Quantico, but those are mostly MPs. They aren't combat hardened.  The capitol police would have been decimated as there are only 2000 of them. 

Yes, some police officers were beat, one even died of natural causes. And that one bitch got her chest splattered all over the wall but this was not an insurrection. This was just your normal protest. Besides, if this were really insurrection, why hasn't any of those idiots been charged with it? Most are being charged with trespassing. 

Insurrection - "a violent uprising against an authority or government"  :cmpunk1:

Why were those people in the capitol om Jan 6th? What was going on in congress that they were trying to stop?  Who sent them there to try to stop it? :umad:

Let me be very clear since you're playing dumb.   Trump submitted fake electoral college certificates which falsely claimed he won those states and it was certified.  This was AFTER it was already settled that Joe Biden won.  There wasn't anything to settle we Trump had no case to bring forth. 

Show me in Bush vs Gore where Gore submitted electoral college certifications falsely claiming he won states that he lost. After it was settled that Bush won Florida. 

Show me where in every presidential election that the losing candidate submits fake certifications after they have already lost and the other candidate is being certified? 

4 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Insurrection - "a violent uprising against an authority or government"  :cmpunk1:

Why were those people in the capitol om Jan 6th? What was going on in congress that they were trying to stop?  Who sent them there to try to stop it? :umad:

Let me be very clear since you're playing dumb.   Trump submitted fake electoral college certificates which falsely claimed he won those states and it was certified.  This was AFTER it was already settled that Joe Biden won.  There wasn't anything to settle we Trump had no case to bring forth. 

Show me in Bush vs Gore where Gore submitted electoral college certifications falsely claiming he won states that he lost. After it was settled that Bush won Florida. 

Show me where in every presidential election that the losing candidate submits fake certifications after they have already lost and the other candidate is being certified? 

State legislatures submit those things dude, not Trump.  That argument of you trying to get me to show Gore did it is about as winnable as Freddie Mercury's battle with AIDS was. 

Those people were there for Trump's speech and if you listen to the end of the speech he told them He said: "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard." No where did he say, go into the building and attack people. So you can't put that on Trump. That would be like blaming Hillary for the weeks of protest after Trump was elected. 

This bullshit happens every fucking 4 years. It almost always involves Maxine Waters (that bitch is kookie dooks) against any Republican that has ever won. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/06/opinion/democrat-republican-electoral-votes.html

You say there was an insurrection - show me one of those dumb fucks that was charged with insurrection, just one. You would think if this were an insurrection that 1 of the 700+ arrested would have been charged with trying to overthrow the government. None have been. As I previously said, most have been charged with trespassing, I think the worst one was charged with assault and got the longest time.  If this were an insurrection an true insurrection, DC would have fallen and every single member of congress and senate both Republican and Democrat alike would have been wiped the fuck out. Anyone saying different is fooling themselves. 

If we are going to start calling every time someone gets pissed off and invades the capitol building an insurrection, then the DOJ is going to have their hands full with all of the liberals that rioted over Kavanaugh being sworn in and Trump winning the presidency. 

7 minutes ago, Sublyminal said:

State legislatures submit those things dude, not Trump.  That argument of you trying to get me to show Gore did it is about as winnable as Freddie Mercury's battle with AIDS was. 

The state legislatures already submitted the certifications for those 7 states that Biden won doofus. 

Trump's Fake electors were not actual electors, not appointment, not certified, not anything. 

You made a claim that it happened with Al gore, provide the proof. 

You also claimed it happens every four years of candidates losing and then conspiring to send fake certifications.  Provide the proof. 

:umad:

Just now, Goukosan said:

The state legislatures already submitted the certifications for those 7 states that Biden won doofus. 

Trump's Fake electors were not actual electors, not appointment, not certified, not anything. 

You made a claim that it happened with Al gore, provide the proof. 

You also claimed it happens every four years of candidates losing and then conspiring to send fake certifications.  Provide the proof. 

:umad:

I made the claim that the electors were challenged with Gore V Bush, ya tard. 

1 minute ago, Sublyminal said:

I made the claim that the electors were challenged with Gore V Bush, ya tard. 

That has no bearing on this because challenging electors is legal and ceremonial. 

Submitting fake electors, with fake certifications knowing damn well it was as fraudulent because the state legislature already submitted the certifications is not the same. 

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

That has no bearing on this because challenging electors is legal and ceremonial. 

Submitting fake electors, with fake certifications knowing damn well it was as fraudulent because the state legislature already submitted the certifications is not the same. 

That wasn't Trump though, that was the state legislature same as with Gore. No one said anything about it because Gore finally conceded. Trump hasn't and still refuses to. 

12 minutes ago, Sublyminal said:

That wasn't Trump though, that was the state legislature same as with Gore. No one said anything about it because Gore finally conceded. Trump hasn't and still refuses to. 

What don't you understand? 

The state legislature submitted the elector certifications for those 7 states certifying Joe Biden. 

The fake elector certifications that said Trump won WAS NOT SUBMITTED by those 7 state legislatures. 

You claiming this the normal process is a flat out lie as seen by the Department of Justice now looking into this attempt to subvert the process. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

What don't you understand? 

The state legislature submitted the elector certifications for those 7 states certifying Joe Biden. 

The fake elector certifications that said Trump won WAS NOT SUBMITTED by those 7 state legislatures. 

You claiming this the normal process is a flat out lie as seen by the Department of Justice now looking into this attempt to subvert the process. 

The DOJ is looking to placate a bunch of dumbasses, they're as worthless as tits on a toad. 
Trump's were put together by the state legislatures, not Trump. Again, you can't always blame Trump for shit going south. 

No where did I say they were submitted. Horrible bait attempt. 

It is normal for them to have alternate electors, one for democrat, one for republican in the event that somehow a states certification is challenged and sent back. Most of the time the alternate is not required. Do you understand how politics work?

15 minutes ago, Sublyminal said:

The DOJ is looking to placate a bunch of dumbasses, they're as worthless as tits on a toad. 
Trump's were put together by the state legislatures, not Trump. Again, you can't always blame Trump for shit going south. 

No where did I say they were submitted. Horrible bait attempt. 

It is normal for them to have alternate electors, one for democrat, one for republican in the event that somehow a states certification is challenged and sent back. Most of the time the alternate is not required. Do you understand how politics work?

They're looking at it because because it was an attempt to subvert the process as Joe Biden was already certified the winner by the state legislatures. 

The majority of them were not even alternative electors, they submitted fake certifications for 7 states fraudulently. 

You still have yet to show Gore doing this as you claimed or how it happens every four years. 

First you claimed the state legislature sent those fake electors in - false. 

Then you claimed its Gore did it - false. 

Then you claimed that it happens every four years - false. 

Then you tried to DC and say you simply meant challenges.

Now you're back to saying it happens everytime...😀

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

They're looking at it because because it was an attempt to subvert the process as Joe Biden was already certified the winner by the state legislatures. 

The majority of them were not even alternative electors, they submitted fake certifications for 7 states fraudulently. 

You still have set to show Gore doing this as you claimed or how it happens every four years. 

First you claimed the state legislature sent those fake electors in - false. 

Then you claimed its Gore did it - false. 

Then you claimed that it happens every four years - false. 

Then you tried to DC and say you simply meant challenges.

Now you're back to saying it happens everytime...😀

Every time a Republican is elected Waters gets her kookie dook ass up there and objects, EVERYTIME.  She did it in 2000, 2004, 2016. 

States always elect a democrat slate of electors and a republican slate of electors. Always.  This isn't a one of thing just because of Trump. 

Did you even read the tweet - Stephen Miller says Trump electors will be voting and sending results to Congress. (They'll be worthless because they won't have the seals of the state Secretaries of State, though)

Stop being a dumbass and trying to blame that on Trump - dude can barely control his incontinence, you think he can control the electors of 7 states? Come the fuck on.

My claim that Gore challenged the electors was true and that is what I stated. You didn't hear him tell those idiots that he was not president, don't call him president.

The DOJ is going to quietly drop this just as they have dropped all others. 

42 minutes ago, Sublyminal said:

Every time a Republican is elected Waters gets her kookie dook ass up there and objects, EVERYTIME.  She did it in 2000, 2004, 2016. 

States always elect a democrat slate of electors and a republican slate of electors. Always.  This isn't a one of thing just because of Trump. 

Did you even read the tweet - Stephen Miller says Trump electors will be voting and sending results to Congress. (They'll be worthless because they won't have the seals of the state Secretaries of State, though)

Stop being a dumbass and trying to blame that on Trump - dude can barely control his incontinence, you think he can control the electors of 7 states? Come the fuck on.

My claim that Gore challenged the electors was true and that is what I stated. You didn't hear him tell those idiots that he was not president, don't call him president.

The DOJ is going to quietly drop this just as they have dropped all others. 

Hey retard, no one is talking about having two set of electors (Republican and democrat) or about the ceremonial contests in congress.  All that is normal and legal. 

This is about them having fake electors, submit fake certifications in ab effort to subvert the process. 

They weren't actually the real electors. They were not the duly elected electors for any of those 7 states and these fake certifications were not submitted by the state legislature. 

You can try to spin around that all you want but those are the facts. 

And you have yet still to show when Gore submitted fake electoral votes or that the state legislature in any of those 7 states certified those fake certifications :umad:

13 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Hey retard, no one is talking about having two set of electors (Republican and democrat) or about the ceremonial contests in congress.  All that is normal and legal. 

This is about them having fake electors, submit fake certifications in ab effort to subvert the process. 

They weren't actually the real electors. They were not the duly elected electors for any of those 7 states and these fake certifications were not submitted by the state legislature. 

You can try to spin around that all you want but those are the facts. 

And you have yet still to show when Gore submitted fake electoral votes or that the state legislature in any of those 7 states certified those fake certifications :umad:

My God, the saying is true... you should never argue with idiots they will bring your down to their level and beat you with their experience. Good job, Gouk. You're officially retarded.