Any hermits check out Lost Ark?

I'm playing a shadowhunter, it's pretty cool, the launch was pretty bad for EU. Most servers had queues even after the launch delay, some of them had 15k plus.

can't see myself to spend any money or ever grinding all the way to see all of the content. the combat is fun but I think it will get repetitive fast. 

I wish they would make a mmorpg like this but a lot slower and tactical gameplay, like think about dota 2/souls with dodging and then landing skills, in between auto attacks. huge world, dungeons, raids. like wow. 

And an open camera :glad: 

8 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Played it for like 10 hours straight last Saturday and haven't felt the urge to go back. Loot just seems super boring, but I haven't looked at end game stuff so maybe it gets better.

i heard you can get to level 50 with one character in around 20 hours even without rushing. That fast pace is definitely appealing to me, I feel like most mmos are too slow and I fall off of them because of that.

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

i heard you can get to level 50 with one character in around 20 hours even without rushing. That fast pace is definitely appealing to me, I feel like most mmos are too slow and I fall off of them because of that.

Yeah, 20-25 hours seems like the pace. You also get a powerpass or something like that to boost two alts to 50 immediately after your first toon hits 50.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Hot Sauce said:

Yeah, 20-25 hours seems like the pace. You also get a powerpass or something like that to boost two alts to 50 immediately after your first toon hits 50.

I’m definitely going to give it a try then. I actually really liked New World at first but after 10 hours the leveling slowed to a snail’s pace and I just got bored.